So this boy came back around. He text me the other day asking how I was but I already erased his phone number. This morning he calls me while I'm walking to the train station like oh you need a ride after work today? I told him he can only pick me up if he's taking me for lobster. We gonna see cause I want lobster but I don't want to pay for it.
Yo :lachen:You make me feel better about being so demanding! I love it

LAWD...trying to step out of my comfort zone. I should have known better.
A good friend wants to set me up with her good friend. Now I'm in between them both. He's ok but dang can a sister get to know you and breathe without you calling me 5 or six times a day. Geesh....and then the calls and texts from her. I already stated that I didn't want her all in the mix. But he's calling her apparently asking her to ask me if I'm still interested. WTF. I only "met" you 4 days ago. Can I breathe? Never laid eyes on each other. Give me a break. I should have gone with my gut and said no from the jump....:wallbash:

Moment missed?! When a dude calls you after having gone ghost for a week, do you let em know that this is not what interested in? Is it ever ok to send a text say next day that albeit call was nice but not interested in what bringing to table, or just keep em on block...
Ignore him. I'm starting to realize that unless there was an emergency or something a guy getting back to me after a week and expecting me to be available means I'm a fallback girl. Now if I need a filler for the rotation I'd humor him occasionally but never to take seriously.

jZqvO_s-200x150.gif

Le sigh... :perplexed: Didn't have to hit him up....

View attachment 408451
Communicate better? As opposed to what? No contact at all for an entire week? How many times have you gone out with this guy?

If I was bored enough (barring he hasn't ever stood you up) his position for now would be stand in. For last minute dates, when you're bored, if you don't feel like paying for lobster like @SlimPickinz lol or something like that.

Communicate better? As opposed to what? No contact at all for an entire week? How many times have you gone out with this guy?

If I was bored enough (barring he hasn't ever stood you up) his position for now would be stand in. For last minute dates, when you're bored, if you don't feel like paying for lobster like @SlimPickinz lol or something like that.
Went out once, this is the one with bust off commentary...

Back