Hey now! You making quite an impression on these guys!
Date#2 is bringing me lunch tomorrow. I jokingly told him he needed to
Hey now! You making quite an impression on these guys!
Date #2 and I talked quite a bit (including FaceTime) before meeting in person. I jokingly said he needed to bring me lunch tomorrow and he said, "Ok. What time?" He's at least an hour away...

Ok, why is the dude that's gonna be my driver/tour guide this week fine AF? He took me to a bar that was showing the game and we stayed until about the 3rd quarter.

He keeps telling me how beautiful I am. I know it's all game, he probably got into the taxi/tour business to meet women. But screw it, I'll play along. It's only a few days, right?
You're on vacation! Enjoy the eye candy and all the attention! And free food and drinks! Lol

Ok so suberbowl party at friend zone's house was fun. Another dude I'm dating was in his feelings because I didn't want to go with him to a party at his best friend's house. I told him before that I'm never going to kick it around his best friend, because he's still friends with the ex wife. I know we're all adults here but I refuse to fraternize with your past life. Ex and kids included. Im not into telling adults who they can and can't kick it with but I don't do cross contamination. If you're friends with the ex wife then you stay over there because I'm certainly staying over here.
I dated someone like this. We ended things because of this. I never wanted to hang with his friends because they still hung out with his ex wife. I met everyone a few times and hung out with them before I knew this. Imagine my embarrassment to see pics on facebook with them in New Orleans with the ex wife. Oh yeah? I don't need them relaying info or talkjng behind my back. I didn't think they would but I didn't want to even worry about it. It became a problem because I didn't want to "share his life". I was like :rolleyes: Goodbye sir.

So I was suppose to have a 2nd date with Tariq but he cancelled. I was and still am very upset. Because I had a feeling he was going to cancel but to do it an hour before just really rubbed me the wrong way.

IMG_1827.jpg IMG_1828.jpg

So I was suppose to have a 2nd date with Tariq but he cancelled. I was and still am very upset. Because I had a feeling he was going to cancel but to do it an hour before just really rubbed me the wrong way.

View attachment 388109 View attachment 388111
I have mixed feelings. I would be upset too because sometimes I can be like that. But I've been that person breaking plans an hour before meet up time, stuck at work working on a motion.

The only thing I'll say is he should have canceled right away when he saw he was getting held up. That way you could have at least made other plans if you wanted to.

@MzLady78

How did your date go? Did he eat lobster and butter off your body?

giphy.gif

I dated someone like this. We ended things because of this. I never wanted to hang with his friends because they still hung out with his ex wife. I met everyone a few times and hung out with them before I knew this. Imagine my embarrassment to see pics on facebook with them in New Orleans with the ex wife. Oh yeah? I don't need them relaying info or talkjng behind my back. I didn't think they would but I didn't want to even worry about it. It became a problem because I didn't want to "share his life". I was like :rolleyes: Goodbye sir.

Honestly I don't think they hang with her. Just the mere affiliation disqualifies them. :lol: I don't understand why his friend is always trying to get me to kick it with them. I'm sure he knows I'm not feeling him.

I have mixed feelings. I would be upset too because sometimes I can be like that. But I've been that person breaking plans an hour before meet up time, stuck at work working on a motion.

The only thing I'll say is he should have canceled right away when he saw he was getting held up. That way you could have at least made other plans if you wanted to.

Exactly my reasoning for being upset because I had a feeling he would cancel that's why I asked. Knowing I am new to his life and don't know everything about work & business I still would have preferred him to cancel earlier.

I'm not even into LS men like that.. but this grimo Haitian is so ****ing smooth. And he gives me belly laughs.
The Nigerian guy keeps telling me he has a surprise for me on V-Day. I'm scared... he's the type to take things too far. I just want gifts, lol.
I have a nice hunk of chocolate in my courses. He sits right in front of me in our seminar course and we are always making eye contact. He's so smart and his voice is sooo deep. :2inlove:

@ms.tatiana Canceling last minute was really inconsiderate of him. I'm bothered that he didn't even know what the plans were, though. Maybe he's spontaneous but I would have cancelled the date for him once he hit me with "I don't know what we will be doing".

tenor.gif

Start putting him on the back burner.

@keyawarren I do agree lol like come on we too old for all that slang.

@Browndilocks yeah i low key got frustrated & won't be texting him again. My friend says I can come off mean and scare him away (LA men scare off easily) I said f**k that I don't care.

@silverbuttons that was the 2nd reason I knew something was up, 1st was I hadn't heard from him all day. I knew he would cancel but don't have me start getting ready then you hit me.

@All4Tris Right. I told him he could choose what we did cause I picked dinner the first date. He sounded all excited like yeah I know what I'm going do surprise you, yeah he surprised me all right and cancelled an hour before on me.

@ms.tatiana I concur with the other ladies. I'm sorry he cancelled :( I think i would ghost him.

On me and SOs 2nd date, I remember he called a few mins before i was about to leave. (This was before I let him know my address, we were still meeting each other at our dates.) I missed the call, called him back like 2mins later. He didn't answer. I called again and texted. Still nothing. So I got undressed and proceeded to chill. A total of probably 10mins had passed and he finally called me back. He talmbout "you on your way?" Umm no. You didn't answer and I'm not leaving my house until I have verbal communication of our date. He said I was the 1 who initially missed the call; he was showering blahblah. I really didn't care about what he was saying :lol: so I requested we reschedule cuz I was already comfy again. Was that petty of me? Lol I wasn't even mad...I was just comfy in my jammies :lol:

Re you mentioning you don't know his schedule yet. very good point. During our talking phase, SO let me know within the first few days that he wasn't allowed to take his phone into work and that he wasn't ignoring me all day lol. And then he initiated emails. So, idk, even if he is busy, he could still find a way to communicate, right?

Last edited:
@ms.tatiana I concur with the other ladies. I'm sorry he cancelled :( I think i would ghost him.

On me and SOs 2nd date, I remember he called a few mins before i was about to leave. (This was before I let him know my address, we were still meeting each other at our dates.) I missed the call, called him back like 2mins later. He didn't answer. I called again and texted. Still nothing. So I got undressed and proceeded to chill. A total of probably 10mins had passed and he finally called me back. He talmbout "you on your way?" Umm no. You didn't answer and I'm not leaving my house until I have verbal communication of our date. He said I was the 1 who initially missed the call; he was showering blahblah. I really didn't care about what he was saying :lol: so I requested we reschedule cuz I was already comfy again. Was that petty of me? Lol I wasn't even mad...I was just comfy in my jammies :lol:

Re you mentioning you don't know his schedule yet. very good point. During our talking phase, SO let me know within the first few days that he wasn't allowed to take his phone into work and that he wasn't ignoring me all day lol. And then he initiated emails. So, idk, even if he is busy, he could still find a way to communicate, right?
#petty and so me!

Ok so suberbowl party at friend zone's house was fun. Another dude I'm dating was in his feelings because I didn't want to go with him to a party at his best friend's house. I told him before that I'm never going to kick it around his best friend, because he's still friends with the ex wife. I know we're all adults here but I refuse to fraternize with your past life. Ex and kids included. Im not into telling adults who they can and can't kick it with but I don't do cross contamination. If you're friends with the ex wife then you stay over there because I'm certainly staying over here.

I'm confused...kids included?

View attachment 388109 View attachment 388111

I feel like you went a little hard. because you accused him of lying ("you were not about to hit me") and told him you were upset with him. A man can not make me upset after one date.

I agree with you that you should be done with him unless he really proves himself.

Back