I wasn't open to LD relationships, but I have to be because these guys aren't doing it for me. Luckily I'll be traveling a lot for work, so lots of potential to meet men I'd actually like.

Yay! I think marrying one of the guys in Houston would be settling for you. Since you already know that there are men who meet your exact criteria (and want to get married) in DC. My 2cent.

eta I didn't mean to post this in this thread lol.

Yay! I think marrying one of the guys in Houston would be settling for you. Since you already know that there are men who meet your exact criteria (and want to get married) in DC. My 2cent.
You right :yep: And it's funny you say that, because I had a reading with my person on my bday, and she said I should move back to DC :/ Now I looooooooved DC, my dating life was overwhelming in a good way, but that cost of living :nono: and I refuse to live in Waldorf or somewhere else far far away. She said 3 times that bae wasn't in TX lol, which I already knew. She did say I didn't necessarily need to move to meet him, it would be through work-related travel, but that I'm the kind of person who needs to live amongst a diverse, open minded population (diverse in thought and types of people--artists, business,STEM, etc).

I'm stuck in Barbados for 2 extra days.

Not the worst place to be stranded, but I was kinda ready to go home. I've had some fun, but it was too much time alone to think, which wasn't really good considering my mental state right now. Not even a cute guy to keep me occupied, the ones that have approached me have been ugh.

Oh, and the amount of bm out here with Becky is unlike anything I've ever seen before.

Last edited:

Not the worst place to be stranded, but I was kinda ready to go home. I've had some fun, but it was too much time alone to think, which wasn't really good considering my mental state right now. Not even a cute guy to keep me occupied, the ones that have approached me have been ugh.

Oh, and the amount of bm out here with Becky is unlike anything I've ever seen before.

Did you stay near the St Lawrence gap?
Maybe some intentional meditation to organize your thoughts would help.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation!!!

I've been on more dates in the last 6 months than I have in all the other years of my life combined. It's also the least amount of sex I've had since I've been an adult.

For the most part its been fun. I've saved a lot of money on food and entertainment.

Physician bae caught me slipping. He hit me up and I let call me an Uber. I'm out here backsliding... it was fun though. I missed him and I'm probably going to just give in and keep him around until my crush comes around :oops: cuz if he's smart...he'll be in my dms eventually.

ETA...this weird thing has been happening where women have been hitting on me and trying to dance with me. Yesterday a male acquaintance said he thought maybe I liked girls because he's seen me curve so many men :lachen:

I'm always all over the place in my posts...forgive me yall

Last edited:
Had my date with Classic Man. I had so much fun with him. For whatever reason he looked much cuter to me tonight. :p We went to dinner, then B&N since we were at the mall but then it closed and he didn't want to leave then so we walked around, went into a candy store and sat on a bench. He was more touchy with me this time, put his arm around me a little as we were walking. When we sat on the bench he put his arm around me and it felt like we were an actual couple for a bit, instead of only on our second date. Physical Touch is my second love language so part of me wanted to curl up beside him and lean on his chest but I didn't.

He kissed me at the end of the date and I was not ready for it at all and we were in my car since I had to drop him off at BART, which is the metro in the Bay Area, so it was awkward, ugh. We talked about going bowling next time. He suggested it so I'm going to leave it to him to do the research since the only place we know of is way expensive. :look:

Last edited:
Men are so dang nasty.

Like really????

It was big tho :look: and well groomed :look:
That pisses me clean off! I hate that! I had an issue like that before. Taking about Good Morning! I could have found him and stabbed him!

And that's why he sent you that pic! Best believe he sends out pics like that all of the time. He thinks it's a prize and he puts it out there like bait. Some women get completely turned off by it and some take the bait. But men that do that are straight up heauxs who half the time don't like to wear condoms! lol I would have asked him right after he sent that pic what is his STD status.

Last edited:

I'm glad you had fun in paradise! :clapping:

Yep, I'm in the Gap.

You're the 3rd person to suggestion meditation, I'm gonna take that as a sign. :lol:

Do it! There are plenty of instructional videos on Youtube. There are some themed guided meditations as well-- even some that are supposed to help overcome heartbreak and detach.

That pisses me clean off! I hate that! I had an issue like that before. Taking about Good Morning! I could have found him and stabbed him!

And that's why he sent you that pic! Best believe he sends out pics like that all of the time. He thinks it's a prize and he puts it out there like bait. Some women get completely turned off by it and some take the bait. But men that do that are straight up heauxs who half the time don't like to wear condoms! lol I would have asked him right after he sent that pic what is his STD status.

Oh I'm sure! Thotty ol dude :laugh: I immediately blocked him, I felt like he was going to give my phone an STD with that nonsense. It was really pretty though :look: why must they always be attached to no good types?

At least he called you ma'am...

Shut up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent :giggle:

Back