Thanks, ladies. I can't really go into detail on this public space since I'm still in the middle of this and this haven't been resolved yet. The longer this takes, the more time is allowed for this person to plot against me. I'm just tired of it all and wish I could rid this person from my life once amd for all.

I'm tired of being the strong one. I want someone to be strong for me.

Last edited:
Thanks, ladies. I can't really go into detail on this public space since I'm still in the middle of this and this haven't been resolved yet. The longer this takes, the more time is allowed for this person to plot against me. I'm just tired of it all and wish I could rid this person from my life once amd for all.

Whatever it is, please be safe and take care of yourself.

More on single lady self improvement. In this case family improvement.

So I decided to relieve exH of the daughter all week (no complaints from him :rolleyes: ) to put her in this very expen$ive day camp near my job. The hood the camp was in average home goes for $3 mil. I prepped her real good about upper echelon whites and their snoodiness.

Yes she was the only brown baby there and had to put one of them white girls on blast who summarily publicly apologized for "being racist" to my dd in the yt girl's own words.

anyhoo baby girl was impressed. the curriculum, treatment towards the kids vs teachers and each other, amenities, beauty and peacefulness of the neighborhood, and preparedness of the teachers and activities blew her mind.

She says she is prepared to marry rich now :lachen: I giggled but was like :up::up: *pats self on the back for this unintentional side effect* anyhoo she wishes to return to this bank-breaking camp. I will gladly oblige another week.

It's worth it to show her how life can be on the otherside of this middle class struggle and give her growing brain ideas on to improve on the modest legacy I plan to leave her.

Also we bonded lots and talked about her dreams and fears etc. She even cleaned the house unprompted to thank me for ponying up the cash for her new adventure:2inlove:

More on single lady self improvement. In this case family improvement.

So I decided to relieve exH of the daughter all week (no complaints from him :rolleyes: ) to put her in this very expen$ive day camp near my job. The hood the camp was in average home goes for $3 mil. I prepped her real good about upper echelon whites and their snoodiness.

Yes she was the only brown baby there and had to put one of them white girls on blast who summarily publicly apologized for "being racist" to my dd in the yt girl's own words.

anyhoo baby girl was impressed. the curriculum, treatment towards the kids vs teachers and each other, amenities, beauty and peacefulness of the neighborhood, and preparedness of the teachers and activities blew her mind.

She says she is prepared to marry rich now :lachen: I giggled but was like :up::up: *pats self on the back for this unintentional side effect* anyhoo she wishes to return to this bank-breaking camp. I will gladly oblige another week.

It's worth it to show her how life can be on the otherside of this middle class struggle and give her growing brain ideas on to improve on the modest legacy I plan to leave her.

Also we bonded lots and talked about her dreams and fears etc. She even cleaned the house unprompted to thank me for ponying up the cash for her new adventure:2inlove:
This is so great! I smiled reading this entire post.

Does anyone else find normally cutesie things annoying when coming from a guy you aren't interested in. There's this fool texting me and he was asking if I had any trips planned this year. I said no but he asked if I had any places I wanted to visit and what was on the top of the list. So I was like why? are you gonna take me? And his response was "is that your way of asking me to go on a trip with you?" with a winking emoji. I know he was trying to be cute but since I don't like him and I know he's broke I'm like dude your joke is wack. I didn't actually text that to him but I was looking at my phone like o_O

Had this been a man that I liked and one I knew would never think that I'd ask him to go on a trip I would have laughed and joked back with him. I'm brushing it off but I find my reactions to people, based on how I feel about them, a little interesting.

Does anyone else find normally cutesie things annoying when coming from a guy you aren't interested in. There's this fool texting me and he was asking if I had any trips planned this year. I said no but he asked if I had any places I wanted to visit and what was on the top of the list. So I was like why? are you gonna take me? And his response was "is that your way of asking me to go on a trip with you?" with a winking emoji. I know he was trying to be cute but since I don't like him and I know he's broke I'm like dude your joke is wack. I didn't actually text that to him but I was looking at my phone like o_O

Had this been a man that I liked and one I knew would never think that I'd ask him to go on a trip I would have laughed and joked back with him. I'm brushing it off but I find my reactions to people, based on how I feel about them, a little interesting.
:lachen::lachen:So true. I get the same good morning text from two men. Roll my eyes annoyed at the guy I'm not attracted to versus smiling to myself and replying good morning with the crown emoji to the guy I like.

Just needed to let this out as I'm a quickly reaching my breaking point:

I am going through something right now that is taking a toll on me and I have no one that can talk to, no one to make me feel safe. It's times like this that I wish a had a man, a protector to make me feel safe, because I don't feel safe right now.

Sometime I just feel like I did something to piss God off and in turn, I am doomed for a life of misery.

When am I going to get a break?
:bighug:
I could have written this too......

So I came home from visiting my home state yesterday... My "mom" gave me $1000 for my birthday gift and now I am semi wanting to spend it but I have been doing so well with snowballing my debt. I have paid off $5000 worth of debt since January. I have more to go- including my dreaded student loans, but I am following my budget and reducing my debts.

Lee was missing me (I told him last minute that I was going away for the weekend) and kept checking in, asking me if I was safe, etc. Then we were talking late at night when I made it in and I said "What you getting me for my birthday?" He said "I saw this diamond ring..." *Eye roll*. I mean it was nice to think about for 2 seconds but this man is big on surprises so of course that isn't it.

Had those other guys messaging me as well (men hate it when you take away their access to you without warning) but no one besides Lee stood out about missing me. I came home yesterday and Lee showed up at my house. Pumped air in my son's bike and they played together while I did my hair. And we had a good evening until he went home. Today is a brand new week. I am finishing up the process for my Enrolled Agent license so I can focus on the launching of my LLC. My 2017 so far is amazing--- a rocky start but things are coming together.

Hit me up if you need someone to talk to. I'm going through it as well. I can't get rid of these headaches. Ain't nowhere for me to go to feel safe. I have to put on an act everyday and I'm tired. It would be one thing if I didn't have children. Now I see why it's not easy for someone to just up and leave. I called several places and there is no room, or space available. I have to stay positive and prayed up. Just know you aren't alone.

Hit me up if you need someone to talk to. I'm going through it as well. I can't get rid of these headaches. Ain't nowhere for me to go to feel safe. I have to put on an act everyday and I'm tired. It would be one thing if I didn't have children. Now I see why it's not easy for someone to just up and leave. I called several places and there is no room, or space available. I have to stay positive and prayed up. Just know you aren't alone.

It seriously hurt my heart to read this.

I wish there was something I could do to help.

It seriously hurt my heart to read this.

I wish there was something I could do to help.
Please just pray for me. I mean that. I'm working on some things and hopefully it will all come together soon. Just keep me and my babies in your prayers. Pray that God continues to cover us and pray for strength and courage. I thought I could leave this state, but I can't. But that's ok. I'm gonna work it out. Thank you.

Please just pray for me. I mean that. I'm working on some things and hopefully it will all come together soon. Just keep me and my babies in your prayers. Pray that God continues to cover us and pray for strength and courage. I thought I could leave this state, but I can't. But that's ok. I'm gonna work it out. Thank you.
You are absolutely in my prayers and I hope everything works out for you.

I can't be gone too long, I watch and read things, but have to do it when I'm alone, since folks are so intrusive. I get phone calls several times of the day. If I go somewhere, folks just show up. I try to stay on top of keeping things to not upset anyone. I'm learning when they say crazy things to just let it go over my head. I'm learning now that everything said and done are calculated moves. I was aware, but unaware at the same time. Now I can see the body language/facial expressions change. I can tell when the person is getting their fix from me, then when I start to ease up and talk, or interact more, they get quiet. It's like they are collecting data. I hate having to watch everything I say and do. That person will take pics, screen shot, record, slander etc anything to make another person look bad. So you can't go around this person thinking you are special. When I'm not all in the person's face, they will come around me more, they won't leave the house, or keep coming back at random times.

wth is going on over there?!
:( :bighug:

I can't be gone too long, I watch and read things, but have to do it when I'm alone, since folks are so intrusive. I get phone calls several times of the day. If I go somewhere, folks just show up. I try to stay on top of keeping things to not upset anyone. I'm learning when they say crazy things to just let it go over my head. I'm learning now that everything said and done are calculated moves. I was aware, but unaware at the same time. Now I can see the body language/facial expressions change. I can tell when the person is getting their fix from me, then when I start to ease up and talk, or interact more, they get quiet. It's like they are collecting data. I hate having to watch everything I say and do. That person will take pics, screen shot, record, slander etc anything to make another person look bad. So you can't go around this person thinking you are special. When I'm not all in the person's face, they will come around me more, they won't leave the house, or keep coming back at random times.

So on the next episode of the single sistas struggle....

I had a mfkin lizard in my bedroom on my drapes right next to the head of my bed last night. He had the nerve to be one of those albino lizards.

I called my little brother to get him out.... why was my brother running faster than me when the lizard moved? :lol::nono:

The lizard ended up behind my bed. I don't know if he ever left.

Before I went to bed, I told Miss Lizard if she starts some mess and crawl on me overnight while I'm sleeping we are going to have some major problems. Sis, you will meet your maker on tonight if you crawl on me so go on 'bout your business.

Girl, it's times like this I need a man to flip the furniture over and grab that lizard with his bare hands and get him out of there!

So on the next episode of the single sistas struggle....

I had a mfkin lizard in my bedroom on my drapes right next to the head of my bed last night. He had the nerve to be one of those albino lizards.

I called my little brother to get him out.... why was my brother running faster than me when the lizard moved? :lol::nono:

The lizard ended up behind my bed. I don't know if he ever left.

Before I went to bed, I told Miss Lizard if she starts some mess and crawl on me overnight while I'm sleeping we are going to have some major problems. Sis, you will meet your maker on tonight if you crawl on me so go on 'bout your business.

Girl, it's times like this I need a man to flip the furniture over and grab that lizard with his bare hands and get him out of there!

I'll come save you! Lol
I had ran into two skunks having a romantic late night stroll. They looked at me, and I look at them! Lol I had to pray for them to just keep walking and let me be! They started walking slow and looking at me, but I was able to get out of their sight! Lol

Back