She IMMEDIATELY picked up on it, she said "did you get married or engaged"? I told her no and she said "well I see you met your king of hearts, go slow and nurture this relationship because he's totally not like any of the others, you'll know exactly where this relationship is going within 7 months so don't rush it and don't test him with silly games because he's an Alpha male & you'll run him off. She also told me "I'm glad you finally got smart and left the bad boys alone" :giggle: :look:

I asked her how the energy works when she talks to people over the phone and she said as soon as she hears someone's voice her third eye opens. I also mentioned to her how everything she has told me so far has been spot on and she said that everyone that has come to her has told her that's she's been 98% right, I think a lot of what she told you will reveal itself soon.

That's how it was for me.
wow- she was so clear for you.... <3

I hope so- she was excited about Lee but she made it seem like I have a choice. I have NEVER had a psychic tell me I have a choice. That was just so weird. I am so use to hearing yes or no. Thank you for "asking" about phone calls for me <3 <3 <3

Black couple on WaPo date lab. I've seen this guy on OkCupid? I think
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...50d0b15f83b_story.html?utm_term=.e9924d98b0f1

ETA: They're both weird as ****. She was surprised that he was black? He paid $200 to go to a Britney Spears concert to make fun of her? Huh? What? Clearly a "Well they're both black so let's pair them together!" date. No chemistry

The Trini guy that I recently met, talked and talked and talked today while we were on the phone. I literally had to interrupt him when I wanted to day something. Every question turned into long paragraphs. I actually think this week will be our last time speaking.

@UniquelyDivine

Congrats on the new boo! And it's summer, too? :toocool::bouncy:

It's so good to see one of ours 'graduate'. :cry4: You did it!

Are you still going to hang here with us, or are you headed over to the relationship thread? :look: We'd love for you to stick around. This all gives me hope.

Thank you!! :toocool::D

Girl right? I was planning on being a fast tail this summer and partying it up but just as well :giggle: There is definitely hope! I've been single for 4 years prior to this, you'll meet someone worthy of your unlimited texts when you least expect it!

I'll be keeping my self right here chile

487835133.gif

wow- she was so clear for you.... <3

I hope so- she was excited about Lee but she made it seem like I have a choice. I have NEVER had a psychic tell me I have a choice. That was just so weird. I am so use to hearing yes or no. Thank you for "asking" about phone calls for me <3 <3 <3

She has left me with open ended choices at times as well, she even said that yesterday "everyone has a choice here", but I'm sure that didn't help in terms of who to pick :spinning: and according to her you haven't met this second fella yet right?

No problem! :D

Lord. I was supposed to go to dc to the museum this Tuesday but I'm backing out because my friend invited her aunt. I took the day off and I'm spending my coins...I don't want to spend it with somebody's auntie. I told my own sister who lives nearby that she can't come.

I feel bad but come on...I wouldn't invite my aunt to come on an overnight trip with my girls.

Thank you!! :toocool::D

Girl right? I was planning on being a fast tail this summer and partying it up but just as well :giggle: There is definitely hope! I've been single for 4 years prior to this, you'll meet someone worthy of your unlimited texts when you least expect it!

I'll be keeping my self right here chile

487835133.gif

Man, listen. I constantly have to tell these dudes I'm not about that texting back and forth all day life until I know you're worth the investment lol.

Lord. I was supposed to go to dc to the museum this Tuesday but I'm backing out because my friend invited her aunt. I took the day off and I'm spending my coins...I don't want to spend it with somebody's auntie. I told my own sister who lives nearby that she can't come.

I feel bad but come on...I wouldn't invite my aunt to come on an overnight trip with my girls.

I can't blame you. It was really inconsiderate of her not to ask you if it was cool first.

:lachen: :lachen:

You're not the first one to say it's more fun over, but I wonder why that is.

It's more fun over here because happy healthy relationships are boring and drama free, as they should be.

Over there it's "Me and bae snuggled all night last night. It's so special to have found someone who looks at you like the sun rises just for you".

We are Sex and the City and over there is Family Matters.

Guy I went on a date with last week is talking about "I think you're the one, you're wife material, I could really see myself with you, I don't want anything to mess this up". All I hear is :lala::ignore:. Our first date was last week.

The last few guys I've talked to , even Cousin Lover, told me that they loved me prematurely and then took it back. I feel like it's coming again, which basically is a kiss of death.

She has left me with open ended choices at times as well, she even said that yesterday "everyone has a choice here", but I'm sure that didn't help in terms of who to pick :spinning: and according to her you haven't met this second fella yet right?

No problem! :D
Yup and she said I won't meet the second guy until I let go of the current one. But she described Lee to a T and even spoke on what happened when we first started dating. She didn't get bad vibes from him, she said my heart was unsettled, which was causing my doubt. She told me to give him 6 months and if I am not "satisfied" move on. It was all "general" though - like she could be right/ she could be wrong. I asked who was my "the one" and she said I have two. If I don't choose Lee then the angels have one more guy to send me. I have NEVER had a choice in this going by other psychics (they were clear "no") so I don't know what to think. But yeah- like you said, all will reveal itself in time. Whatever is suppose to happen will.

I just had this heated debate with my co-worker about me having children.
She feels that I should just go ahead and have a child whether I am single or married.
I am totally against having a child w/o a support system (husband or family)
She is married, I am not.
She feels like you can always find a husband, which is true, but as a single person with no family in the area, I worry about the quality of my life and the life of the child as a single parent.
YES, people raise children on their own all the time but I am not interested in doing so and I am tired of people (especially married people) telling me that I should just go ahead and have children and worry about the husband later.

I am okay with the fact that I should've started looking for a husband sooner and may never have a child.

Last edited:
Just needed to let this out as I'm a quickly reaching my breaking point:

I am going through something right now that is taking a toll on me and I have no one that can talk to, no one to make me feel safe. It's times like this that I wish a had a man, a protector to make me feel safe, because I don't feel safe right now.

Sometime I just feel like I did something to piss God off and in turn, I am doomed for a life of misery.

When am I going to get a break?

I am going through something right now that is taking a toll on me and I have no one that can talk to, no one to make me feel safe. It's times like this that I wish a had a man, a protector to make me feel safe, because I don't feel safe right now.

Sometime I just feel like I did something to piss God off and in turn, I am doomed for a life of misery.

:bighug::bighug:

You can PM me if you like.

I'm sending a big hug your way. If it's any consolation we're all rooting for you.

:bighug::bighug:

You can PM me if you like.
My PMs are open too if you want. You are not alone.

:bighug:

We got your back, love. Of course, my PM is open. E hugs, sis.

She feels that I should just go ahead and have a child whether I am single or married.
She feels like you can always find a husband, which is true, but as a single person with no family in the area, I worry about the quality of my life and the life of the child as a single parent.
YES, people raise children on their own all the time but I am not interested in doing so and I am tired of people (especially married people) telling me that I should just go ahead and have children and worry about the husband later.

I am okay with the fact that I should've started looking for a husband sooner and may never have a child.

These folks ought to stay out of your uterus and not tell you what you should and need to do. You will have a child/children when you are ready. Please don't let these meddeling folks upset you. Arseholes.

Unless she's helping raise said child, she needs to STFU.

I wish I would engage in this type of conversation with a co-worker, of all people.

Back