Once again, I'm reminded not to be envious of people in relationships just because they post cute couples pics on social media.

Choosing to stay with someone you can barely stand being intimate with just so you won't have to be single is beyond me.

Yepppppp! "Only on camera" syndrome is real.

I know a married chick that posts the cutest, lamest, most gushy corny posts online but her marriage is a MESS! If you didn't know you would think she had the perfect relationship.

So the guy I went out with on Monday hasn't asked me out again. We've spoken a lot since but he still hasn't asked me out again. I'm starting to lose interest. Am I expecting a second date too soon? Thoughts?

You are not expecting a second date too soon. I think he should have asked you out again by now. That was a week ago.

My dude :look: asks me when he's seeing me again at the end of every date. I realize that everyone isn't like that but, it's almost been a week. It doesn't take that long.

You are not expecting a second date too soon. I think he should have asked you out again by now. That was a week ago.

My dude :look: asks me when he's seeing me again at the end of every date. I realize that everyone isn't like that but, it's almost been a week. It doesn't take that long.
Agreed and I'm losing interest. There's a little interest still left because his conversation is engaging. But if he doesn't ask me out in the next day or 2 though I feel like it'll be done. Sigh. Another one bites the dust.

So we're on the phone a few minutes ago and he says so are you interested in seeing each other again or not. I said yes, when he's ready to plan something to let me know. He says "I left you a message a couple days ago asking if I could see you this weekend" He said when I spoke to him the next time and didn't bring it up he assumed I didn't want to but then we kept talking. Problem is I don't check voicemails. Never ever. So I didn't get it. If someone calls me and leaves a message I just call them back or text them. He says he didn't bring it up because he didn't want it to be awkward if I was trying to let him down easy. Lol

Got date #2 tomorrow night. I am free tonight but I didn't want to give the impression I was waiting for this so tomorrow it is.

So we're on the phone a few minutes ago and he says so are you interested in seeing each other again or not. I said yes, when he's ready to plan something to let me know. He says "I left you a message a couple days ago asking if I could see you this weekend" He said when I spoke to him the next time and didn't bring it up he assumed I didn't want to but then we kept talking. Problem is I don't check voicemails. Never ever. So I didn't get it. If someone calls me and leaves a message I just call them back or text them. He says he didn't bring it up because he didn't want it to be awkward if I was trying to let him down easy. Lol

Got date #2 tomorrow night. I am free tonight but I didn't want to give the impression I was waiting for this so tomorrow it is.
Lol. Girl you better start checking messages!!!!

IMG_1620.jpg IMG_1621.jpg Also, I saw this man who always in my face and claimed to be divorced....but he was there with his wife :confused:

He knows one of my male friends and at one point we were all dancing in a group. His wife stepped away for a second and I was likkkke. My brother, is that your wife :lachen:

He said yes and I laughed because that's what I do in odd situations. These men are insane. He had the nerve to text me the next day..

Last edited:
View attachment 392731 View attachment 392733 Also, I saw this man who always in my face and claimed to be divorced....but he was there with his wife :confused:

He knows one of my male friends and at one point we were all dancing in a group. His wife stepped away for a second and I was likkkke. My brother, is that your wife :lachen:

He said yes and yes laughed. These men are insane. He had the nerve to text me the next day..
:confused:
wow. that mfer is bold.

View attachment 392731 View attachment 392733 Also, I saw this man who always in my face and claimed to be divorced....but he was there with his wife :confused:

He said yes and yes laughed. These men are insane. He had the nerve to text me the next day..
Trifling arse dude! How embarrassing to have a man like that. You go out on the town with your hubby and he's trying to pick up other women...while you're with him?! And then gonna tell you he likes you? I would be like bruh get that ish out your mind right nah! You're married. It's such a shame there are scumbags like him out there.

Last edited:
Trifling arse dude! How embarrassing to have a man like that. You go on on the town with your hubby and he's trying to pick up other women...while you're with him?! And then gonna tell you he likes you? I would be like bruh get that ish out your mind right nah! You're married. It's such a shame there are scumbags like him out there.
SOOOO many scumbags...smh

He said yes and yes and I laughed. These men are insane. He had the nerve to text me the next day..
Sounds like my ex-husband...

Out of his damn mind. He was trying to dance with me and everything.
Trifling arse dude! How embarrassing to have a man like that. You go out on the town with your hubby and he's trying to pick up other women...while you're with him?! And then gonna tell you he likes you? I would be like bruh get that ish out your mind right nah! You're married. It's such a shame there are scumbags like him out there.
SOOOO many scumbags...smh
and people wonder how/why single women become jaded.

That idiot was BEGGING for some time. BEGGING! a married man... smmfh

and people wonder how/why single women become jaded.

That idiot was BEGGING for some time. BEGGING! a married man... smmfh
But most people who think single women are so jaded and/or bitter met their husbands in Pre-K and never dated anyone else in their life. I have so many friends like that and when they start that being single isn't so bad spiel, I'm like How the fluck do you even know?

But most people who think single women are so jaded and/or bitter met their husbands in Pre-K and never dated anyone else in their life. I have so many friends like that and when they start that being single isn't so bad spiel, I'm like How the fluck do you even know?
true that too. and it's THEIR husbands looking for some strange because they're bored and been with the same one since dirt was created. :look:

If a single woman were to become jaded (certainly not me :look: l from like 50 married men approaching her like that every year, I wouldn't blame her. it can be hard to see past all that bs.

Back