So, I am texting this dude, man what a crappy day, its that Cuddle weather, Him: Agreed... He then asks are you going out with Coworkers after work, I say no... Nothing from him, so I say almost thought you wanted to see me. Him: I have nothing planned... :perplexed: Me: Want to link up, Him: What do "you" have planned?!

Maybe am reading to much into this but it is coming off like he wants me to ask him out... Le sigh... trying to go with flow and it is not working for me. iunno man, ish like this makes me not even want to try this dating ish... Getting a whole lot of this...
Yeah he's one of those trying to make you take the lead. That's a huge turn off for me. Ugh!

So I went to go see a psychic today (don't judge me), I've been to her a few times before whenever I'm a crossroads in my life and she has always been on point. I'm moving next Saturday and she immediately asked where I was going without me saying a word about it, she said I'll be meeting the "one" in Dallas and I'll know from the first time I shake his hand and we'll have two kids, probably twins :laugh: :spinning::abducted:.

She also told me this new chapter in my life is when my life will "start", I've been feeling like this move was going to change my life in a big way because where I am now is sooooooooooooooooooooo wack professionally and personally so she just confirmed it. I'm excited :toocool:

My grad school exam is over, so I started back taking to workaholic bae. He always makes time for me. He is really sweet. He is saying all the right things.... making me feel so good inside. It's amazing how a man can turn a woman on with his words. I don't plan on telling him, but my nickname for him is the supersoaker. I definitely want to give him my cookies, but it's a tricky situation. You see, I met him back during our college days at the university. Coincidentally, we go to the same church. If things go sour, it's going to be awkward seeing him in church after he's had me in various positions, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I've been chatting with the only dude who has ever hit me up on POF that I found attractive for a few days and he's such a dud. :yawn:

I don't understand how you have nothing to say to someone you don't know anything about aside from "good morning" and "how's your day". And why are you asking if I work full days on Fridays when I JUST told you yesterday that my schedule is M-F, 9-5? I'm trying to be open despite my annoyance with the people with penises right now, but good grief.

I've been chatting with the only dude who has ever hit me up on POF that I found attractive for a few days and he's such a dud. :yawn:

I don't understand how you have nothing to say to someone you don't know anything about aside from "good morning" and "how's your day". And why are you asking if I work full days on Fridays when I JUST told you yesterday that my schedule is M-F, 9-5? I'm trying to be open despite my annoyance with the people with penises right now, but good grief.

So I asked dude if there was anything about me he wanted to know, and commented about how this is a lot of small talk and no real conversation.

He asks me if I'm married or have kids. Both answers are on my profile. Then he's like "I've never really put a lot of effort into getting to know someone on here, this is new to me". I'm like "well, it's not that much different from meeting someone IRL, you'd want to get to know them, right". Haven't heard from him since. Cool, you can get the block, IDGAF.

Let me just chill. I don't have the energy or patience right now.

Last edited:
My grad school exam is over, so I started back taking to workaholic bae. He always makes time for me. He is really sweet. He is saying all the right things.... making me feel so good inside. It's amazing how a man can turn a woman on with his words. I don't plan on telling him, but my nickname for him is the supersoaker. I definitely want to give him my cookies, but it's a tricky situation. You see, I met him back during our college days at the university. Coincidentally, we go to the same church. If things go sour, it's going to be awkward seeing him in church after he's had me in various positions, if you know what I mean.

I'm dealing with a church situation myself. :look:

So I asked dude if there was anything about me he wanted to know, and commented about how this is a lot of small talk and no real conversation.

He asks me if I'm married or have kids. Both answers are on my profile. Then he's like "I've never really put a lot of effort into getting to know someone on here, this is new to me". I'm like "well, it's not that much different from meeting someone IRL, you'd want to get to know them, right". Haven't heard from him since. Cool, you can get the block, IDGAF.

Let me just chill. I don't have the energy or patience right now.
You are obviously annoyed with the male species right now (and rightfully so). Maybe take a minute to get back to yourself so the annoying things guys do don't make you more upset than they normally would.

You are obviously annoyed with the male species right now (and rightfully so). Maybe take a minute to get back to yourself so the annoying things guys do don't make you more upset than they normally would.

Yeah, that's probably a good idea.

Although at the rate that I keep having to do this, I'm looking at not being in a relationship again until I'm retirement age, if ever.

Yeah, that's probably a good idea.

Although at the rate that I keep having to do this, I'm looking at not being in a relationship again until I'm retirement age, if ever.
I don't think you were overreacting. It is obnoxious to meet someone online and they never start a conversation. I wouldn't have confronted him about it but I definitely would have deleted him.

Other than open relationship boo, I haven't been open to any men I meet. They all suck (to me at least, most women would be head over heels for these guys) and I was attempting to date with purpose. But now Ima just have fun. If a man has decent convo (and other characteristics) I'll entertain him. I decided to stop assessing men I meet based on future potential because it only leads to disappointment. I want a partner and a family, but I'm not going to put that pressure on myself. My life is pretty dope overall, so I'll focus on these other aspects of my life instead of wondering where "he" is.

OAN: I need to expand my rotation, I can't rely on my homie for consistent peen because I don't want either of us to get attached.

Other than open relationship boo, I haven't been open to any men I meet. They all suck (to me at least, most women would be head over heels for these guys) and I was attempting to date with purpose. But now Ima just have fun. If a man has decent convo (and other characteristics) I'll entertain him. I decided to stop assessing men I meet based on future potential because it only leads to disappointment. I want a partner and a family, but I'm not going to put that pressure on myself. My life is pretty dope overall, so I'll focus on these other aspects of my life instead of wondering where "he" is.

OAN: I need to expand my rotation, I can't rely on my homie for consistent peen because I don't want either of us to get attached.
:yep: This is what led to my current "ho phase". Tired of being disappointed, just want to enjoy life and have fun.

I agree. I don't feel dating with purpose works for my personality. My business life is really stressful I need someone I can have fun with, all within my boundaries of course.

I've tried to remain empowered as a single woman but it has become impossible. I'm constantly surrounded by couples. I'm sitting here alone having dinner and the couple next to me is being affectionate and I'm trying my best to hold back tears. I have so much love to give and yet guys step over me to chase women who won't return their phone calls. I'm starting to give up.

I've tried to remain empowered as a single woman but it has become impossible. I'm constantly surrounded by couples. I'm sitting here alone having dinner and the couple next to me is being affectionate and I'm trying my best to hold back tears. I have so much love to give and yet guys step over me to chase women who won't return their phone calls. I'm starting to give up.
I hear you. Believe me, I hear you.

@SurferBabe

:bighug:

Him: I want you to meet my son.

Me: :perplexed: Maybe next year.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back