I'm at a surprise bday party for my aunt and I'm regretting not inviting my Bae to accompany me. I just didn't wanna bother introducing his old self to everyone. I sent him pics of me looking like a joint he's all like you want me to come now? :lol:

Hopefully this isn't huge. I'll erase this in the morning.

Last edited:
I'm at a surprise bday party for my aunt and I'm regretting not inviting my Bae to accompany me. I just didn't wanna bother introducing his old self to everyone. I sent him pics of me looking like a joint he's all like you want me to come now? :lol:

Hopefully this isn't huge. I'll erase this in the morning.
View attachment 397155

Get it mama.

You look fab!

@shespoison I had a friend who said being with me was like an episode of Cheers. He was like "ninja, why does someone know you everywhere we go?" :lachen:
People don't understand. Harlem is a community! There are some spots people ask me if I am the owner because I'm greeting every other person that comes in. I'm so friendly and corny and can't help myself :lachen:

Deleted OKC again. I got tired of having conversations about nothing. I defninitely need to get out more.
i've been off okc for like 3 months now. I told myself i wanted to start meeting guys out and about again. I miss that. Not that i get more luck that way anyway...but I was getting tired of the online process. Meeting a man in person you get a few things checked off sooner (is he as tall as i want, am i attracted, do we click instantly, etc).

I met some beautiful, well employed men this weekend.

This is the first time in my life that I allowed myself to freely give out my number and I should have done this years ago.

I went to a good friends event and made some great business connections as well as exchanged info with some sexy, intelligent, well established black men who love black women. I feel like the odds of finding a good one are finally in my favor!

Last edited:
My birthday weekend was pure goodness. 32!!!!!!!!! First, this happenedIMG_20170429_231342_607.jpg
Purple hair y'all. The kids say I look like a cartoon character. It compliments my aura. And a little black dress. So much free stuff and oohs and aahs, I also bought a midnight blue spiral curl one.

So I am waiting for Jah, who set up a suite for me. I originally was just going to finish my goddess warrior book and eat cake. Not allowed, so I was waiting on him to finish an event, sipping champagne and watching anime. Don't judge me, lol.

When he came through the door, he was unaware I changed my hair. He nearly lost it. He was a gentleman. A true gentleman and groveling to be in my presence. [Remove dating in the industry tangent] And party, and party...

Okay look, back at the suite seriously wtf?!! It was massive and all night long. We nearly got kicked out so moved it to the couch, to the kitchen, moved the bed from the wall. I was like I need you to complete already, but he enjoyed it too much, we exhausted ourselves. Then woke up for 3 additional hours.

I like a guy who can back up what they say and everything he has backed up. Not just the good stuff. He was like hey, I am into you. This is what I have to offer, these are my shortcomings. So going incredible slow and remembering my mantra is important in this space.

And a gratuitous shot of cake
IMG_1493605632208.jpg

I got EVERYTHING I wanted and more

FB_IMG_1493606322000.jpg

Last edited:
Back