Aww naw, he sounds annoying. Where do these ninjas learn this mess from? Did the baby voice work? :laugh:
The baby voice always works :giggle: hes an acquaintance of a friend so I barely know him. But he seemed to be normal. Too bad because word on the curb is he's a filthy mcnasty that's marriage minded. Let me see if I can get some nudes before I decide to completely dip.

The baby voice always works :giggle: hes an acquaintance of a friend so I barely know him. But he seemed to be normal. Too bad because word on the curb is he's a filthy mcnasty that's marriage minded. Let me see if I can get some nudes before I decide to completely dip.

:abducted::lachen: What a waste!! Maybe you can convert him to the Church of common sense.

Why is it that the folks that have the most off the wall beliefs want to preach it the hardest? Chill bro, nobody wants to hear all that.

So football dude is a bust, my friend works for the team he plays on and gave me the tea, turns out he has a fiance, kids and all. I'm not shocked but a fiance...really dude? My morals aren't the glossiest but that I won't do.
Can't use him to introduce you to others... play him like how he was just about to play you. Those circle are hard enough to get into.

Can't use him to introduce you to others... play him like how he was just about to play you. Those circle are hard enough to get into.

I thought about it but it's not as hard as you think, I live in a smaller sports market though so not as much competiton but I've pulled quite a few and dated one for almost a year. I might keep him around for some tickets though, doesn't hurt to have friends in "high" places.

Then I come across this hotep nonsense on my timeline smh
View attachment 383077
that's dumb as hell. biologically it does aid in reproduction if the female receives. the arousal fluids and contractions facilitate sperm movement and motility in the woman's body from the canal to the fallopian tubes.

I guess he missed Biology 101.

He is guaranteeing you will not have a good time. Probably would insist on raw dogging too since condoms interrupt conception.

I would bail post haste.

that's dumb as hell. biologically it does aid in reproduction if the female receives. the arousal fluids and contractions facilitate sperm movement and motility in the woman's body from the canal to the fallopian tubes.

I guess he missed Biology 101.

He is guaranteeing you will not have a good time. Probably would insist on raw dogging too since condoms interrupt conception.

I would bail post haste.
That's a woman :rofl:

I thought about it but it's not as hard as you think, I live in a smaller sports market though so not as much competiton but I've pulled quite a few and dated one for almost a year. I might keep him around for some tickets though, doesn't hurt to have friends in "high" places.
Yaaaaassss- where you live... I think you may need a wing man

I just got asked out by a guy that has serious potential. He's in his final year of medicine, Black, well-spoken, attractive and he wasted no time asking me out on a date - I like that. He's older than my usual, but that may be a good thing- I need to stop with the Tenderonis lol! I'm travelling at the moment but told him he could take me on a date when I get back next week. I'm really looking forward to it.
So we're going to a restaurant/martini bar on Tuesday night. I'm really looking forward to it. Time to put my 'vetting' lessons into practice.

I'm really really annoyed right now & trying to decide if I'm overreacting or not, but my best friend just sent me a text telling me how my ex just posted a picture of his brand-new baby, and how time flies, and how his whole goal was to get somebody barefoot and pregnant yada yada yada.

Now granted, we didn't end on a bad note, but I have no desire to get updates on his life. If it weren't for her telling me that I would have no idea what that man was doing. I don't care about him nor do I want him but that's not necessarily something I want to hear either, she did the first thing when he had his first kid too and I had to tell her I didn't care, so I'm really confused as to why she did it again

Back