The guy I talked about who decided after a couple of months that he didn't want to date a woman with a child called my job. I don't know why. I still have a child.

He invited me over to his house to pick up my contact lenses and to share the bottle of wine I had left there. Boy, I don't care about them contacts. I told him yes. But I don't think it's going to happen. His number is still blocked on my cell.

Last edited:
Went on a date. He's hood. He gave me the check to see what I would do. I put my half on the table then he tosses my money back to me and says "Don't you ever do that ish again".
:lachen:He sent me a dick pic. When I confronted him about it, he said his toddler son was playing with his phone and sent it. His lying self.

The only thing I like about this guy is that (Lord forgive me) he already is feeling me so much, thinks I'm gorgeous, loves my body, always telling me how amazing I am. I'm not there with him at all and it's nice when the guy likes you way more.

I met up with the guy I met at Micheals yesterday. I left my scarf home and I asked to borrow his and he said yes but I must return it :lol: yea I'll return it alright. So at the end of the meal I'm walking to the train and I didn't plan on kissing him. But for some reason I ended up giving kiss him on the mouth. As soon as I get into the train station he's texting me how he's really feeling me before he thought me being so "strong" was bad but he sees that I'm heavy on the femininity while still maintaining my power and he finds that attractive. I'm like all that from a kiss with no tongue?

He's still annoying but I like him enough to keep seeing him. I need a young boo. These older guys are driving me crazy

I'm going to spend time with my main Bae this wknd. I'm beyond horny so I'm ready to do whatever the hell he wants as long as I get mine. This wknd I was with him but my period wAs on so no loving for me.

Dang it. This single for a year challenge I'm doing hasn't been easy. I wake up empowered but by the end of the day I feel lonely. Being single and happy can be a challenge when you're surrounded by couples. I have some trips to look forward to so hopefully that will help. Just trying to stay positive and hope that soon I'll feel happily single again.

Met a guy yesterday while I was at the doctor. We chatted while we were waiting. I was there for a problem with my leg. He was there to get a referral to a sports massage place. We exchange numbers. He texts me today telling me he got the all clear, we chat and flirt a little. He asks if he can call me later I say yes. He says "ok cool, can you send me a pic" I'm annoyed but I lol anyway and say you forgot what I look like already? He says no I just want one.:confused::rolleyes: I don't respond. Moving on.

Met a guy yesterday while I was at the doctor. We chatted while we were waiting. I was there for a problem with my leg. He was there to get a referral to a sports massage place. We exchange numbers. He texts me today telling me he got the all clear, we chat and flirt a little. He asks if he can call me later I say yes. He says "ok cool, can you send me a pic" I'm annoyed but I lol anyway and say you forgot what I look like already? He says no I just want one.:confused::rolleyes: I don't respond. Moving on.
You were supposed to do the meme!!!

I don't understand why do guys love asking for pics. Like I really don't get the appeal.

I'm in San Diego for training for work. He took me to the airport yesterday. When he dropped me off I asked would he miss me. He said it's only 4 days like a regular work week. I was like ok bruh peace!
I called him when I landed and he was all, babe I miss you so much, come back home...:lachen:

Ughhh i despise this. Like really really despise this. And the fact that he met u in person and still asked u for it? This is what keeps me from dating right now. Im going through a very irritable phase right now and this would set me off

Girl, this is not a big deal. Send the man a picture. Probably just wants one for your contact card. Y'all mean.. I ask for pictures too. :lachen::lachen:

Too many of y'all to quote but I concur.
I hate men asking me for photos.
No I don't want my photo stored in your phone contact.
No don't ask me for a photo.
If I am really feeling you- you will get one without asking.

I really wish there was a balance here but there isn't. One of my number 1 pet peeves. I get men are visual but really? They all ask for a photo within HOURS of speaking. It is annoying.

It is annoying, I agree. But its not an unreasonable request.
Then there's those guys who bombard you with selfies everytime you ask them what they are doing.

Some women apparently send pictures randomly to men.. its like they are running a campaign or something. :lachen::lachen::lachen: Selfies every morning? Hard pass.
Why though? I just met him. We may never speak again. lol No reason to have a pic of me at all at this point. For any reason. I find it strange.

Too many of y'all to quote but I concur.
I hate men asking me for photos.
No I don't want my photo stored in your phone contact.
No don't ask me for a photo.
If I am really feeling you- you will get one without asking.

I really wish there was a balance here but there isn't. One of my number 1 pet peeves. I get men are visual but really? They all ask for a photo within HOURS of speaking. It is annoying.

This.

It is a huge turnoff for me and an *** boi red flag. What did men do before smart phones? They took you out if they wanted to see your face. Once you two got comfortable with one another, you'd take a polaroid together and that was his pic that he earned. I know too many men who collect pics of women as a hobby. I've been burned before as a youngin'. Never again! :lol:

This.

It is a huge turnoff for me and an *** boi red flag. What did men do before smart phones? They took you out if they wanted to see your face. Once you two got comfortable with one another, you'd take a polaroid together and that was his pic that he earned. I know too many men who collect pics of women as a hobby. I've been burned before as a youngin'. Never again! :lol:
I like your logic, but we live in a new age/even the freaking older cats are acting like young boys... ugghhhh

So, I am texting this dude, man what a crappy day, its that Cuddle weather, Him: Agreed... He then asks are you going out with Coworkers after work, I say no... Nothing from him, so I say almost thought you wanted to see me. Him: I have nothing planned... :perplexed: Me: Want to link up, Him: What do "you" have planned?!

Maybe am reading to much into this but it is coming off like he wants me to ask him out... Le sigh... trying to go with flow and it is not working for me. iunno man, ish like this makes me not even want to date... Getting a whole lot of the same...

Last edited:
Back