The accuracy :lachen:

19429840_648614625334384_5561489796389796586_n.jpg

Sooooo accurate :laugh:

The a/c in my car went out yesterday. o_O. I live in S. Florida o_O

My dad's friend backed into my car today. This is the 3rd time my car has been hit within the past year IN MY FRONT YARD o_O

My crown fell out a few days ago. o_O

My plumber came back and quoted me a higher price for the work that needs to be done because of some issues that he didn't see until he pulled everything up o_O

Where is the break? Where is the break, Jesus?

I need a rich man.

The a/c in my car went out yesterday. o_O. I live in S. Florida o_O

My dad's friend backed into my car today. This is the 3rd time my car has been hit within the past year IN MY FRONT YARD o_O

My crown fell out a few days ago. o_O

My plumber came back and quoted me a higher price for the work that needs to be done because of some issues that he didn't see until he pulled everything up o_O

Where is the break? Where is the break, Jesus?

I need a rich man.

Oh no!!! Praying for blessings to come your way soon! :bighug:

Milk chocolate is almost too good to be true and I can feel myself becoming skeptical like "Ok what's the catch? What's wrong with you?"

We hung out alllllll day yesterday and it felt like I've known him forever, we took a walk through his neighborhood and he showed me the new houses being built and asked if I wanted to have a hoodrat edition of house hunters :laugh: We toured/snuck into like 5 houses and critiqued the finishings, painting and carpet choices. It was extremely corny.

After that we hung out on his balcony looking at stars, he pulled out some ciroc, a black and mild and we played each other our favorite songs & talked about why we loved them so much. I played him my old school player favorite "Summer Breeze" by the Isley brothers and he kissed me. It was toe curling and had my fast tail ready to hang booty butt nekkid off the railing. He stopped though and said "All in due time", sighed, hugged me super tight then kissed me on the forehead like Taye Diggs in the Best man and we just stood there swaying to the music, then he put on a hood Houston song to snap us out of it :laugh: and I twerked while he offered me Doritos.

It felt like something out of a movie.

Milk chocolate is almost too good to be true and I can feel myself becoming skeptical like "Ok what's the catch? What's wrong with you?"

We hung out alllllll day yesterday and it felt like I've known him forever, we took a walk through his neighborhood and he showed me the new houses being built and asked if I wanted to have a hoodrat edition of house hunters :laugh: We toured/snuck into like 5 houses and critiqued the finishings, painting and carpet choices. It was extremely corny.

After that we hung out on his balcony looking at stars, he pulled out some ciroc, a black and mild and we played each other our favorite songs & talked about why we loved them so much. I played him my old school player favorite "Summer Breeze" by the Isley brothers and he kissed me. It was toe curling and had my fast tail ready to hang booty butt nekkid off the railing. He stopped though and said "All in due time", sighed, hugged me super tight then kissed me on the forehead like Taye Diggs in the Best man and we just stood there swaying to the music, then he put on a hood Houston song to snap us out of it :laugh: and I twerked while he offered me Doritos.

It felt like something out of a movie.

I love it! :lol:

I went to dinner with my old hanging buddy that I haven't seen in a few months. So I was catching him up on my life and telling him how I'd blocked dude, etc, etc. And he's basically like he doesn't understand how dude doesn't want me, how he's missing out cuz having me in his life could only improve it, stuff like that. He's always thought really highly of me, sometimes I'm like "is he really talking about me? I don't feel all that "together". :lol:

In either case, I've been kind of in my feelings the last few days, so it was nice, much needed little ego-boost. I'm not perfect or exactly where I wanna be right now, but I am a good woman with a lot to offer. I need to stop letting this person's rejection make me feel otherwise.

Hmmm, we are going to see Tiffany Gouché and I don't care if she is singing to me lol. My friend bowed out because she is uncomfortable. Ummm why? Just because She is a lesbian does not mean she is attracted to you! Geesh. So me and Jag need another couple for VIP. I told Jah, don't worry, I will be grinding on you the whole time lol. But Tiffany does something to me. Her music is so sensual.

But I am the girl who thought Sappho to Pheanias was lit.

Early that day he has a performance and of course his manager will be there and I told him I am not comfortable with being there. So I think taking me to see Tiffany is making it up to me.

Me and Jah went downtown 6th Friday and I was sooo disappointed. It is all white now. The hip-hop club that used to harass me is gone. It is just the Jamaican spot that is owned by a white woman and white clubs playing hip hop. Black artist and establishments are being pushed out, so we took a ride in the hills.

Saturday, I was going to do my thing with my friend. I know he was disappointed but my friend was experiencing her own dating issues. We were going to a house party. I know of the host. We have been Facebook friends for two years but never hung out. I have several of those. The house party is lit. I recognize several Facebook friends. Musicians, photographers, light workers. The host was like I know you. I really like your posts. They grab me and show me a surprise birthday gift to her husband, like I am family. I think I finally found my tribe.
Then Jah walks in. He told me earlier he was spending time with his daughter and going out with his friend so I was surprised he came. He did not know I would be there, because I did not even know where I was.
So he comes in, gives me a quick hug and starts floating. It was weird, because I immediately wanted all his attention, but I understood hospitality. So I am dancing with my friend and now he is sitting in a chair across the room, watching me. I act ambivalent and continue dancing.
This is another group of his friends and people know of me, I am just super low key. No video, no photos, because I know people. I rarely let people attach to my brand lol. And it serves me.

The way he was watching me was...swoon. He finally comes over and wants to step outside. The elder light workers are out there. And we talk about how crazy it is for us to show up at the same spot. He said he was about to head home but received the invite at the last moment. He was tired and about to leave. Food, food, food, lol. Capricorn, lol. I walk him out and on the porch well, *giggle* *giggle* Coming up for air 30 minutes later lol. He says hang out with my friend and we will meet up afterwards. It is new for me having someone who encourages me to hang out. Most men I am with are possessive and earlier I was telling him the importance of me finding my tribe, because I am perfectly complacent with the friends I have and a relationship. I really have to push myself to be in the world.

I stay and party for two more hours. Another popular female rapper comes in and instinctly plants the biggest hug on me. It was crazy love and energy in there. I step outside to call him briefly and the host passes me. She asks me if I am leaving and I said no and I accompany her to the garage to prepare the glow sticks.

I ask her if she was intuitive and she asks me why. I said I receive messages sometimes in passing and she said she does too. She asks me whether I study and I say no, it is just a bayou thing. There is alot of mysticism around there. I go inside and help out. My people are so beautiful.

At this time, we are ready to leave so outside to say bye to the elders and as I hit the host she says, "you don't have to be nervous." And I ask her, "you feel that?" She says yes and its okay. No one is out to get you, they are fighting themselves. It is very succinct and definitive, like she is receiving messages. I been having that feeling all week, especially since that night with the manager. That night she told Jah she had feelings for him, duh! But that is another post.
She wants to walk me out. When we get outside her stuff is rapid. She starts pulling stuff from my childhood. Things I secretly been stressing over all week. It was crazy. But then my drunk friend comes out and starts giving away my personal information I don't share in public and intersecting a jealous, desparate energy. My friend mentions Jah and also says he used to date XYZ at the party. The host says he moves differently with you. It is the truth. So the host hugs me three times. Deep hugs. And said come back for waist beading with my friend and Lady S. Blown away. I never mentioned her andI have been trying to be more open with Jah's crew. Lady S is good friend with the manager, plus she is also her manager. That is f*** crazy! There is other stuff she said that was super crazy accurate, but too much for LHCF

After I drop off my friend, Jah takes me to get donuts and sex... lol. 4AM. He said he had to have me. And I tell him about my experience with the host. We will be fine.

Last edited:
Jah was telling me about an ex who was was cooking for him and washing his laundry from time to time because he was so busy (huh?). He said he told her he needed space and he just never went back. I told him when you tell a woman that the intention is to resume. That is why it is called a break. It is space in the continuum. We women take it literal. That is why baby girl is mad and he needs to examine why he has a problem concluding stuff. But no I am not washing clothes or cooking for some dude who will need space eventually. If you want that to happen, I will kindly refer you to the site and give you measurement, size and clarity. I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU.

Honestly, he is from Jamaica and his dad initially came to the states to work. Then he sent for his mother and left him and his brother. They found out about their parent's wedding from a cousin and they threw a big wedding and did not invite their children. So when he eventually came to the states, he was a teen with a chip. Especially feeling abandon by his mother. Because they did not have a great life in Jamaica. He actually paid for his own citizenship and his brother's. He is always working to make others comfortable and I can identify. I think a lot of this mothering stuff stems from this. I think we women are taught to cater so it initially attracts men who have spaces in their nuclear family, but it not sustainable, it is false. Him bringing it up was passive aggressive, but I am not the one. Give him a chance to be a man, stop treating these men like little boys.

Another theme. His manager is approaching her 50s doing the same thing. He has had other relationships, but for some reason she was in her feelings that night. Well apparently she sat down with him and told him. And she was like, "I cook for you and make sure you are taking care of so maybe one day, you will appreciate me." Like really, you baby this grown man and the reward is a relationship? * sucks teeth*

I can identify with her, but I did this when I was in an actual relationship and it was problematic. Doing wifely duties without the commitment. She never saw it as a mothering thing? She thought long suffering was romantic? Like he had several relationships since and she waiting... She asked him to spare her feelings. I told him I would not police my actions for her, nope. I saw her pitiful display she did at my expense, that is why I sat back as she made a fool of herself. I even stepped outside to spend time with him (which is my right) instead of doing it in her face and she came outside. Talking about seeing us kiss hurt her feelings *sucks teeth* I don't even recall kissing him. I have ever right to do what I want as a whatever we are.

And he was like and you haven't even cooked for me. I said, "yeah, and they did and where did it get them? I don't think I want to" it really made him think.

Okay, so I tell Jah he hurt my feelings. Jokingly. He was so apologetic. He was like I can do all the cooking. We can learn together. I said I was married and I have a child. I know how to cook lol and when we get there you will sample and love it. Dude don't even get popcorn unless it is pre- popped.

So my friend has just left at 12AM, fixing this guy a plate when he has made excuses why he is not ready to be in a relationship. But he has no problem getting into them with Beckys. I am gently saying, why you are always meeting on his time? "He owns a business." So! A guy who likes you will make time, not just see you at night to get a plate and sex. Jah erases whole plans to accommodate me. She made a plate for Jah for me to give him. I ate it lol. I don't need to prove to him I am wife material. Its absurd for me to bring something to the table when I am the table, remember? I am tired emotionally, spiritually, sexually building men up so they can be better for the next girl, leaving me with hurt feelings and a wet arse, but guess what? I am next.

I need all these chicks to Spartan up. Team "plates are for mates." He says I run game like a dude. Like those are things he is supposed to say lol. I say I am being as real and intentional as possible. I told him I cannot take you serious until you conclude all these "placeholders." His contract with his manager is up at the end of the month and I said good, you can come over, in my space, when that happens. Other women may have been complacent with that relationship but I care, so not I. That energy is not invited in my house. Handle it!

Last edited:
I was reading online, and a woman said to get an ego boost, just put on some yoga pants & a baseball cap and go out to get hit on. I used to get hit on back when I was around 12 years old and also my freshman year of college. Those are really the only times it would happen regularly, and when I think of who I was mentally back then, I want to shake my head. Now, the most a guy will do is complement my hair and keep on moving, which doesn't bother me. There's that thread about women wanting to increase their chances of being approached, and where to meet single men over 30. It's like, just place yourself here and wait for the men to hit on you. It's not that I want men to hit on me. And I know that I am not ugly or unattractive. It's just that I don't relate to men like how I read online. And men aren't throwing money at me and trying to be my daddy, lol.

Men hit on me all the time and I'm still single and they all suck. I guess it depends on how much you go out and where you live. A lot of the time these same men talk to ever other woman who walks by....ain't met a man truly worth bragging about that way.

I think when women mention men like that they usually mean the types that will hit on a lot of women during their day and just looking to see who will bite. There are a lot of fools like that in bigger cities I think. It is quite annoying. Actually meeting a man out and about (which I think is different from getting "hit on" - but that's just me) I find happens more organically when out. I get hit on regularly and I haven't ever not once gone out with a man that has hit on me. And having that happen doesn't really make any woman think "oh I'm so sexy". She's usually thinking "can't I just walk down the street or sit here in the park or sit here on the train and mind my own business without this nonsense" :lol:

As far as the getting guys to do things for you...I think I get why you would feel that way. I don't deny that it has an underlying female machismo feel to it but I don't entirely think it to be a bad thing. The same way a man will kind of brag about having a woman that is pretty and can cook or takes care of him to his friends or other men, a woman will want to make known that she got a good one that is a provider who does what a man is supposed to do. Only difference is most women are more about informing and helping instead of bragging. A lot of the talk on the board is more how to's and knowledge sharing. Maybe I'm not sure what you mean by do things for you.

Back