Ig is low key becoming the BEST dating app for me.

It's usually someone I've met before but didn't really get to speak to or someone who I have irl friends in common with.

I have had more dates from there than all the other dating apps combined...granted I only went on 3 or 4 from those.
You know what? This is why I have tried to post more often, but I'm still a slacker.

You know what? This is why I have tried to post more often, but I'm still a slacker.
You do! That would be a perfect way for you to chat with someone without having to give them your number. Then you can decide later if they are worth your time.

You need to come out with me more. You can use a little practice. Even though I'm sure they love your shyness anyway!

IMG_1304 (1).jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

He can't be serious!

tumblr_nrhvvrPkMl1rjl6wko1_500.gif

So a dude that I met online, nothing transpired, number not even in phone, but he texted me a link to GoFundMe asking for Donations to help celebrate Birthday! Why that freaking joint was just for $41 dollars...

:lachen: :lachen: This sounds like some POF mess.

Years ago I had some guy I met on there text me out of the blue to see if I would buy the rest of his foodstamps since his lights were about to get cut off. I barely remembered our correspondence. I guess he was desperate. :lol:

I'm house sitting/dog sitting for my cousin while she's away. Her little dog is always begging for my food and I get tired of the dog looking me in my mouth as I'm trying to eat... so today I gave her a very little piece of hot dog that I got from auntie anne's pretzels. About 30 mins later girl the dog started heaving and throwing up :shocked: :eek::cantlook: she told me not to give the dog any of my food and i still did it. I'm sick... literally sick :sick: :ill:is this dog going to be all right? Lordt. y'all pray for the dog and me.:help:

I'm house sitting/dog sitting for my cousin while she's away. Her little dog is always begging for my food and I get tired of the dog looking me in my mouth as I'm trying to eat... so today I gave her a very little piece of hot dog that I got from auntie anne's pretzels. About 30 mins later girl the dog started heaving and throwing up :shocked: :eek::cantlook: she told me not to give the dog any of my food and i still did it. I'm sick... literally sick :sick: :ill:is this dog going to be all right? Lordt. y'all pray for the dog and me.:help:
The dog will probably be fine!! Make sure it's hydrated and doesn't seem unusually lethargic. Otherwise, let it throw up and don't give it more people food.

The dog will probably be fine!! Make sure it's hydrated and doesn't seem unusually lethargic. Otherwise, let it throw up and don't give it more people food.

Now sis... you know I ain't giving the dog nothing else :lol: I learned my lesson. I'll probably be up all night watching the dog. She's walking around and being her normal self. I told my cousin I don't know nothing about no dog! I should've listened but I felt so bad the dog was begging for the food and I'd seen my cousin give her a meatball one time so I figured the hotdog would be fine. It was the smallest piece of hot dog maybe a half of an inch. Chile. Imagine the horror on my face when she started heaving. Never again.

I joined a personal training gym in January with the goal of self care, to meet people and get out and date more.
They gave me a blonde ww trainer my same age. She's nice but now that she's comfy with me she tells me things that have me feeling some kind of way:

She ONLY dates black men.
She meets them online. Bumble tinder hinge etc.
they all have mom issues she ends up complaining to me about.

Today she complained that the latest guy only sleeps with her twice a week and she started dating him in May. He said this week is the one year anniversary of his moms passing and so he's sad. She told him it's not natural that they only sleep together twice per week.

I've not met anyone this year yet. I'm on all these dating apps and the same guys she ends up talking to I recognize as people I've connected with but then they don't end up writing back. I guess that's a blessing considering she has problems with them.

But what bothers me is that I 1. spend my training session listening. (At her service) 2. Listening to a complaint about black men that 3. I then realize wouldn't even meet me for coffee. And 4. How the heck does she get so many dates from all these guys and I can't even get a message back.
it's got me feeling pretty low.

Am I over reacting or being racist?

I've been resisting agreeing with those who say black men don't want black women but ...

I joined a personal training gym in January with the goal of self care, to meet people and get out and date more.
They gave me a blonde ww trainer my same age. She's nice but now that she's comfy with me she tells me things that have me feeling some kind of way:

She ONLY dates black men.
She meets them online. Bumble tinder hinge etc.
they all have mom issues she ends up complaining to me about.

Today she complained that the latest guy only sleeps with her twice a week and she started dating him in May. He said this week is the one year anniversary of his moms passing and so he's sad. She told him it's not natural that they only sleep together twice per week.

I've not met anyone this year yet. I'm on all these dating apps and the same guys she ends up talking to I recognize as people I've connected with but then they don't end up writing back. I guess that's a blessing considering she has problems with them.

But what bothers me is that I 1. spend my training session listening. (At her service) 2. Listening to a complaint about black men that 3. I then realize wouldn't even meet me for coffee. And 4. How the heck does she get so many dates from all these guys and I can't even get a message back.
it's got me feeling pretty low.

Am I over reacting or being racist?

I've been resisting agreeing with those who say black men don't want black women but ...
You are not overreacting or being racist. It is just the times we live in. When I was on the apps, I came with the mind that I wasn't going to find a spouse here. A good 93% were there for a hook up. All my long term relationships were people I have met irl. Maybe they consider her an easy lay and you are about your business. And what you consider them trying to be open to her, is actually a ploy to secure yt into the rotation. Clearly she is a placeholder.

As for your trainer. It sounds like some white girl trickery. I had a coworker where the only thing she intimated was her relationship problems with black men, nothing else. I took it as another way of her competing with me. I would just have the attitude of that is unfortunate. I never had that experience. All the black men I meet are commitment minded. Maybe you need to change where you are meeting your dudes or why you draw these type of black men. These beautiful, broken creatures. I personally wouldn't feel bad because they all tended to be f* bois. I don't need that kind of attention.

Back