So right before I moved I went to go see a psychic and she told me that I would meet "the one" once I moved here to Dallas. Milk chocolate has been everything she told me so far, She said he would be a healer and I would feel totally comfortable and free to be myself around him (And I do!) she also said he would be totally settled in his life, have a house, booming career etc, (Which he has) she also said he would tell it like it is & be very transparent & honest (Which he has)

She's been eerily accurate thus far on everything else but I've still been skeptical because I wasn't getting the "healer" vibe from Milk Chocolate & I didn't want to base it all off of what she said. However; he called me today as he was leaving church and was telling me all about the youth mentoring program he just finished up and how his favorite kids are the most troubled ones etc etc.

He officially checked off the last box she told me about with that info, I'm trying not to read into it too much because it's still waaaaaay too early in the game but I'm lowkey shook :eek:

*insert appropriate gif that I'm too lazy to find*

Yaaaaaaaaaasssss!!

My Santeria lady has been dead on in EVERY aspect of my life, so right now I'm just waiting on the love piece :boredwrk: I went back and reviewed old notes and was like :eek: when I realized how accurate she's been.

I don't want y'all boo'd up ladies leaving this thread though :cry3:

*insert appropriate gif that I'm too lazy to find*

Yaaaaaaaaaasssss!!

My Santeria lady has been dead on in EVERY aspect of my life, so right now I'm just waiting on the love piece :boredwrk: I went back and reviewed old notes and was like :eek: when I realized how accurate she's been.

I don't want y'all boo'd up ladies leaving this thread though :cry3:

When did your lady say it would happen? :scratchchin:

It's downright scary how accurate she has been!!!!!! She's 8 hours away in my hometown but I have a mind to call her butt tomorrow! It's just a little bit too fitting and I feel like this can't be right :laugh:

The relationship thread isn't fun so when and if I'm taken off the market I'll keep my nosy behind in here where the good stuff happens. :giggle:

When did your lady say it would happen? :scratchchin:

It's downright scary how accurate she has been!!!!!! She's 8 hours away in my hometown but I have a mind to call her butt tomorrow! It's just a little bit too fitting and I feel like this can't be right :laugh:

The relationship thread isn't fun so when and if I'm taken off the market I'll keep my nosy behind in here where the good stuff happens. :giggle:

Hehehe @ the bolded. #maketherelationshipthreadgreatagain

Late fall was the timeline. She gave a specific time frame but I'd have to look at my notes. She said there would be 2 men in the running, but one would COURT me. Summer is my time of pimpin she said :giggle: and that's exactly how it's shaping up.

I'll have to come back and share the deets from the last 9 months, but from my first interaction with a man I call soul-snatcher, she said exactly what would happen if I opened myself up to him and I'll be damned if she didn't READ.HIS.SSA! She knew stuff about his life that I didn't even find out about until well after she mentioned it. There is of course stuff she told me I need to do, mainly lead with my head and not my heart next time. The heart will follow, but don't go all in. This is difficult for me because I don't click with many, so when I do :giveup: and it's a hot mess. Le sigh.

Hehehe @ the bolded. #maketherelationshipthreadgreatagain

Late fall was the timeline. She gave a specific time frame but I'd have to look at my notes. She said there would be 2 men in the running, but one would COURT me. Summer is my time of pimpin she said :giggle: and that's exactly how it's shaping up.

I'll have to come back and share the deets from the last 9 months, but from my first interaction with a man I call soul-snatcher, she said exactly what would happen if I opened myself up to him and I'll be damned if she didn't READ.HIS.SSA! She knew stuff about his life that I didn't even find out about until well after she mentioned it. There is of course stuff she told me I need to do, mainly lead with my head and not my heart next time. The heart will follow, but don't go all in. This is difficult for me because I don't click with many, so when I do :giveup: and it's a hot mess. Le sigh.

Whaaaaaat!? :laugh: That's basically what my lady told me too, she said to date and have fun but there will be two time frames in which I would meet "him" but I just don't see how he's NOT the one she's talking about. He's waaay to spot on.... I don't even know how to handle this lmao

So is this soul snatcher fella a no fly zone? :scratchchin: I'm the same way...I'm very emotionally unattached to men and even when I kinda like them and am attracted it's nothing for me to be like welp! I'm bored, tah tah! So when one I'm really digging pops up it happens fast, I'm definitely going to take my sweet time this go around but he's a true alpha and courting me the right way so I don't see him letting me run free for too much longer.

I kinda wanted to pimp this summer too though, I have several trips coming up :look:

I wasnt going to bring up my recent psychic experience on here cuz i figured i would get crazy looks. I didnt even tell my friends...but since we on the topic.. Everything she told me has come true. There was one situation she told me would happen in may but it ended up happening this month. We didnt dive into my future love life too much because i was getting over someone. She sensed that and she sensed i was doing major work on myself personally and emotionally.All true. She said just continue that.

The guy i was getting over we were NOT on speaking terms for a good 3 months. She just kept saying..."you will see him again and everything u wanted to get off your chest you will have that opportunity. You will feel much better afterwards". I told her he still has something of mine at his crib so he probably will contact me about that. She was like "no....u are going to physically see him again after a certain moon phase".

Well...he did contact me and asked to go out for a drink to have a talk. I went and let everything out that i held in. Told him about himself 5x over. I didnt hold back at all. And 2 days later is when i went on my solo miami vacay and felt great to release that and move on. She was right.

How do you ladies find psychics that you can trust and are accurate?

I'll be honest, I was raised in a very religious household so I was always very leery about dabbling in this type of stuff, but one of my friends was going through a terrible divorce and she went just for fun, but that lady was so spot on with her that I decided to go, purely out of curiosity, because I was in a major crossroads in my life and feeling conflicted.

I left that first reading sobbing because the stuff that she told me she had absolutely NO way of knowing, it was actually kind of scary but not in a disturbing way, just in a very enlightening way, if that makes any sense at all.

My psychic reminds me of a grandmother or a favorite aunt, she is very warm and welcoming and you feel like she is a friend. She is an older Hispanic lady & she tells you like it is, she also answers as many questions as she can and offers a lot of guidance..... even when you don't ask :giggle:

My friend needs the PM as well :look:

I had a tarot reading from this girl who owns a fb group I'm in and she was spot on as well.

The person who I mentioned up thread saying it's complicated is the person that I am supposed to be with but because I'm impatient, I thought to do some online dating in the mean time. But she pulled some cards for me and I was amazed at how much she knew about our relationship, that he's putting in work to get back in my good graces (which he is, total 180 change, everything that I said I needed in a man), but I need to open up more to him and allow the relationship to get back to where it was. I can admit it's been really hard for me to try to trust him again but we're getting there.

We also talked about my life path but we didn't get too deep bc we had talked about the relationship stuff mostly so I will be getting another reading with her. She gave me some info on what type of work I'm supposed to be doing, which is not what I'm currently doing. It was so much to process, I haven't even processed it all yet lol!

How do you ladies find psychics that you can trust and are accurate?
I have a friend who goes to ANYONE recommended, she found out about this girl from a group we're in and told me about her. I was like "nah, not interested". She insisted I see her and said she would never go to anyone else, which was surprising coming from her. So I gave her a shot. I was in tears within the first 30 seconds because she channeled my grandfather and was on point about his spirit and his message for me was related to exactly what I was going through at the time. I've been a regular ever since. I don't share this info with many people in real life, but I have referred a few friends and each one has been blown away. One was told to go to the doctor asap, and she found out she had 2 fibroids the size of melons (she thought she was just getting fat). Another was told to take a look at opportunities on the west coast, and she'd be hired by a powerful man in pursuit of her passion. She's now living in LA working for the head honcho at LACMA, didn't even need to interview.

I have a friend who goes to ANYONE recommended, she found out about this girl from a group we're in and told me about her. I was like "nah, not interested". She insisted I see her and said she would never go to anyone else, which was surprising coming from her. So I gave her a shot. I was in tears within the first 30 seconds because she channeled my grandfather and was on point about his spirit and his message for me was related to exactly what I was going through at the time. I've been a regular ever since. I don't share this info with many people in real life, but I have referred a few friends and each one has been blown away. One was told to go to the doctor asap, and she found out she had 2 fibroids the size of melons (she thought she was just getting fat). Another was told to take a look at opportunities on the west coast, and she'd be hired by a powerful man in pursuit of her passion. She's now living in LA working for the head honcho at LACMA, didn't even need to interview.

If you sharing via PM on this woman I will take the info, please!

Back