Hey ladies, so I have been in a non-enthused spirit... I have been texting with multiple men, and one I went out with last week.. It was a good time, 3 hour date, we went to a Wine tasting. The dude is ok but my body nor mind is feeling him on that level. I feel like I am just giving self reasons not to like him. He asked for another date Monday. I didn't earnestly get back to him until today... Just blah about it all...

on low hating on updates in this thread. it seems as if most are going after what want and i am sitting here like wow is me...

And, oh yea dude used a Groupon for date... Not a turn off, as he stated in OKC profile something about Groupon and he did buy a bottle at end of tasting...

:perplexed: :perplexed: :perplexed:

Well since we're on the subject :look:

I'm low key jealous of you all whose psychics see and can describe your future mates :lol:. The two (most accurate) readings I had saw no man in my immediate future :cry:. They didn't even try to sugar coat it. They were like NOPE-- you'll find love much later so give up looking for now.

This was years ago (with a couple of years in between the readings), and I brushed them off even though they told me the exact same thing. I just knew I was going to find my man. Both told me I wouldn't end up settling in my dream city which I thought was absurd! I spent years preparing to move there. They were almost identical in describing where I would end up, and it sounded nothing like where I thought I wanted to live.

But then a few months ago, I came across a community while on vacation that had a similar vibe to what they described, and I fell in love with it. It was like I was meant to be there all along. Both psychics said I'd find love in the place they described, and while I was there, I could feel it, like I'd find love either there or somewhere similar.

I didn't even remember those readings until I returned home and the light bulb went off. Next week I'm going on another vacation and spending a few days in a town that is also similar to what they described. I didn't even think of that when I booked. I'm not even sure what made me think about or book that town. It's crazy.

So Lee was in an accident like 2-3 months ago. Lady fell asleep at the wheel and hit his friends car (that he was a passenger of) from the back. They weren't seriously injured but they did the whole chiropractor, etc. Lawyer texted him last night that they are ready to settle- he is thinking they are going to get back $10K- so that should leave him with $6500 after the lawyer takes his cut. My birthday is next month and I told him that I want to go out of town- bed and breakfast somewhere. Money is coming just in time... I am not holding back that weekend "I can get whatever I like..." (TI voice)

The psychics I saw said I already knew my love and we would have two children.

That was 5 years ago :cry3:

After the last 2 months and all the dating I've been doing....I'm just over it. I don't really like anyone...I just don't gaf...

The only reason I don't hang it up is because I don't want to regret it when I am old childless and alone.

I'm low key jealous of you all whose psychics see and can describe your future mates :lol:. The two (most accurate) readings I had saw no man in my immediate future :cry:. They didn't even try to sugar coat it. They were like NOPE-- you'll find love much later so give up looking for now.
I'd rather be told this then getting my hopes up thinking I will find my future husband by the end of the month. I have had readings where the psychics are on point and correct about everything but my love life. I don't know what it is, but when it comes to the subject of love, they all seem to see it coming, but nothing comes. Just tell me I'll be alone forever so I can keep it moving.

I sure hope I won't have to move out of my area to find love. That would be devastating, as I love it here.

What did he say after? :lol:

Like your panties were supposed to magically fall off because he claims he would be doing so much for you if you were there,
giphy.gif

Ugh. I can't stand cry baby beta men!!!!! This dude stays in my DM's, gave him my number MONTHS ago and he used it once and now he's crying cuz I played him off? Boy....byeeee. BLOCKED

View attachment 402805 View attachment 402807
:rofl:See then I would have been rude after his responses. He's wack. What do we always say? If a man wants you, he'll find a way to have you. So he played that line about if you were here I would do xyz and when you didn't fall for it wanted to cry about it. And then his whole speech after like you were supposed to feel bad? What a wimp! I want his number. I want to troll him...hard! :lachen:

Reading his butt hurt responses was annoying. @UniquelyDivine :barf:

You gave him access to you via your number, he chose to only use it once, and now he is crying because you aren't touched by his BS?

Boohoo! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Right!!!???? I was so annoyed. I HATE weak men like that and crazy thing is he is FINE as heck, you would think he would be like whatever girl, on to the next.

What did he say after? :lol:

Like your panties were supposed to magically fall off because he claims he would be doing so much for you if you were there,
giphy.gif

Girl. He's a true simpleton :laugh:

He told me that he thought about texting me last weekend but he wasn't sure if I even wanted to meet him or not, I told him of course I don't want to meet you I don't know you bro.

Hey ladies, so I have been in a non-enthused spirit... I have been texting with multiple men, and one I went out with last week.. It was a good time, 3 hour date, we went to a Wine tasting. The dude is ok but my body nor mind is feeling him on that level. I feel like I am just giving self reasons not to like him. He asked for another date Monday. I didn't earnestly get back to him until today... Just blah about it all...

on low hating on updates in this thread. it seems as if most are going after what want and i am sitting here like wow is me...

And, oh yea dude used a Groupon for date... Not a turn off, as he stated in OKC profile something about Groupon and he did buy a bottle at end of tasting...

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. :bighug:Do you think the non-enthused spirit is just feeling discouraged because you can't find what you want or are you not interested in finding anyone at all right now? If you're not feeling dating maybe take a minute, step back and reconnect with you. Have you been going out after work like suggested before? Not necessarily to meet anyone but to take some time for yourself? Have you started planning anything for your bday? That might lift your spirits. I'm sending positive vibes your way!

:rofl:See then I would have been rude after his responses. He's wack. What do we always say? If a man wants you, he'll find a way to have you. So he played that line about if you were here I would do xyz and when you didn't fall for it wanted to cry about it. And then his whole speech after like you were supposed to feel bad? What a wimp! I want his number. I want to troll him...hard! :lachen:

He's hella wack :laugh: he had my pressure up! Girl I deleted his number months ago, and he got mad when I told him that :laugh:

@keyawarren congrats! i like how you made him wait for your committment. his waiting for your response and not out on the first thing winking is a great sign of his feelings and committment to you.

Thanks! What's cool is that he's been even more expressive since I said yes. It's been a long time since I've dealt with an earth sign.

on low hating on updates in this thread.
it seems as if most are going after what want and i am sitting here like wow is me...

Are you sure of what you want? After some soul searching I realized that I didn't really want a boyfriend even though I'd been harping on the idea for years. What I had been saying did not match how I really felt. Once I realized that, it all became easier because I was in alignment.

I'm so annoyed right now. I was talking to my sister about #1 yesterday and she was like oh this is the guy you said isn't your usual physical type? I told her yes. Now weeks ago when I first mentioned this she was saying to give him a chance and how he seemed nice and how I liked him enough to give him my number in the first place and blah blah blah. All the things I said in this thread. NOW that it seems like we are moving forward suddenly it's a different tune.

I last saw him on Tuesday. We had a great time! I haven't had any bad dates with him yet. He's the brooding silent type (mentioned this to my sister after our first couple dates) but as I'm getting to know him I can't shut him up. And I love it...for now. :lol: So my sister asked me what I was doing and I didn't talk to her until yesterday and told her I was out with him. Her response? "Oh, well do you want to tell me what's so great about him because it seems like you're settling" :huh: The only thing I said in response to that was if I choose him there is nothing about him at this point that I will have to settle for. The only hang up I had was silly and superficial but I feel I may have given her the wrong impression by mentioning that all those weeks ago. She wanted to debate the issue and continued by saying she at first wasn't attracted to her bf (which again has zero to do with me because I never said I wasn't attracted to him only that he isn't my usual physical type. Is that the same thing?) but that she loves him and he's good to her.

And it took everything I had in me not to tell her that her case is a case of settling. A man that she can't go out with because he's antisocial and doesn't like to do anything, a man that works sporadically and then spends most of his money on weed, a man that complains when she asks him to pay a bill even though he's laid up in her house most of the time. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy and I like him but he's not "good" to her the way she says he is. At least not to me. I love my sister and I value her opinion most of the time but this is bothering me a lot and I don't know why. There is no truth to what she's saying about me settling so it should be rolling off my back but it isn't. I'm hoping I can move past it and not passive aggressively bring it up the next time we're talking about relationships/men.

I'm so annoyed right now. I was talking to my sister about #1 yesterday and she was like oh this is the guy you said isn't your usual physical type? I told her yes. Now weeks ago when I first mentioned this she was saying to give him a chance and how he seemed nice and how I liked him enough to give him my number in the first place and blah blah blah. All the things I said in this thread. NOW that it seems like we are moving forward suddenly it's a different tune.

I last saw him on Tuesday. We had a great time! I haven't had any bad dates with him yet. He's the brooding silent type (mentioned this to my sister after our first couple dates) but as I'm getting to know him I can't shut him up. And I love it...for now. :lol: So my sister asked me what I was doing and I didn't talk to her until yesterday and told her I was out with him. Her response? "Oh, well do you want to tell me what's so great about him because it seems like you're settling" :huh: The only thing I said in response to that was if I choose him there is nothing about him at this point that I will have to settle for. The only hang up I had was silly and superficial but I feel I may have given her the wrong impression by mentioning that all those weeks ago. She wanted to debate the issue and continued by saying she at first wasn't attracted to her bf (which again has zero to do with me because I never said I wasn't attracted to him only that he isn't my usual physical type. Is that the same thing?) but that she loves him and he's good to her.

And it took everything I had in me not to tell her that her case is a case of settling. A man that she can't go out with because he's antisocial and doesn't like to do anything, a man that works sporadically and then spends most of his money on weed, a man that complains when she asks him to pay a bill even though he's laid up in her house most of the time. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy and I like him but he's not "good" to her the way she says he is. At least not to me. I love my sister and I value her opinion most of the time but this is bothering me a lot and I don't know why. There is no truth to what she's saying about me settling so it should be rolling off my back but it isn't. I'm hoping I can move past it and not passive aggressively bring it up the next time we're talking about relationships/men.

I don't know the ins and outs of your relationship so I don't want to make any assumptions but it could be that she's a little bit jealous.

I remember when I started dating my last ex, he wasn't my usual physical type either but he treated me very nicely, but my best friend who was dating a no good, bummy, hood dude alwaysssss had something to say about him.

This was years ago (with a couple of years in between the readings), and I brushed them off even though they told me the exact same thing. I just knew I was going to find my man. Both told me I wouldn't end up settling in my dream city which I thought was absurd! I spent years preparing to move there. They were almost identical in describing where I would end up, and it sounded nothing like where I thought I wanted to live.

But then a few months ago, I came across a community while on vacation that had a similar vibe to what they described, and I fell in love with it. It was like I was meant to be there all along. Both psychics said I'd find love in the place they described, and while I was there, I could feel it, like I'd find love either there or somewhere similar.

I didn't even remember those readings until I returned home and the light bulb went off. Next week I'm going on another vacation and spending a few days in a town that is also similar to what they described. I didn't even think of that when I booked. I'm not even sure what made me think about or book that town. It's crazy.

Don't feel bad. I did a tarot card reading last year and she told me straight up to focus on my career. She said this is not the time for love for me, this is the time to make money. Hopefully I can defy the cards and do both

#1 is getting on my nerves today. Trying to keep a conversation going but then giving me one word answers. It's cool if you don't want to talk bruh we're both at work anyway so stop texting me. Then when I don't text back he got something smart to say. I'm not trying to have an argument so ima leave him alone before I hurt his feelings. But damn what's up with him today?

I have a new #3 in the works. Met him at happy hour yesterday. I gave him my number and he called me as I was getting home and said it was nice to meet me and asked me out for tomorrow. I declined because I have plans. I am free Sunday but didn't volunteer the information. And before we got off the phone he hesitated and was like "so you're busy Saturday but are you available the day after?" So now I have a date on Sunday.

There are some things I feel weird about when reading other threads around the forum. One is, I don't get hit on by men when out and about. It's a foreign concept to me when I read about women having to fight men off with a stick whenever they go somewhere. I can't get any self-esteem from men in that way, like "oh, I'm so sexy." It doesn't happen.

Also, it seems to be a big deal about getting a guy to do things for you. There seems to be almost a female machismo about it. Idk, those are just my thoughts lately...

There are some things I feel weird about when reading other threads around the forum. One is, I don't get hit on by men when out and about. It's a foreign concept to me when I read about women having to fight men off with a stick whenever they go somewhere. I can't get any self-esteem from men in that way, like "oh, I'm so sexy." It doesn't happen.

Also, it seems to be a big deal about getting a guy to do things for you. There seems to be almost a female machismo about it. Idk, those are just my thoughts lately...

Men hit on me all the time and I'm still single and they all suck. I guess it depends on how much you go out and where you live. A lot of the time these same men talk to ever other woman who walks by....ain't met a man truly worth bragging about that way.

I think when women mention men like that they usually mean the types that will hit on a lot of women during their day and just looking to see who will bite. There are a lot of fools like that in bigger cities I think. It is quite annoying. Actually meeting a man out and about (which I think is different from getting "hit on" - but that's just me) I find happens more organically when out. I get hit on regularly and I haven't ever not once gone out with a man that has hit on me. And having that happen doesn't really make any woman think "oh I'm so sexy". She's usually thinking "can't I just walk down the street or sit here in the park or sit here on the train and mind my own business without this nonsense" :lol:

As far as the getting guys to do things for you...I think I get why you would feel that way. I don't deny that it has an underlying female machismo feel to it but I don't entirely think it to be a bad thing. The same way a man will kind of brag about having a woman that is pretty and can cook or takes care of him to his friends or other men, a woman will want to make known that she got a good one that is a provider who does what a man is supposed to do. Only difference is most women are more about informing and helping instead of bragging. A lot of the talk on the board is more how to's and knowledge sharing. Maybe I'm not sure what you mean by do things for you.

Back