To make themselves feel better

That makes sense, I think it gives them an out too, "nah you gotta be crazy" so therefore I'm going to back out while I can just in case you try to hold me to a high standard later on.

@UniquelyDivine "Glad we can be honest here.":lachen:

He was getting on my nerves with that mess :laugh: like what did you want me to say bro?

I think I'll do online dating just to get some laughs :lol: because the jokes y'all post?! I can't

I stay terrorizing men online :laugh: I troll them all the time, it's how I keep myself entertained talking to them otherwise I get bored & lose interest :giggle:

I made new friends from the wedding stuff! Her friends are really cool! 1 of my new friends (yayyy!) lives right near me and she's soooo cool and fun and funny! And she's single, too! She's as excited as me about hanging out after work in dc. Guys, I'm gonna be cool soon!

My other new friend..shes ok. I like the other one better, but we're all gonna hang out together :D or at least, this is my dream lol

I was a hostess in the wedding. There was a male host there who looked great! I was hoping he'd start a conversation with me, but he didn't :( oh well.

This post is from last year lol. I just wanted to say that this ***** quickly unfriended me on FB and stopped answering my texts!!! We had a HH date one day and I never heard from her again!! :cry3: She came up in my 'people you may know' on FB just now and it made me think of how excited I was to hang out with her. *****

This post is from last year lol. I just wanted to say that this ***** quickly unfriended me on FB and stopped answering my texts!!! We had a HH date one day and I never heard from her again!! :cry3: She came up in my 'people you may know' on FB just now and it made me think of how excited I was to hang out with her. *****

Oh wow, that's too bad. I wonder what happened.

THIS!!! Ugh. Went out with guy no 2 who was lovely and intelligent. But when he asked for a second date I said no because he didn't pay for my dinner or drink. Why did I go on a 5th date with guy no 1 who is not as intelligent or as nice or my type AT ALL?

Because of his body! There I said it. I want him. And I know I shouldn't. And will probably end up alone because while I won't see 2 I won't let myself sleep with 1.

*crys*
Guy #2 asked you out on a date and didn't pay? Did he say ahead of time that he wouldn't or during the date? How does that conversation even go?

Home after a great night out. On the train ride home my sis caught a dude checking me out. I did not notice him at all until she politely excused herself to sit farther away from me than she should have. I turned to look at her and there he was talking about some "I'll keep you company since your friend went to sit down" I looked at her and she trying to wink at me. Girl don't even know how to wink. Lol

Anyway, this dude talked to me from Midtown straight into Sheepshead Bay. He got off the stop before mine and didn't even ask for my number??? :confused::oops: I know his whole life story and found out we leave for work around the same time and are usually on the same train in the morning. When he got off he tells me he hopes he sees me again? Bruh, you seeing me right now. My sis got off the same stop as him and called me saying he told her I'm awesome and funny and beautiful too. He walked with her and sung my praises until they parted ways at the corner. Smh Men are very strange creatures.

Home after a great night out. On the train ride home my sis caught a dude checking me out. I did not notice him at all until she politely excused herself to sit farther away from me than she should have. I turned to look at her and there he was talking about some "I'll keep you company since your friend went to sit down" I looked at her and she trying to wink at me. Girl don't even know how to wink. Lol

Anyway, this dude talked to me from Midtown straight into Sheepshead Bay. He got off the stop before mine and didn't even ask for my number??? :confused::oops: I know his whole life story and found out we leave for work around the same time and are usually on the same train in the morning. When he got off he tells me he hopes he sees me again? Bruh, you seeing me right now. My sis got off the same stop as him and called me saying he told her I'm awesome and funny and beautiful too. He walked with her and sung my praises until they parted ways at the corner. Smh Men are very strange creatures.

That's a nice way of saying it. Hopefully, y'all meet again.

:lachen:

I know sometimes I spill the tea about my millenial coworkers. You know, all the non-black females ones i work with directly (or report to me) who all date black exvlusively :rolleyes:.

Anyhoo, went to lunch with them and the white one hands the India girl a letter. Sge begins reading. A fine millenial brotha strolls in behind her, gets on one knee. she turns around and he pops the question!

Im happy for her. She's a sweet girl and, really, i should be used to these California black men ignoring their women. It still made me salty that another millenial bw will feel some type of way because she may have to go IR for an LTR in this state.

Anyhoo... theMexican millenial in our group was real jealous. they are very close but i can see Miss Mex plotting some jealous backlash ish in the near future :oops: she was all lamenting "when will it be meeeeeeeee?!" shes 27...

He's a doofus. Lol but I've done this before with a guy. We dated exclusively for 2 years :rofl:

I know sometimes I spill the tea about my millenial coworkers. You know, all the non-black females ones i work with directly (or report to me) who all date black exvlusively :rolleyes:.

Anyhoo, went to lunch with them and the white one hands the India girl a letter. Sge begins reading. A fine millenial brotha strolls in behind her, gets on one knee. she turns around and he pops the question!

Im happy for her. She's a sweet girl and, really, i should be used to these California black men ignoring their women. It still made me salty that another millenial bw will feel some type of way because she may have to go IR for an LTR in this state.

Anyhoo... theMexican millenial in our group was real jealous. they are very close but i can see Miss Mex plotting some jealous backlash ish in the near future :oops: she was all lamenting "when will it be meeeeeeeee?!" shes 27...
Part 2.

That said hes typical of these cali ninjas. moved from the south with his mother and they lived together (he's 26). anyhoo indian girl witnessed an argument wherein his screamining at his mom at the top of his lungs shes a b and a hoe because sge ate his leftovers :rolleyes:

decides to move from mom that day and now they moving in and he pops the question yesterday.

The best part? India's family are millionaires. her dad was 90s to early 00s techie. mom a biotech queen. homeboy is a broke from the hood rookie SF cop with 10065 OOW nieces and nephews from his kang brother.

She's rebelling from her traditional family.

i warned her a year ago. she gone learn. these ninjas aint nobody's prize.

train wreck in thd making so not a loss from our side afterall. kinda sad.

How woman?! :lol: I'm probably never gonna see this guy again. Lol
I saw him again, like everyday for like 2 weeks. Apparently he would let the bus pass until he saw I was on it :lol: one day I walked to the train station instead of taking the bus and he was late because he was waiting for me. The next day he was "mad" but that's when he asked me for my number.

The dude that broke me off last week invited me out with him and a few of his girl friends. They were all cool but I'm not sure why he wanted me to meet them.

He paid for everything for everybody. While that's nice, if he was my man I think it would annoy me that I'm sharing my coins with these chicks.

At the spot, as always I ran into some people I knew. I went to kick it with them for less than 5 mins and homeboy was so jealous. I'm like bruh, you need to chill. I'm here sharing you with 3 broads and I'm not complaining. He apologized and hugged me up, talking about it's because he missed me because he hadn't seen me all week.

He is so sweet and kind but also jealous af. I don't know what to do with this man.

The dude that broke me off last week invited me out with him and a few of his girl friends. They were all cool but I'm not sure why he wanted me to meet them.

He paid for everything for everybody. While that's nice, if he was my man I think it would annoy me that I'm sharing my coins with these chicks.

At the spot, as always I ran into some people I knew. I went to kick it with them for less than 5 mins and homeboy was so jealous. I'm like bruh, you need to chill. I'm here sharing you with 3 broads and I'm not complaining. He apologized and hugged me up, talking about it's because he missed me because he hadn't seen me all week.

He is so sweet and kind but also jealous af. I don't know what to do with this man.
I dated a guy like this a few years ago. There might be a thread here somewhere. I was kinda salty about all the lady friends. Especially because he seemed like their surrogate boyfriend for when their guys were unavailable. I liked them all well enough except 1. But still.

But your guy paying for everyone? While you (his date!) were there? That would be a no for me. If there were men there would he have paid for them too?

I dated a guy like this a few years ago. There might be a thread here somewhere. I was kinda salty about all the lady friends. Especially because he seemed like their surrogate boyfriend for when their guys were unavailable. I liked them all well enough except 1. But still.

But your guy paying for everyone? While you (his date!) were there? That would be a no for me. If there were men there would he have paid for them too?
The only reason why this is even remotely ok is because they are his childhood friends from back home. They don't even live in this state.

He hasn't been in the U.S. that long.

Its fine for now but I see it becoming big a problem if we enter into an actual relationship.

Wow. :nono:

I just started feeling comfortable using Lyft/Uber but tended to lean more towards Lyft since there seemed to be less horror stories.
Honestly, I'm not really afraid. We talked a lot on the ride even though it was a pool... I think he just had a serious lapse in judgment or maybe he thought my friendliness was interest. It was not.

He's an older Nigerian dude and I was joking about how I was 39% Nigerian. I one starred him but I don't want to get him fired even if it's just Lyft. Men are dumb sometimes.

Today I'm home, under my covers feeling wack and lonely. I thought I was experiencing regular allergies, but methinks its a bad cold. Anyway, one of my guy friends called and offered to bring me some herbs so I can make tea and what not. He's cool, so I'm willing to let him see me while I'm a mess.

I've never mentioned to anyone that I can see us being married. Right now we want two different things so dating is off the table.

Now I gotta find a presentable but comfortable clothes to put on.

Back