So I am back. It was interesting. I had my yoni egg close to my heart, inside my bra. He mentioned this nasty chicken joint and I was like no, I got you, b. I took him to my spot. We got back to the room and I got violently ill . I don't know if it was because I had been juicing or the yoni egg was detox me of my past soul ties. But I was in the shower, throwing up. I went to sleep and he held me and took care of me. I was asleep for about 3 hours and he said my body ran really hot then cold. I woke up feeling fine. Able to eat. I maintain it was my crystal exorcising all my bad soul ties from the reaction I was experiencing on Friday. It repelled my ex, so I am going to reinsert her so she can finish the job. Once my kitten calms down because we had "the sex" for almost ten hours...yeah, and I think my leg is broken.

So I am back. It was interesting. I had my yoni egg close to my heart, inside my bra. He mentioned this nasty chicken joint and I was like no, I got you, b. I took him to my spot. We got back to the room and I got violently ill . I don't know if it was because I had been juicing or the yoni egg was detox me of my past soul ties. But I was in the shower, throwing up. I went to sleep and he held me and took care of me. I was asleep for about 3 hours and he said my body ran really hot then cold. I woke up feeling fine. Able to eat. I maintain it was my crystal exorcising all my bad soul ties from the reaction I was experiencing on Friday. It repelled my ex, so I am going to reinsert her so she can finish the job. Once my kitten calms down because we had "the sex" for almost ten hours...yeah, and I think my leg is broken.
Tell me about this yoni egg...

Tell me about this yoni egg...

I been researching yoni eggs for a while. I finally went into my spiritual store and choose three yoni eggs. A rose quartz, selenite and onyx. I was looking for an obsidian one but it was hiding from me. They are the most powerful, they draw out everything. I guess I was not ready. Afterwards I talked to my metaphysical practitioner. I bought a ceramic bowl Himalayan sea salt, and a Taurean sage. I boiled the sea salt. Once it cooled, with my magnetic shungite rings (cancel out energy), I place my rose quartz egg in the solution and sprinkle some sage on top for 10 minutes and slept with her close to my heart.

Rose quartz:
rose quartz is a powerful healing crystal, with many potent properties and meanings, but it is most well known as a stone for opening, healing and activating the heart chakra and intuitive centers of the body.

http://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/rose-quartz-meaning-properties/

I then insert her on and she moved all the way up. Friday I had all these disruptive experiences. It was out of the ordinary. Even my ex's energy was violent. So I pulled her out. Big mistake. You are not supposed to pull it out.

Back from D.C. and he did really well. He called me while I was there several times to check on me. He also called me to make sure I made it home safely.

Its been 3 months of fun..and now Im starting to feel like we either need to make it official or end it. Im not a fan of the grey area and I was doing so well with being unbothered before I met him.

Before I develop any further feelings for this man, I need to know where we stand. Off to read Men Dont Love Women Like You again because clearly I need some guidance.

I went on a quasi-date with a Jamaican American dude that just moved to Nairobi. He said black women have impossible standards and went on and on about the 'exotics' he has dated. I made it clear I was not interested in him when he tried to kiss me and I think his feelings were hurt when I said I only date men with a certain pedigree. He does not have a university degree and spent the entire night name dropping trying to impress me. I was at a party and left early and this man did not even text to see if I got home ok.

:lol:

was he chatting you up cuz he thought you were white? interesting hes ready to pimp out his accent...
Nope, which is what made me think he really thought I was a YT chick, maybe I "am" reading too much into it as my picture is right front and center...Eitherway it was a turnoff and immediately blocked...

I wonder if there's a yoni egg that attracts love. :look:
Right- I would love that.
@HappyMadison i had a feeling it was Rose Quartz. I'll have to look more into this. I've been meaning to get a yoni egg, but if there are eggs that are crystals, even better.
I bought a 3- egg set last week, amethyst and crystalline quartz. I bought them because I heard they help tighten up and I didn't want to use the Magic stick anymore but hearing @HappyMadison talk about them for cleansing purposes, has me taking another look. I would love to eliminate soul ties.... I don't think I have any besides Lee but anything residual can go!

Oh and ladies please use the yoni egg. Not only will it tighten your purse and cleanse your soul, it keeps your back muscles tight if you are doing the kegels right. My grandmother is currently suffering from weak back muscles and has now developed a loose backdoor. She can't hold anything in. Anything poop or urine.

I have clear quartz and rose quartz. I want to get a dark stone but I have other things to purchase first.

Oh and ladies please use the yoni egg. Not only will it tighten your purse and cleanse your soul, it keeps your back muscles tight if you are doing the kegels right. My grandmother is currently suffering from weak back muscles and has now developed a loose backdoor. She can't hold anything in. Anything poop or urine.

I have clear quartz and rose quartz. I want to get a dark stone but I have other things to purchase first.
I think I need to consult a metaphysical person (can't think of the word lol). I can't be putting yoni eggs in me all willy nilly and not know what their purpose is and what effects they might have.

*Sigh* Why I gotta buy something every time I come on here? Y'all just won't let me keep my money. Off to research yoni eggs...again.

What a crazy, fun, interesting weekend this was!

I decided that I'm no longer going to be the sad, single girl. I have too much going for me. So Friday night I found a history tour pub crawl and decided to join. It was fun! I was the youngest person there but I got to try bars I've never visited and learned a lot about local history.

After that I hit the town alone. There are a lot of tourists in my city this weekend so everywhere I went I met people from all over. I got called beautiful no fewer than 20 times that evening so that always feels good.

While devouring a burger at the bar alone, I met some out-of-towners. It was a mixed group-- mainly older. We chatted, laughed, and hit the rest of the town as a group. They covered my tab and everything. Even covered my Uber back home. They are wealthy New Englanders so I guess this was to be expected.

The next day they texted me to invite me to a concert about 2 hours away and wanted me to join. They got me a VIP ticket y'all. I had a blast. We went to a fancy dinner and stayed out partying until early morning. They got me my own hotel room and everything. We said our goodbyes and they invited me to visit them sometime.

Being so caught up in love, or the lack of, I didn't realize how good I have it right now. I'm independent and can make friends with just about anyone. I can go so far with that. I have control over that.

So my focus is on finding more quality friends and partaking in unique experiences. New people and new places. I'm leaving this old crap behind. I'm going to Canada week after next for vacation and I'm stoked! Life is too short to worry about crap I can't control.

I decided that I'm no longer going to be the sad, single girl. I have too much going for me. So Friday night I found a history tour pub crawl and decided to join. It was fun! I was the youngest person there but I got to try bars I've never visited and learned a lot about local history.

After that I hit the town alone. There are a lot of tourists in my city this weekend so everywhere I went I met people from all over. I got called beautiful no fewer than 20 times that evening so that always feels good.

While devouring a burger at the bar alone, I met some out-of-towners. It was a mixed group-- mainly older. We chatted, laughed, and hit the rest of the town as a group. They covered my tab and everything. Even covered my Uber back home. They are wealthy New Englanders so I guess this was to be expected.

The next day they texted me to invite me to a concert about 2 hours away and wanted me to join. They got me a VIP ticket y'all. I had a blast. We went to a fancy dinner and stayed out partying until early morning. They got me my own hotel room and everything. We said our goodbyes and they invited me to visit them sometime.

Being so caught up in love, or the lack of, I didn't realize how good I have it right now. I'm independent and can make friends with just about anyone. I can go so far with that. I have control over that.

So my focus is on finding more quality friends and partaking in unique experiences. New people and new places. I'm leaving this old crap behind. I'm going to Canada week after next for vacation and I'm stoked! Life is too short to worry about crap I can't control.
Aww so glad you had a great weekend! Sounds like so much fun.

Wow, that's great!

Shoot, I'm a New Englander, maybe I need to come out of my little shell. I want free stuff too!! :lol:

Back