My friend said she'd ask her husband about any single guys at his job. But she said that he said (prior to our convo) they're all fat. So we had a conversation about what constitutes "fat". I told her I can do a little overweight/chubby, but I can't do obese. He works with engineers and she said they all make great money. We'll see what happens.

Lol I've met a few engineers and they were all chubby and lazy, but smart. Maybe they were lazy because the job is strenuous....I don't know.

Lol I've met a few engineers and they were all chubby and lazy, but smart. Maybe they were lazy because the job is strenuous....I don't know.
Ugh! Chubby AND lazy issa no, lol.

Thankfully, I've been on a few dates with engineers and they were neither. However, it might depend on the type of engineers. I'll see what she says and if there are any viable prospects.

So in "boy if you don't get..." news...

One of my exes texted me today with some sob story about how his girlfriend (the one after me) broke up with him and how he feels unlovable because women leave him (I broke up with him as well).

They were living together and she moved out over the weekend. He's miserable because he doesn't know how to cook as he's never cooked for himself before. So he's eating pb&j sandwiches. :rolleyes: I told this clown Youtube is his friend. Supposedly, even that is too hard.

Can you believe this fool had the nerve to ask me if I could come over and show him how to cook? He doesn't realize that I'm no longer in the same city as him. I almost lit into him. He's become a whiny, immature, insufferable brat and I can see why his ex left. Instead of this fool taking some time to figure out why his relationships continue to fail, he's trying to push up on some other woman. His mother is the ultimate coddler so it makes sense. Ugh. This brings up so many memories dealing with this manchild. I blocked his behind. I'm not sure why these guys from the past are reaching out suddenly, but I'm realizing why it never worked out with any of them. It's been eye opening. No more easy guys. I want a quality MAN, and if it takes some serious inner work to get to that point, I'm ready to be a student.

Fluck these fluckbois. I'm so tired of this mess. You cannot pop up when you feel like it, say a few words thinking I will be all :love: and then you disappear. I'm dropping these nuccas. Straight gut punching they azzes. I'm done. Not wasting any more time. You were already blocked from my phone, now you are blocked and deleted from Facebook. Talking about you don't chase women. What we gotta talk about then???

Fluck these fluckbois. I'm so tired of this mess. You cannot pop up when you feel like it, say a few words thinking I will be all :love: and then you disappear. I'm dropping these nuccas. Straight gut punching they azzes. I'm done. Not wasting any more time. You were already blocked from my phone, now you are blocked and deleted from Facebook. Talking about you don't chase women. What we gotta talk about then???

The last guy who told me he doesn't chase women just came out with his male lover (I posted about him in this thread a few days ago). :lol:

And to the bolded, I'm getting real lazy in love these days. I posted about this in the Katarina Phang thread on here. Her audio on High Value Women really gave me the confidence boost I needed to just sit back and let things happen.

I deactivated my fb account.
And that chasing part is funny. There he is chasing you down on The book, yet telling you that's not what he does...smh but they are like alley cats. They never go away, unless you stop feeding them. Sometimes they don't even want you back, they just wanna mess with your head and get see if they can still get a rise out of you. Arguing and feeding into their bs is a win for them. Glad you block him.. go home Roger!

The last guy who told me he doesn't chase women just came out with his male lover (I posted about him in this thread a few days ago). :lol:

And to the bolded, I'm getting real lazy in love these days. I posted about this in the Katarina Phang thread on here. Her audio on High Value Women really gave me the confidence boost I needed to just sit back and let things happen.
@SurferBabe, Where can I find this? crazy if you see the post i made right after you... :sad:

Last edited:
Where can I find this? crazy if you see the post i made right after you... :sad:
If I remember go to your settings and look under security, or account setting, or privacy. You will see the button to click on. It may ask you to log in to make sure it's you. Once you hit that button, they will give you options and ask if it's temporary, etc. nobody will be able to see pictures or anything anymore.

I deactivated my account, since the people who are really my friends are the ones that can get in touch with me through other means of communication. Phone & email. Plus, see and reading people's random thoughts all day long and other foolishness was a bit too much for me. I felt I was exposing myself too much when it came to other people's lives.

Last edited:
I deactivated my fb account.
And that chasing part is funny. There he is chasing you down on The book, yet telling you that's not what he does...smh but they are like alley cats. They never go away, unless you stop feeding them. Sometimes they don't even want you back, they just wanna mess with your head and get see if they can still get a rise out of you. Arguing and feeding into their bs is a win for them. Glad you block him.. go home Roger!
He was blocked on my phone (apparently he had been texting me....who knew) but hey good morning don't mean **** to me anymore. So he messaged me on fb berating me for not responding to him :lachen:
I ain't deactivating my fb account for that dummy. But my block list is long and I have no problem adding to it. I didn't even respond. I think I have blocked probably 5 people in the past few days. No more coming up out of the woodwork. Pop-ups are for the birds.

If I remember go to your settings and look under security, or account setting, or privacy. You will see the button to click on. It may ask you to log in to make sure it's you. Once you hit that button, they will give you options and ask if it's temporary, etc. nobody will be able to see pictures or anything anymore.

I deactivated my account, since the people who are really my friends are the ones that can get in touch with me through other means of communication. Phone & email. Plus, see and reading people's random thoughts all day long and other foolishness was a bit too much for me. I felt I was exposing myself too much when it came to other people's lives.
Lol, I am so sorry quoted the wrong person, I have since updated post... eeek...

Lawd. I was introduced to a group of friends at a networking event last Friday. Two of them have been consistently hitting me up.

Today, I got back to back good morning messages from them. One called and asked me out on a date. Im not sure that I am interested in either.

I can't continue to talk to both without lookin crazy in the streets.

I'm starting to feel like I'm too particular... I know fifty 11 men and can't stand all but 1 of them...and his behind is no good.

He was blocked on my phone (apparently he had been texting me....who knew) but hey good morning don't mean **** to me anymore. So he messaged me on fb berating me for not responding to him :lachen:
I ain't deactivating my fb account for that dummy. But my block list is long and I have no problem adding to it. I didn't even respond. I think I have blocked probably 5 people in the past few days. No more coming up out of the woodwork. Pop-ups are for the birds.
Yeah you gotta do what's best for you! Block finger clicker is strong! Lol

On the phone with ANOTHER friend (13 years) complaining about his wife (3 years married)----
I directed him to my former marital counselor and they made contact. I feel so proud of myself.

When these men come complaining about their wives, remind them that is what they chose and direct them to a good marital counselor.
This is awesome! im proud of you too! You didn't allow yourself to get drawn in. And you did the right thing. If he is having issues, he should get some professional help. Keep everybody out of your marriage, unless you are in danger and need to run for your life!

This is awesome! im proud of you too! You didn't allow yourself to get drawn in. And you did the right thing. If he is having issues, he should get some professional help. Keep everybody out of your marriage, unless you are in danger and need to run for your life!
LOL thanks. I am not side chick material (not saying that my friend came to me for that but that is how it ends up sometimes). I am just proud that I introduced him to the marriage counselor and HE LISTENED. Counselor told me he made contact and that they will have one session together to see how it goes. Not sure why when men get into issues with their wives, the first person they turn to is a long time friend or date (I dated this guy YEARS ago) to complain but I have integrity and am more than willing to keep them on the right track. If they looking for someone to cheat with - I am NOT the one.

LOL thanks. I am not side chick material (not saying that my friend came to me for that but that is how it ends up sometimes). I am just proud that I introduced him to the marriage counselor and HE LISTENED. Counselor told me he made contact and that they will have one session together to see how it goes. Not sure why when men get into issues with their wives, the first person they turn to is a long time friend or date (I dated this guy YEARS ago) to complain but I am more than willing to have some integrity and keep them on the right track. If they looking for someone to cheat with - I am NOT the one.
Your eyes are wide open! No blinders! Covering all bases! I love it! Please keep posting all of this good stuff! It's helping me! I love how you are establishing boundaries! I used to fall for that crap. Never again will I allow a man to vent to me. If you are having problems, I got this number for you! Lol go talk to them! I won't be a flying monkey either. You picked that person, and you aren't about to make me feel a certain way about your spouse!

Back