Can't wait til I get mine to try. How many hours a day?
It doesn't work like that. You insert it and see what you can do and how long. I usuallt keep mine in until it falls or until I'm going to bed. I ALWAYS wear it while I work out but some days I'll insert while at work.

@movingforward13 Which one do you have? I have one all picked out. Off to etsy I go to see if they have it. Because the one I'm looking at is expensive.

Eta: It seems the one I want is only available at one place. Even on etsy the same seller is there and it costs the same. lol

@SlimPickinz What do you have and where did you get yours from?
Clear quartz & rose quartz I got it from @neneorganics on IG. Her stuff is expensive but I caught mine when they hit clearance. But I think I'm going to get my new one locally.

@HappyMadison i slept with mine for a week before I inserted it. I still sleep with it occasionally but I never purified mine.

It doesn't work like that. You insert it and see what you can do and how long. I usuallt keep mine in until it falls or until I'm going to bed. I ALWAYS wear it while I work out but some days I'll insert while at work.

Clear quartz & rose quartz I got it from @neneorganics on IG. Her stuff is expensive but I caught mine when they hit clearance. But I think I'm going to get my new one locally.

@HappyMadison i slept with mine for a week before I inserted it. I still sleep with it occasionally but I never purified mine.
I had a dream about my selenite. She is a third eye stone. Me and my rose quartz tried again and she refused me three times. I just couldn't take such rejection. She put me in the friend zone lol. I understand. I need to do the selenite first.

First I woke up this morning with a mystery deposit in my bank account. Next, my ex was at the school before me and that just does not happen. He honked at me. He does not have to be at work until 9 so he normally drops them off a little later, because he likes to fix breakfast for the children. I think he really misses me.

I have both stones on me at the moment.

Selenite:

Selenite remove energy blocks, particularly from the physical and etheric bodies. It can also remove energy blocks in the bodies of other crystals and stones. This makes it excellent for enhancing the properties of other stones and for clearing and charging them. It is also an excellent stone for protection grids, as one visitor pointed out. Additionally, Selenite is used by some to block or ameliorate EMF radiation.

Selenite is a stone of powerful intuition and psychic awareness through its influence on the third eye chakra. You can access past lives and do past life work and healing with it. It is also beneficial for psychic efforts, especially clairvoyance.

Meditation and spiritual development are eased and promoted by selenite. Meditations become sparkling clear over time when working with selenite and it brings a clarity to your spiritual understanding of the universe and your place in it.

Selenite can be used to dispel negativity, both on an emotional and an etheric level. This makes it a good stone for protection. This energy combined with its angel associations makes it outstanding for angelic protection. You need only hold the selenite and pray or ask with intent for angels to protect you.

Selenite is a stone of love, which on the surface may seem odd. Its properties of mental flexibility and honesty, help maintain a loving relationship comfortably and with ease. It also brings harmony and inner peace which allow for recognizing love and acting in a loving manner.

Selenite is used in crystal healing for removing blocks to healing, dissolving secondary gain issues, confusion, particularly from alzheimer's disease or dementia, aligning the spine, decreasing epilepsy and seizures.It also promotes flexibility, assists with absorption of calcium and other minerals and vitamins. Selenite is used to promote fertility, increase the libido, and is a protector of pregnancy and motherhood. Note that healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information.

Selenite is primarily associated with the Crown and Third Eye chakras. It is also related to the sacral chakra.

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/selenite/

inserted her and had a mini orgasm and now I am flush...um, whoa...

Last edited:
My hotep FB friend posted this today---

I wish we had councils where, if you were deemed a good brotha, you can have as many wives as you deserve. Not for the purpose of sex, but for the purpose of developing quality people in this time where so many brothas have been conflicted by white supremacy.

Mine you, he is almost 40, single, no kids, etc.

My hotep FB friend posted this today---

I wish we had councils where, if you were deemed a good brotha, you can have as many wives as you deserve. Not for the purpose of sex, but for the purpose of developing quality people in this time where so many brothas have been conflicted by white supremacy.

Mine you, he is almost 40, single, no kids, etc.

:lol: what does he mean by "developing quality people"?

These white boy hipsters love me. Got checked out by at least 4 today and 2 approached me. None of them attractive except the last one. I was on the train. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He asked me if I've ever read the idiot before (I'm reading it now) we talked about it. He asked for my number, I gave it to him and we have a date on Sunday. He's kinda cute though. Tall, facial hair, nice arms. I only got the hipster vibe from his glasses and his shoes. I could be wrong. We'll see.

:lol: what does he mean by "developing quality people"?
I didn't even get that far.

I told him women weren't property to be doled out to deserving men... and that lead into an argument that women are sharing men anyway, so it might as well be structured. I should have said, "Yes I agree, as long as that man can provide for each of the wives and the children so that their wives don't have to work..." That point usually shuts them up. For some reason, they feel entitled to have as many women as they want but don't want to support said women.

So, my cousin's brother in law is getting married today.

*reminds myself over and over that he is not a prize*

Saw a pic from the wedding on Instagram and it made me a little sad. It's crazy how many trifling dudes I know have managed to get married and I'm just here with my options dwindling by the day. I know there's nothing to be envious of cuz their wives are definitely not winning, especially my ex's wife. He's a habitual cheater with one on and off main side chick (also married, wants him to leave his wife for her). But it still feels unfair somehow.

I guess on the plus side I don't have to worry about crap like that.

Quoting myself cuz this is something I've been thinking about.

My problem with going out in Boston is that the Black community is only but so big, and the events are so basic and tend to be the same people at everything. I could go to a spot I haven't been to in a year today, and I guarantee it'll be the same folks.

And the events themselves- lordt. There is a Henny vs. Ciroc party currently being advertised on FB. Really?
maybe you should go to "white" or typical non-black events.

There is always segregation when it comes to events by race, regardless of what city/state you go to. I have "white or non-black" events I go to and the typical "black" events. Go to meetup.com or eventbrite for more info.

Also the thing you should know about going out alone (which I now LOOOVE!) is you have to be conformable in your own skin and not have any expectations. That's when people gravitate to you naturally.

Back