@KammyGirl and @MzLady78

Mhm. Whenever a man tells me he likes to keep his life drama free;; its a yellow flag that he doesnt know how to resolve small issues.

Yeah, he really harped on that, it was annoying. He was terrible to me and then had the nerve to wonder why I had an attitude.

@MzLady78 I'm sorry to hear about how your trip went. Yeah, you're better off without this clown. Is it your foot feeling better now? How someone could be so nonchalant to let you figure out how to maneuver around by yourself with a hurt foot I will never know.

It's getting better, thanks. I stayed home today because I do a lot of walking and it probably would have set me back.

Girl. I was so hurt that day. He said he would check on me after he finished a tour, he didn't. I didn't talk to him until I hit him when I got hungry again. He never even bothered to ask when my flight was, when I asked him if he was taking to me to the airport, he said "I'll let you know". I gave the woman at the front desk a heads up that I might need cab and she said she'd get me one. My flight was at 3:30, by 1:00, I didn't have an answer. I got in the cab, and uninstalled WhatsApp from my phone.

Oh, and I didn't mention his female friends from NY who were there when I got there. They were so rude to me, 2 out of the 3 couldn't even be bothered to speak to me past a hello. Then they started doing shyt like commenting about all the women he has in his phone, talking about messages they've seen from other woman, **** like that. He's not my man, IDGAF about all that. I walked away and never said another word to those broads. Again, and you wonder why I have an attitude. So when said to me that he's never dealt with this with any other "female' that's come to visit him, I told him maybe I have higher standards than them because I'm a WOMAN and he should learn the difference.

And the funny thing is, he's talking about me being drama, when THEY actually almost got into a fight with one of the local girls. One of the guys at the bar asked me the next day if I was involved and I was like "hell no". He was like "I didn't think so, you too classy for that". So you gotta wonder, why does everyone else seem to not have a problem with me, but you're treating me like I'm the spawn of Satan? He told me I was "too out of control" and that he "doesn't do psycho". How 'bout :censored: you.

Ugh, I'm getting mad all over again. Woosaaah....

Last edited:
Girl. I was so hurt that day. He said he would check on me after he finished a tour, he didn't. I didn't talk to him until I hit him when I got hungry again. He never even bothered to ask when my flight was, when I asked him if he was taking to me to the airport, he said "I'll let you know". I gave the woman at the front desk a heads up that I might need cab and she said she'd get me one. My flight was at 3:30, by 1:00, I didn't have an answer. I got in the cab, and uninstalled WhatsApp from my phone.

Oh, and I didn't mention his female friends from NY who were there when I got there. They were so rude to me, 2 out of the 3 couldn't even be bothered to speak to me past a hello. Then they started doing shyt like commenting about all the women he has in his phone, talking about messages they've seen from other woman, **** like that. He's not my man, IDGAF about all that. I walked away and never said another word to those broads. Again, and you wonder why I have an attitude. So when said to me that he's never dealt with this with any other "female' that's come to visit him, I told him maybe I have higher standards than them because a WOMAN and he should learn the difference.

And the funny thing is, he's talking about me being drama, when THEY actually almost got into a fight with one of the local girls. One of the guys at the bar asked me the next day if I was involved and I was like "hell no". He was like "I didn't think so, you too classy for that". So you gotta wonder, why does everyone else seem to not have a problem with me, but you're treating me like I'm the spawn of Satan? He told me I was "too out of control" and that he "doesn't do psycho". How 'bout :censored: you.

Ugh, I'm getting mad all over again. Woosaaah....

Girl...you dodged a bullet.

IMG_9296.GIF

:nono: Sounds about right. This really is a huge failure of this generation. I don't know what happened. People hustle to find a partner and feel like you need to hustle just as hard for yours. Matchmaking is supposed to be a community effort. Once a couple is established (both partners off the market), it is considered the norm in some circles for them to try to match up their single friends. Not anymore. You're on your own out here it seems.
I've wondered the same in general. I know my close friends have been on the lookout, but they each say their hubby's friends aren't men they would hook a friend up with. Perpetual bachelors/playboys in many cases. The single men complain to the married men about not finding good women, and they claim to want marriages like our friends....but the women they actually pursue are all overdone airheads (they are in Atlanta). I've been around these dudes often, and while I love to hang out with the boys, I would never date them.

Can you elaborate? I don't really understand.

How could he have been both disinterested and needy at the same?

Example 1: He's a nice looking guy on an island filled with beautiful island girls. Why date the beautiful customer? Why not just do your job and leave her be if you hate drama sooo much?

Example 2: You say thanks that was fun and see ya and he's like nooo let's keep in touch. Then proceeds to ignore you:look:, while also saying he wants to see you:look:.

Example 3: You come back and on day 1 he's happy then proceeds to ignore you again.

Example 4: Random women friends from New York causing trouble.

He loves loves loves all of the attention. He manufactures drama. I love you, I hate you, back and forth, come close, stay away, etc. If he really liked calm he would have never pursued you. And if he had he would have left you alone when you said thanks and see ya. Or he would have pursued and courted you properly.

Hope that makes sense. He loves you trying to get his attention! Loves it! Loves his friends causing a commotion. Loves it because he's a drama queen.

^^^ Ohhh, ok. Never thought of it like that.

Something else I found amusing was he liked to remind me that were weren't in a relationship when I complained about certain things. I was at the bar waiting for him one night and one of the guys bought me a drink. Lord, when he came and I told him he didn't need to get me drink cuz I had one coming, he was not pleased. I was like you are not serious about life right now.

Oh, and something else I forgot. When he picked me up from the airport and we were talking, he told me I was kinda crazy, but if I wasn't, I wouldn't be here right now. So I guess "kinda crazy" is cool, but he draws the line at "psycho". :look:

Typing all this foolishness out, it's hard to believe we hadn't even known each other 2 months yet. We met on 2/5, SMH.

Oh well, it's over and done. I know where I went wrong and will do better.

Last edited:
^^^ Ohhh, ok. Never thought of it like that.

Something else I found amusing was he liked to remind me that were weren't in a relationship when I complained about certain things. I was at the bar waiting for him one night and one of the guys bought me a drink. Lord, when he came and I told him he didn't need to get me drink cuz I had one coming, he was not pleased. I was like you are not serious about life right now.

Oh, and something else I forgot. When he picked me up from the airport and we were talking, he told me I was kinda crazy, but if I wasn't, I wouldn't be here right now. So I guess "kinda crazy" is cool, but he draws the line at "psycho". :look:

Typing all this foolishness out, it's hard to believe we hadn't even known each other 2 months yet. We met on 2/5, SMH.

Oh well, it's over and done. I know where I went wrong and will do better.

Give us the link so that we can all leave him bad reviews on TripAdvisor or whatever the website was devil:

Why did my friggin ex text me talking 'bout "are you gonna hate me forever?" He's blocked but I was being nosy (I really hate that you can see blocked messages).

Ninja, it's been 3 months. I'm supposed to forgive the fact that you lied to me for 11 years in 3 months? Are you friggin' serious?

OMG, if you have a penis, please just leave me the hell alone right now.

Last edited:
So I just ended a year long situationship. Well it was a year and 3 months to be exact. We werent exclusive but we acted like we were in a relationship though. I met him right after i got out of a 6 year relationship that ended in my ex cheating. I wasnt trying to jump into a new relationship that quickly so we kept it casual for a while. But then feelings got involved for both of us by month 10. Our chemistry was amazing and we spent so much time together we really became good friends and a support system for each other. He told me by month 10 that he was in love with me and he could see himself with me for a long time....

Fast forward 5 months later..we were still not exclusive. By this time i was ready to start something up again. I was over my ex and feeling good. I had this guy who loves me just the way i was. But didnt want to deal with a label:confused:. We have had serious convos about it and it looks like he doesnt want to budge. Our last convo on this subject was in feb and he told me "we arent there yet". "He isnt sure he can do the relationship thing again"...blah blah blah. So i ended it a few weeks later:oops:

I feel bad for 1 main reason. The way i did it wasnt the best. I can have a cold heart when im not happy and i kinda just went MIA from him with no explanation for 3 weeks. And then popped back up and said i dont wanna do this anymore. I guess he was shocked b/c he thought i was happy doing what we were doing. Even tho i warned him in 2017 im looking for a real relationship whether its with or without him.

Its amazing how a man will try to guilt u into making it seem like doing what u want is wrong. He told me why leave a good man who loves you and gives you all of him just for a label? He is right...he truly loved me and treated me even better than my cheating ex. But i was tired of doing this non relationship on HIS terms. Not having a title meant he can use excuses when he does something out of bounds since he isnt official. I already had a boyfriend do that to me so im not about to go there with a man who isnt even my man.

It sux. We were so good together. But i cant do the commitment phobe. Now that im over my cheating ex and feel ready to go back out there i look forward to meeting a man who knows what he wants and sticks with it

Last edited:
Babe is moving. I want to bust his head to the white meat. Not really, but hes really irky right now... Ugh... Lol
So he was supposed to move on Friday, that got cancelled because it was literally raining cats and dogs. Then he was supposed to move Saturday. I went down to help unpack, etc. BUT the movers had 2 other moving jobs scheduled before his. They didn't show up to his house until 9:30 p.m. Saturday night! smh...he was so heated. Awful mood, tired, frustrated (we both were) so we had a huge fight. Worked that out and realized how drained we both were and just went to sleep.
Movers showed up Sunday morning (one man short), but to to working pretty quickly. Move wasn't done till almost 4 pm. I still had an hour drive back home. I can't believe we are still talking after this debacle. Lord have mercy, moving, weddings and funerals will have you ready to slice and dice somebody up!!!!! :lachen:

The best way to get over a man is to get under a new one
:blondboob:

Colored for the first time with a guy friend I met my first week here back in June. Best head game of my life, and I've had some good ones. Dude is fione, but reserved, so when he turned into the Incredible Hulk, I was pleasantly surprised.

We'll have fun together this summer methinks.

So I just ended a year long situationship. Well it was a year and 3 months to be exact. We werent exclusive but we acted like we were in a relationship though. I met him right after i got out of a 6 year relationship that ended in my ex cheating. I wasnt trying to jump into a new relationship that quickly so we kept it casual for a while. But then feelings got involved for both of us by month 10. Our chemistry was amazing and we spent so much time together we really became good friends and a support system for each other. He told me by month 10 that he was in love with me and he could see himself with me for a long time....

Fast forward 5 months later..we were still not exclusive. By this time i was ready to start something up again. I was over my ex and feeling good. I had this guy who loves me just the way i was. But didnt want to deal with a label:confused:. We have had serious convos about it and it looks like he doesnt want to budge. Our last convo on this subject was in feb and he told me "we arent there yet". "He isnt sure he can do the relationship thing again"...blah blah blah. So i ended it a few weeks later:oops:

I feel bad for 1 main reason. The way i did it wasnt the best. I can have a cold heart when im not happy and i kinda just went MIA from him with no explanation for 3 weeks. And then popped back up and said i dont wanna do this anymore. I guess he was shocked b/c he thought i was happy doing what we were doing. Even tho i warned him in 2017 im looking for a real relationship whether its with or without him.

Its amazing how a man will try to guilt u into making it seem like doing what u want is wrong. He told me why leave a good man who loves you and gives you all of him just for a label? He is right...he truly loved me and treated me even better than my cheating ex. But i was tired of doing this non relationship on HIS terms. Not having a title meant he can use excuses when he does something out of bounds since he isnt official. I already had a boyfriend do that to me so im not about to go there with a man who isnt even my man.

It sux. We were so good together. But i cant do the commitment phobe. Now that im over my cheating ex and feel ready to go back out there i look forward to meeting a man who knows what he wants and sticks with it

Sorry it didn't work out, but you made the right decision. Men will let these "situationships" go on for years if you let them.

And you are 100% right about the bolded. That's exactly why they shun "labels". If you love me and just want me and nobody else, you should be trying to lock it down by calling me your SO.

This reminds me of that movie where the lady was begging the man for marriage. He didn't want the label of being married, so he told her if she was willing to give up their great chemistry and how good he was to her just for a title, maybe they shouldn't be together. She finally said I love you more than the title.... then he proposed. <-------This never happens in real life.

The movie I think was called "He's not that into you". He loves you but not enough for a title. Good job on saying goodbye.

He'll be back in 6 months or a year with a "Hey" text. By then, too late.

This reminds me of that movie where the lady was begging the man for marriage. He didn't want the label of being married, so he told her if she was willing to give up their great chemistry and how good he was to her just for a title, maybe they shouldn't be together. She finally said I love you more than the title.... then he proposed. <-------This never happens in real life.

The movie I think was called "He's not that into you". He loves you but not enough for a title. Good job on saying goodbye.

He'll be back in 6 months or a year with a "Hey" text. By then, too late.

That's exactly what movie it was. I rolled my eyes so friggin' hard.

That's exactly what movie it was. I rolled my eyes so friggin' hard.

That entire movie was unrealistic-- especially the story line of the main character and how her male friend suddenly realized he was in love with her. Sure it happens sometimes I guess, but I fell for the fairy tale of my male friend (and crush) suddenly realizing I'm the one and... nope, never happened.

Back