So my cousin hooks me up on a date with her husbands best friend now he's shy, sweet, & not to bad looking. But his nervousness around me is just uncomfortable like he forces conversations & maybe we are different but I'm trying to stop dating the bad boy (I don't wanna settle down type).

Should I see where things go? Or just let it go?

I think you should go for it. You should try to date a guy that likes you more than you like him. It's empowering.

Bih, what?

I'm convinced this must be some hilbilly, backwoods, kissing cousins mess, if this is even really is his cousin. Something is off about their relationship.

KandiSideEye-sips-tea-gif.gif

Hmm, who knows? I blocked him and he just called me off a private/blocked number.

I just find the weirdest men.

So my cousin hooks me up on a date with her husbands best friend now he's shy, sweet, & not to bad looking. But his nervousness around me is just uncomfortable like he forces conversations & maybe we are different but I'm trying to stop dating the bad boy (I don't wanna settle down type).

Should I see where things go? Or just let it go?
Keep an open mind (and eyes) - never know what will happen.

Has anyone tried creating an online dating profile on the other side? Basically, make the male profile as if I were the ideal catch for a woman and I see what gets matched to me.

A lot of my friends have complained about online dating. I'm curious from a BW perspective about how we get sorted/filtered and what kind of profiles the other racial group women have.
I did back in the day. Really because I wanted to be nosy and see what competition I had. Didn't get far- mainly because I stopped caring.

I suddenly got this urge to do the online dating thing since meeting men in real life isn't really working out all that great. I reactivated OKC & POF. I didn't last 1 day on POF. I just felt dirty after going on that site. Someone said it's the walmart of dating sites and that's exactly how it felt. Going to a hood assz walmart with kangs running wild.

OKC i lasted about a week and was reminded why i deactivated my account in the first place. Got a lot of responses but men around my age were not attractive at all. So then I went to eharmony. I got some pop up code for 3 months for 7.95. So now I'm on eharmony. I always wanted to try them out anyway.

Last edited:
I'm back :look: IMG_3030.GIF

So half BF/Main Bae is about to be demoted. But who cares. I told him I wanted to break up and he's been ON ME ever since. Still breaking up when I get back from vacation.

Florida Bae is in Brooklyn for the next two weeks. Him being here reminded me of why I hate dating outside of my borough. Last night I wanted some fried chicken at 1am so he came and got me the chicken. Now I'm in his childhood bed waiting for him to wake up so he can carry me for waffles. When guys that live in Harlem and queens get salty when I turn them down, this is the main reason. If I want you to kidnap me in the middle of the night I gotta pack a WHOLE bag. And then make sure I have at least $30 to get home if you act funny. What if I don't wanna play and you get salty and kick me out? Then I gotta troop home?? Naw Queens men, I'm good!

The gentleman I met at Michaels is still hanging on. For my birthday he gave me a new bracelet, nail polish and a card. I asked why he chose that color and he says "Because I loved this color when my ex wore it" I gave him the scooby do face and said thank you. He leaned in to kiss me and I pulled away and calmly told him to kiss his ex since he wants to mold his new woman into his old one.

I need more honey. My cup is getting bitter.

I'm back :look: View attachment 404211

The gentleman I met at Michaels is still hanging on. For my birthday he gave me a new bracelet, nail polish and a card. I asked why he chose that color and he says "Because I loved this color when my ex wore it" I gave him the scooby do face and said thank you. He leaned in to kiss me and I pulled away and calmly told him to kiss his ex since he wants to mold his new woman into his old one.

I need more honey. My cup is getting bitter.

Say what?!????? I'm so confused by these dummies thinking this stuff is ok, not even smart enough to lie :(:spinning:

Hell tell me you saw it on your favorite singer or actress, but your ex? Boy bye.

Yes Bae!!!!!!!!!!

Chile...... I just need to see it once to be sure it's not funny looking and I'll be ok with thugging it out :giggle:

Say what?!????? I'm so confused by these dummies thinking this stuff is ok, not even smart enough to lie :(:spinning:

Hell tell me you saw it on your favorite singer or actress, but your ex? Boy bye.

Chile...... I just need to see it once to be sure it's not funny looking and I'll be ok with thugging it out :giggle:

I'm not paying that boy no mind at all. II've been to his apartment twice and he keeps asking when I'm coming back. He thinks I'm kidding when I say never.

I notice when if you whisper ow and he's entering they take extra care of you! I love big ones :blush: they're just so warm and filling.

& excuse me with the fro looking like allllllll the snacks! You're making me wanna update my icon!

I'm not paying that boy no mind at all. II've been to his apartment twice and he keeps asking when I'm coming back. He thinks I'm kidding when I say never.

I notice when if you whisper ow and he's entering they take extra care of you! I love big ones :blush: they're just so warm and filling.

& excuse me with the fro looking like allllllll the snacks! You're making me wanna update my icon!

Nasty :laugh:

*taking notes* :look:

Chile I was trying to catch me something & it worked :laugh: thirst traps for the win!

Ow? :look:

Taking notes.

Back