Is he paying for the trip in its entirety? :look:
Word @KammyGirl youve already been with him, why not take the free trip anyway. It's cold here girl.
He is. Talking about you remember I'm a gentleman I've got the money if you've got the time. He's begging now. Talking about he needs to go some place warm. Told him I would think about it so he could stop. Lol We'll see what happens.

Yeah begging is annoying. Could you get separate rooms? :look:

Girl, I am trying to find a way to make this work best for you. :lachen: Hawaii is super expensive! The flight alone is almost $1000 so we want you to reap as much as you can from this man since he wants to be so generous.

:lol: Right! That was my reason for declining saying it's too expensive and he said he would pay. Lol He has a timeshare and it's a 2 bedroom villa so I can be on my own if it came down to it. I'm not opposed to sharing a bed tho because he's very skilled in every single way in that area. :look: But dude is a needy mess. If I can avoid long term drama I would jump at the chance.

Dang! Why does he have to be a needy mess? :rolleyes:

That's unfortunate because you could have gotten serviced in ALL departments.....a free vacation in paradise, a full belly of 3 course meals, a happy vagina...

Maybe give him some ground rules? Or he is beyond help?
He had issues that he needed to work out. I don't know if he has but inviting me like this makes me think not. So maybe beyond help?

As anyone ever asked a guy why it didn't work out? Like maybe an ex or even a guy you went out on a few dates with?

I haven't but I do remember reading on some male blog (maybe Very Smart Bros or BGAE) that it's a pointless question because men won't tell you the truth.

The example used was a girl that the guy used to date (fwb) whom he told that he didn't want a relationship. But of course he got into a relationship with someone else and the fwb wanted to know why he didn't choose her. He made up some lie but the real reason was he didn't like her like that and didn't see a future with her. He spared her feelings bc he didn't want to be an ass and he said most men would do the same.

So I'm back home. Booo....

I think there may be some truth to that saying about the best way to get over a man.

I feel... freer. I really had myself convinced that I would never be as attracted to someone again as I was to ole boy, and nobody else would be as good. :nono: Wrong on both accounts. I think that was all I needed to be ok. I know I just got home and I'm still on a bit of a high from everything, but I feel much differently about things than I did before I left.

So I'm back home. Booo....

I think there may be some truth to that saying about the best way to get over a man.

I feel... freer. I really had myself convinced that I would never be as attracted to someone again as I was to ole boy, and nobody else would be as good. :nono: Wrong on both accounts. I think that was all I needed to be ok. I know I just got home and I'm still on a bit of a high from everything, but I feel much differently about things than I did before I left.
Sounds like you needed that vaca. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Back