*ahem*

Officially changing my name to Stella.

:look:
rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

Hey now MzLady :woot:!

Y'all.

Mr. Tour Guide. Man, oh, man. Let's just say Caribbean men continue to not let me down in this area. :look: I know I said he was probaby running game with the compliments and stuff, but I was actually the aggressor so I'm not feeling any way about it. *shrug*. I was immediately attracted to him, which hasn't happened since I met ole boy 7 years ago. Hell, I haven't really been attracted to anyone else period since then. So I was plotting for sure.:lol:

Unfortunately, this is our last day together. He's leaving for MIA tomorrow. I'm at the beach, waiting for him to finish his pick ups, then we should be able to spend some time together later this evening.

Last edited:
Y'all.

Mr. Tour Guide. Man, oh, man. Let's just say Caribbean men continue to not let me down in this area. :look: I know I said he was probaby running game with the compliments and stuff, but I was actually the aggressor so I'm not feeling any way about it. *shrug*. I was immediately attracted to him, which hasn't happened since I met ole boy 7 years ago. Hell, I haven't really been attracted to anyone else period since then. So I was plotting for sure.:lol:

Unfortunately, this is our last day together. He's leaving for MIA tomorrow. I'm at the beach, waiting for him to finish his pick ups, then we should be able to spend some time together later this evening.
*ahem*

Officially changing my name to Stella.

:look:
Alright now!! I want to thank your posts 100 times!

Such a fboy. So this ******* just went on a rant about me on SM..I stopped talking to him in December.

But why am I feeling bad about this. :cry3::cry3:It's not my fault he fell in love and we weren't compatible. I can tell he's hurt but lashing out ain't the business. If you want to talk out your feelings.. get a therapist man!

****. I have too many emotions about this. He's so immature.

I rewatched the movie How to Be Single and it is so timely for me right now. Sure it is some campy white mess, but I can identify with the main character. Though I've never been a back-to-back relationship person, I've noticed that I abandon my interests whenever I meet a man. I become what he wants instead of staying true to myself. I guess since I roll solo so much, I welcome the change, but there has to be a healthy balance. The final 20 minutes of that movie touched me. I really like how it ended.

Such a fboy. So this ******* just went on a rant about me on SM..I stopped talking to him in December.

But why am I feeling bad about this. :cry3::cry3:It's not my fault he fell in love and we weren't compatible. I can tell he's hurt but lashing out ain't the business. If you want to talk out your feelings.. get a therapist man!

****. I have too many emotions about this. He's so immature.

Ugh, I've had to deal with this before. In the end, he's the one who looks bad while you maintain your dignity. :yep:

I rewatched the movie How to Be Single and it is so timely for me right now. Sure it is some campy white mess, but I can identify with the main character. Though I've never been a back-to-back relationship person, I've noticed that I abandon my interests whenever I meet a man. I become what he wants instead of staying true to myself. I guess since I roll solo so much, I welcome the change, but there has to be a healthy balance. The final 20 minutes of that movie touched me. I really like how it ended.

I loved How To Be Single :yep:.

I loved How To Be Single :yep:.

I loved that it didn't end the way most of those movies do. The part that really resonated with me was when she was on her way to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree and instead let Damon's character change her plans and take her to his property to view it from there. It seemed romantic at first, but she really wanted to see it up close :lol:. That is something I used to do :nono:. There were weekends when I wanted to go to the beach and would let a guy convince me to do something else, no compromise or anything. Even after all of that, he still didn't stick around. I've learned to stay true to myself.

Im gonna watch this. I have the same problem. But i didnt realize it until it was too late. I didnt realize within my 6 year relationship that i had no hobbies of my own. It was just whatever me and my bf wanted to do. When he would go out with his friends i would be secretly be salty. Not because i was scared what he was gonna do...but because i didnt have a life of my own to do things like that as well. Didnt realize it until after we broke up. That is totally changing this year

Just said bye to island bae. :(

Last night, on the way back to my place, I stopped at the ATM and the damn thing took my card. Of course, I was freaking out. He was here at 9:00 to take me to the bank (I was able to get it back).

I'm gonna miss him. He said he wants to come visit me in Boston, but I won't hold my breath on that. But even if we don't see each other again, at least I'll have some good memories.

Last night, on the way back to my place, I stopped at the ATM and the damn thing took my card. Of course, I was freaking out. He was here at 9:00 to take me to the bank (I was able to get it back).

I'm gonna miss him. He said he wants to come visit me in Boston, but I won't hold my breath on that. But even if we don't see each other again, at least I'll have some good memories.
I'm glad you went for it and had fun.:)

Now you have me wanting to go on a sexy vacation. I'm overdue!

:yep: Cherish the memories but make sure you detach emotionally. The ball is now in his court; you go on with your life. If you can find one like him; you can find many like him.

I'm late to the party but this was a great update for my morning coffee!

This guy writes a dissertation then tells me he'll speak to me later.

*Blank stare*

I can name 10 things I know about him. I bet he can't name 3. Sigh! Moving on. I want someone who speaks AND listens.

I met a guy like that on OKC once. I literally hung up on him because he seemed to be content with hearing himself go on and on and I thought he wouldn't notice that I wasn't on the phone anymore. He apologized and we ended up going out to eat (hey, free food). He was even more annoying in person.

I have posts in this thread from back in 2014 when I broke up with a bf who I found out was married. I started dating an engineer after that and he moved away but we did long distance and it didn't work out. He reached out to me last week. We didn't end on terrible terms but I didn't want to keep in touch for a while so I could move on for real. He always was a weird one and we've spoken a few times over the past few years about women that use him. And here he is now asking if I want to go to Hawaii? He is dead serious. We haven't seen each other in 2 years! I can't with him. I told him that weirdo behavior gets him put in the crazy pile or taken advantage of with women. He needs to chill.

I have posts in this thread from back in 2014 when I broke up with a bf who I found out was married. I started dating an engineer after that and he moved away but we did long distance and it didn't work out. He reached out to me last week. We didn't end on terrible terms but I didn't want to keep in touch for a while so I could move on for real. He always was a weird one and we've spoken a few times over the past few years about women that use him. And here he is now asking if I want to go to Hawaii? He is dead serious. We haven't seen each other in 2 years! I can't with him. I told him that weirdo behavior gets him put in the crazy pile or taken advantage of with women. He needs to chill.

Is he paying for the trip in its entirety? :look:

Back