Okay, I honestly don't know how to proceed in my situation. I have a habit of overthinking things, but the hot and cold behavior is driving me slightly insane, while I've made it the epitome of translucent of where I stand and how I feel.

I think I'm being played but the optimist in me is telling me that my habit of jumping to conclusions is what's really playing tricks on me.

I always choose the undercover shitty ones. :nono: Here's to hoping I could use the remainder of the weekend to pick my head up and just get through the next work week intact.
I say go with your gut. You say you have a tendency to overthink but what is there to over think about him being hot and cold? I would drop him. At the very least put him on the back burner and move someone else who is being more transparent to the front.

Finally told my dad about my breakup and he took me on a father daughter date tonight. I had fun and he laughed while I listed all the things wrong with my ex. My dad says even though he kinda liked my ex, after being married to my mom for 20+ years (divorced now) he knows crazy and my ex sounds crazy. :lol: It was a fun night.

This is why I don't date younger guys. This is always my experience with them. Dude is so immature and I just had to block him tonight. He's such a clown and always joking around. It was cute at first but it got old fast.

So we were on the phone yesterday and he tried to get a little serious and talk about what we were both looking for. Cool. But then he starts asking about past guys I dated which I was hesitant to do because 1. I don't care about this and don't want to hear about his old girlfriends. Why do I care? And 2. Because he's a clown I just knew it wouldn't be a normal convo. So while we're talking he's constantly cutting me off making jokes, telling me I have daddy issues and other stuff. So I just shut down and didn't talk much after that. Conversation went stale so I said I had an early morning and we hang up.

Today he texts me still with the jokes and other stupid messages. "awww you mad. How cute" So I don't respond and he keeps on. Finally I respond asking him to chill. Telling him the joking is cute but overwhelming and he's nice but maybe my personality is a little too low key for him. I totally put it all on me trying to be polite.

After saying he'll simmer down and begging me to give him another chance he starts going in calling me weird and saying how yesterday I went in circles when he tried to get serious and shut down. I stupidly tried to explain that his jokes put me off yesterday and that was where the attitude shifted. So he's still going in and I tell him I was trying to avoid this and I'm over the whole thing goodbye and good luck. I stopped responding.

He alternated over the next half hour between telling me I'm right about us being incompatible because of how weird I am and how mean I'm being for not giving him another to chance to asking if I wanted to keep our Saturday night date because he would still like to hang. Wth is wrong with people? Blocked.
I'm not even going to lie now. I'm scared. I think he's unstable. Yesterday I went into my blocked list to empty the messages. They still come thru but are automatically stored elsewhere so I don't have to look at them. I found out a long time ago that the messages don't delete on their own so I went to delete (I have other people on the blocked list) and there are several messages over the past 2 days. I only read a few and screenshot it before deleting. "i love you", "don't be such an angry little person", "come on meet me for brunch", "you're a big dummy you know that", "you're attention seeking with daddy issues". He hasn't been directly threatening but this is scary. Why is he still texting even after no response? I told my father about him and gave him the number and gave it to my sister and gave it to a friend of mine. Other than this what do I do to get him to go away.

Happy Birthday and I hope you have a blast on your trip.
Happy Birthday @MzLady78 ! Hope you have an amazing getaway :)
Happy Womb Evacuation Day Mz Laaaady!

Happy Birthday! @MzLady78
Happy Birthday @MzLady78 and enjoy your trip! :dance7:

Happy Birthday MzLady78!

Thank you, ladies! :)

Spent the weekend in the company of a number of eligible business and law school students. I had a goal of giving out my number to three but only ended up giving it to two, one of whom said he remembered me from a conference almost a year ago. There's another conference coming up soon at a school at another city a few hours away and I'm probably going to go, if only to meet more eligibles. This is what business school is for, right(and learning)?

Had my first date with the guy I've been talking to for a few weeks now and I really enjoyed myself, he is a nerd but that's fine, I have my own nerdy tendencies.

He's not really my type physically, he's VERY skinty, I've been taught the truth about skinny men :look: but it's still not my ideal. I'm thick so a muscular guy is always going to catch my eye first.
We have a lot in common though which is refreshing!

He is very socially conscious and highly intelligent, I feel like I could learn a thing or two from him which is nice. I'm going to be moving soon though so it's kind of a bummer to meet someone with a little bit of promise when I'm about to leave. Ah well.

Ok, why is the dude that's gonna be my driver/tour guide this week fine AF? He took me to a bar that was showing the game and we stayed until about the 3rd quarter.

He keeps telling me how beautiful I am. I know it's all game, he probably got into the taxi/tour business to meet women. But screw it, I'll play along. It's only a few days, right?

Ok, why is the dude that's gonna be my driver/tour guide this week fine AF? He took me to a bar that was showing the game and we stayed until about the 3rd quarter.

He keeps telling me how beautiful I am. I know it's all game, he probably got into the taxi/tour business to meet women. But screw it, I'll play along. It's only a few days, right?

Yes! Just enjoy the attention :gorgeous:

Ok so suberbowl party at friend zone's house was fun. Another dude I'm dating was in his feelings because I didn't want to go with him to a party at his best friend's house. I told him before that I'm never going to kick it around his best friend, because he's still friends with the ex wife. I know we're all adults here but I refuse to fraternize with your past life. Ex and kids included. Im not into telling adults who they can and can't kick it with but I don't do cross contamination. If you're friends with the ex wife then you stay over there because I'm certainly staying over here.

Back