I SWEAR nigs ain't bout nothing

So I was on Instagram and I got a follower recommendation, and it was this basketball player dude that I talked to/messed around with for about a year so I was like why not? I sent him a follow request , and he followed me and accepted me.

I'm looking through his pictures and this ninja was in a relationship the entire time we were dealing with each other, not to mention all the times he's invited me to visit him in philly during the last 6 months. I can't
I would be surprised but.... the way I am now set up after what my bestie told me...

I took a break from 9/15-6/16 from being a tramp. Im not ready to give it up so I cut off some jawns. I've been sad about it and i haven't been going out lately. Haven't even been kicking it with half bf :( we had dinner last week & I Was just so sad and quiet. I miss my young boy but it's not fair to keep him in my pocket. I have no intentions of choosing him.

I took a break from 9/15-6/16 from being a tramp. Im not ready to give it up so I cut off some jawns. I've been sad about it and i haven't been going out lately. Haven't even been kicking it with half bf :( we had dinner last week & I Was just so sad and quiet. I miss my young boy but it's not fair to keep him in my pocket. I have no intentions of choosing him.

Was he expecting to be chose??

So chef is upset I won't send him a full length photo. Never mind my photos were on my profile, never mind I said we can video chat so he can see I am not a catfish, never mind I said I don't like sending photos, especially to people I haven't met before because I am not sure if we are going to continue talking.
He really got upset that I wouldn't send him a photo. I told him sending photos were a woman's pet peeve (generally) so don't be surprised if you get push back from other women. Really surprised because the man is 41 acting like a 20 year old. Back to the drawing board.

Guys are irritating me or I'm just in a stank mood, whatever it is they should leave me alone cause this mouth I have will not hold back

I feel you :laugh: everything they do is annoying me.

I had a dude texting me that he needed a back massage...mind you he's in Dallas, 500 miles away. It pissed me off :laugh: I know he was expecting me to play along & coddle him & say "Awwww I'll give you one". I googled massage parlors in Dallas & sent him the screenshot and he told me I was mean.

Another one trying to make plans after 7 months of me ducking him.
View attachment 389851

Damn :laugh: :laugh: He's relentless

I have to get used to this single life. I'm no longer on bc (Was on it for 8 years) and boy do I see a huge difference in my libido. I'm 30. I feel like I'm in my early 20s again. It's a good thing I got back in the church after my relationship ended because if I wasn't, I'd be enjoying this single life. :blondboob::bouncegreen:

The 30's is when women hit our sexual peak! You're in for it :laugh:

So chef is upset I won't send him a full length photo. Never mind my photos were on my profile, never mind I said we can video chat so he can see I am not a catfish, never mind I said I don't like sending photos, especially to people I haven't met before because I am not sure if we are going to continue talking.
He really got upset that I wouldn't send him a photo. I told him sending photos were a woman's pet peeve (generally) so don't be surprised if you get push back from other women. Really surprised because the man is 41 acting like a 20 year old. Back to the drawing board.
This is annoying. That Eataly guy that I mentioned a couple pages back did this. I didn't even bother talking about it in here because he wasn't really on my mind like that. But we met in person and still all he would do is ask me for pics. Talking about "can I get one with you standing up, something sexy". I just stopped responding to him. And whenever I did that he would sulk with snarky messages and when that wouldn't work on me he would come back with talk of all his company trips and cars and stuff. It was exhausting after only a few days. I also googled him again and found out he's had scandal at the company. No thanks. I blocked his number.

It's sad in here. Does anyone have any good news?
Not really good news but a story. I met a doctor today! Not unusual. I meet doctors everyday...but sometimes not the good kind. I work in medical malpractice. This doctor though was not a client but a non party witness for a deposition. Still affiliated with the hospital though (our client).

When he came in I was at the reception desk because I was giving the receptionist an assignment. She was on the phone so he introduced himself to me and told me who he was there to meet. The security downstairs messed up his name tag and wrote Dr. Romeo but his name is Romero. We laughed about it and when I called the attorney for his meeting I said Dr. Romeo is here to see you jokingly in a dreamy school girl voice. Lol He laughed wayyyy too hard at my corny attempt at funny.

I took him in the kitchen chatted him up while he made coffee. He flirted with me A LOT. Harmless. But when he left he told the receptionist to "tell the young lady that was up here when I arrived that I'll be back for my deposition next Friday." He also asked for my name and job title.

Funny thing Dr. Romeo doesn't realize. He's spoken to me before and he has my cell number since we've texted regarding meetings before. But very few and far between. I wouldn't date him even though he's cute and a doctor. He's still affiliated with our client but flirting is fun.

I'm only talking to this guy to get my sunglasses back.
We want the same things
but we're not in the same place
I suspect he didn't finish university and he mentioned something about hitting his exes little boy :| so that's a no

I'm glad I trusted my gut. Got my sunglasses back. This guy lives in relative squalor with a massive dog.
He sent me a picture of his surgeon friend and I'm like damnnnnn lemme talk to him instead.

Back