I can to admit it's kind of sad that in December I will be going home to my island for carnival after 29 years without a companion. I'm so excited to return home but I know it would be better if I had at least a boyfriend to share this memory with along with my family. I'm in my feelings right now but I will get over it however, reality just kicked in tonight. #realtalk#tipsy#havetochangesomehabits#letgoofthepast#stopbeingsostubborn#getoutmore#givesomeoneachance#hewillbetherewhenthetimeisright#love

I can to admit it's kind of sad that in December I will be going home to my island for carnival after 29 years without a companion. I'm so excited to return home but I know it would be better if I had at least a boyfriend to share this memory with along with my family. I'm in my feelings right now but I will get over it however, reality just kicked in tonight. #realtalk#tipsy#havetochangesomehabits#letgoofthepast#stopbeingsostubborn#getoutmore#givesomeoneachance#hewillbetherewhenthetimeisright#love
What?!? You are gonna have so much fun! It's Carnival! Single sexy and free! Don't focus on being caked up with a man! You can do what you want to do! If I was around you, I would shake you! Lol

So the man below messaged me last night. I been knew he liked me but he's 5'5" and a bum so it's always gonna be a dubb. I was on the phone with Bae #2 (who is actually boyfriend now *heart eye emoji* ) and he was mad I even answered the message. I thought it was cute that he got mad but I could tell he was annoyed. Oh well.

IMG_3736.jpg IMG_3737.jpg

What?!? You are gonna have so much fun! It's Carnival! Single sexy and free! Don't focus on being caked up with a man! You can do what you want to do! If I was around you, I would shake you! Lol

You are right I will have a lot of fun. I'm very excited and blessed to have a nice vacation and spend time with my family. I was totally in my feelings last night. I feel much better today.

Me and my girls ALWAYS ask each other. I was gonna wear a swimsuit to a non swimsuit party and they reeled me back to sanity. Other times well discuss and say sis, that top didn't look good the first time, let it go.

See I guess I'm just weird cuz I never ask :laugh: My friends have a totally different fashion sense than me and the one that ALWAYS asks me is a very low key, girl next door type, cutie pie dresser and I'm kinda hoochie :look: but she always wants detailed reports of my fits.

what if the one you DONT want comes over to help? how do you get the one you want
Then you would have to be more direct. You are gonna have to put yourself in a position where he is, or ask him for help. Tell him he looks like he knows what he is doing and ask him to give you some advice. You don't overtly flirt. Tell a little joke to break the ice if he is willing to help you. He may or may not. He may direct you to a personal trainer or a staff member.
This is a game of chance.

Then you would have to be more direct. You are gonna have to put yourself in a position where he is, or ask him for help. Tell him he looks like he knows what he is doing and ask him to give you some advice. You don't overtly flirt. Tell a little joke to break the ice if he is willing to help you. He may or may not. He may direct you to a personal trainer or a staff member.
This is a game of chance.
good ideas!! thanks :)

See I guess I'm just weird cuz I never ask :laugh: My friends have a totally different fashion sense than me and the one that ALWAYS asks me is a very low key, girl next door type, cutie pie dresser and I'm kinda hoochie :look: but she always wants detailed reports of my fits.
Ooooooo that's why! Naw all my shorties are well versed in thot gear. That's why they had to bring me back :lol: my good girl clothes is a skater dress

My weekend was ridiculous...again.

I need to learn how to stay home. I did meet one potential bae and reconnected with another.

One is an artist and the other is a Naija boy. Idk how artists and Nigerian men always find me...

I went on a date that ended with dude dropping peeling off as soon as I stepped out the car :lachen:

Welp, hope he gets home safely :rolleyes:

Eta....dude with the baby keeps changing his profile pic to get my attention. Bruh, what do we have to talk about...you admitted to being in a relationship. These men I tell ya.

My weekend was ridiculous...again.

I need to learn how to stay home. I did meet one potential bae and reconnected with another.

One is an artist and the other is a Naija boy. Idk how artists and Nigerian men always find me...

I went on a date that ended with dude dropping peeling off as soon as I stepped out the car :lachen:

Welp, hope he gets home safely :rolleyes:

Eta....dude with the baby keeps changing his profile pic to get my attention. Bruh, what do we have to talk about...you admitted to being in a relationship. These men I tell ya.

Wait, what? :lachen: What happened?

Wait, what? :lachen: What happened?
Well he got on my nerves before we even made it to the first date. I cursed him out one good time but decided what the hey...mind as well get this food and drank.

After dinner he's driving and I'm like wait, where are we going...he says we're going to have drinks...

Then he randomly says "I like this" I'm like what? What is it you like. He reaches over and grabs my breast. Y'all, I was so confused and he looks confused too. I'm like why would you do that...he still looks confused. I say, "after being cursed out for much less, why would you grab my breast?" He looks genuinely shocked and explains he didn't mean to and didn't know he did it.

I just say ok cuz I'm confused too now. So he stops at the liquor store and I'm like...uh what are you doing... he says "buying drinks" :lachen:

I'm ask where we are going to drink them at and he says "at your place"...I say no thank you. Please just take me home. Then he asks if I want to know where he lives...I say no thank you m, please take me home.

I fall asleep on the drive back from queens to bx and wake up when I'm right by my place.

I step out, he peels off.

Bye ashy:driver:

Back