an ancient platonic male bff I haven't heard from in 2 years text me happy birthday today.

I'm grateful for the thought but salty he ghosted me after 4 years of friendship . i thanked him and it's been silent ever since. like... why he even bother? get gone and stay gone!
Happy Birthday!

I can to admit it's kind of sad that in December I will be going home to my island for carnival after 29 years without a companion. I'm so excited to return home but I know it would be better if I had at least a boyfriend to share this memory with along with my family. I'm in my feelings right now but I will get over it however, reality just kicked in tonight. #realtalk#tipsy#havetochangesomehabits#letgoofthepast#stopbeingsostubborn#getoutmore#givesomeoneachance#hewillbetherewhenthetimeisright#love
Travelling around Europe by myself and while I would love to share it with someone, that doesn't take away from the awesomeness of it. Kinda like the whole cake and icing theory. Even without icing, you'd still have cake!

Lmao!
I did the same thing to one of the guys I was talking to and he offered me cuddles .. boy bye. Your cuddles can't fill my (already filled) gas tank.

But i will say a few guys are stepping up.. offering to help with prep and get me supplies.

You're in S. FL? be safe girl!!

Cuddles? They better find somebody to play with :lol:.

He was the last one on my list and I figured I'd be getting rid of him soon. I need a break from this. I'll start over fresh in the new year.

So I met this guy the other day, not really that cute, but he had a banging body and he was sweet! We were chatting all day yesterday and he seemed pretty cool, telling me about how he can show me around Dallas and make the transition easier for me, blah, blah, blah, blah!

So I noticed that he didn't fully quite answer my question when I asked if he was single, he kind of danced around it, so I plugged his number into IG and started poking around on his page. I was four years deep :look: when I saw this really generic looking picture of him and this girl at a graduation, I thought it might've been his sister, or cousin, that's how platonic they looked. So I clicked her name and he is plastered alllllllll over her page.

The first pic? One of their engagement photos with a caption proclaiming her love for him and how excited she was for their wedding next month.

I sent him a screenshot of the photo when he text me "Good morning sweetie" and blocked him.

So I met this guy the other day, not really that cute, but he had a banging body and he was sweet! We were chatting all day yesterday and he seemed pretty cool, telling me about how he can show me around Dallas and make the transition easier for me, blah, blah, blah, blah!

So I noticed that he didn't fully quite answer my question when I asked if he was single, he kind of danced around it, so I plugged his number into IG and started poking around on his page. I was four years deep :look: when I saw this really generic looking picture of him and this girl at a graduation, I thought it might've been his sister, or cousin, that's how platonic they looked. So I clicked her name and he is plastered alllllllll over her page.

The first pic? One of their engagement photos with a caption proclaiming her love for him and how excited she was for their wedding next month.

I sent him a screenshot of the photo when he text me "Good morning sweetie" and blocked him.
:lachen:Why can't some men be trusted? And when will women learn?

VENT: So I have this friend, sorta like a bestie.... She lives in another state, married, on Maternity leave so at home. We have not spoken in quite some time.... Thats that, I am starting to notice a pattern, EVERY SINGLE time we are on phone her husband will come around and start messing with her, or what have you... In the beginning I would just sit silently on phone until her attention was refocused.... NOT today I was like catch you later girl and just hung up...

I think her husband doesn't want her to have any friends just him and immediate family but thats another story... I am only real friend outside of family... :perplexed:

VENT: So I have this friend, sorta like a bestie.... She lives in another state, married, on Maternity leave so at home. We have not spoken in quite some time.... Thats that, I am starting to notice a pattern, EVERY SINGLE time we are on phone her husband will come around and start messing with her, or what have you... In the beginning I would just sit silently on phone until her attention was refocused.... NOT today I was like catch you later girl and just hung up...

I think her husband doesn't want her to have any friends just him and immediate family but thats another story... I am only real friend outside of family... :perplexed:

That's sad,

It is!

I JUST checked the ig of this dude and he has a girlfriend...these men out here are too much for me. I'm not even gonna say nothing. blockt

They realllllllly are! I don't want to sound naive because I definitely know the game by now, but I truly don't understand, I was reading her caption I noticed that it said they have been together nine years!

It's crazy to me too how much social media get's them caught up! If you're going to be a cheating trifling type then you shouldn't have any social media pages.

They realllllllly are! I don't want to sound naive because I definitely know the game by now, but I truly don't understand, I was reading her caption I noticed that it said they have been together nine years!

It's crazy to me too how much social media get's them caught up! If you're going to be a cheating trifling type then you shouldn't have any social media pages.
Exactly! I feel insulted because they are not even making the effort not to get caught.

I'm so tired of all these lying, pathetic men. Last dude who admitted to having a girlfriend was still lying! He has a beautiful wife who has an even better career than him! Baby is only 6 months.

Exactly! I feel insulted because they are not even making the effort not to get caught. I'm so tired of all these lying, pathetic men. Last dude who admitted to having a girlfriend was still lying! He has a beautiful wife who has an even better career than him! Baby is only 6 months.
This is sad and often times the side woman (or DL man) will not care about a main chick (or may not know all together), then it's a love triangle, and the beautiful wife will get murdered/contract HIV by the side chick (or DL man) because the husband was a lying no good piece of a man who couldn't be honest. I've read stories on here about situations like this. You are savvy enough and checked his social media some folks wont even search.

This is sad and often times the side woman (or DL man) will not care about a main chick (or may not know all together), then it's a love triangle, and the beautiful wife will get murdered/contract HIV by the side chick (or DL man) because the husband was a lying no good piece of a man who couldn't be honest. I've read stories on here about situations like this. You are savvy enough and checked his social media some folks wont even search.
Most times I don't have to check. If they call me and never pick up when I call back, I know they're creeping. There are a million other signs. I'm used to being in relationships so as soon as I smell something off, I dip. I'm not here to be any mans plaything.

Back