wth happened?! I had hoped to see you get up out this thread!

sorry. :ohwell:
Well this dude was divorced, he already admitted that his lack of attention to his wife cause the marriage to fail but he learned his lesson :blah:
So last week we hadn't seen each other all week and I told him about it. He acted funky then went ghost. I also think it had something to do with him not getting any. Oh well.

My options right now:

1) A tenant at my job (I'm a concierge) who just confessed his feelings for me. Claims to be breaking up/already broken up with his girlfriend.

2) A 5'5" engineering student from Grenada.

3) A 40 year old cop who's wife left him 5 years ago, who just posted a picture of them on his IG with the caption "Why did you have to leave me? I never cheated on you."

4) An overweight Italian coworker who hits on every black woman in his radius, including our other coworker who has 5 children and a boyfriend.

:cry::cry::cry:Just one. One decent man who can see me for who I am. That's all I ask for.

Wait what's wrong with the engineering student?

Well this dude was divorced, he already admitted that his lack of attention to his wife cause the marriage to fail but he learned his lesson :blah:
So last week we hadn't seen each other all week and I told him about it. He acted funky then went ghost. I also think it had something to do with him not getting any. Oh well.

What did I say? Ninjas are so freakin' predictable.

Just found out my crush is throwing a big masquerade party on NYE, I've already found my dress and mask :laugh: I'm in there like booty hair.
giphy.gif

im thirsty. spill the dang teeaaaaa:look:

Basically his ex wife is not just a regular heaux, she's a real dirty community hoe. Think aspiring reality show side chick, idk. :lol: They've been divorced for 6 years now but they have a kid. She's a borderline deadbeat mother as it is. They were married for less than a year. I'm under the suspicion that the reason why they divorced is in part due to her heauxdom... but the fact is he still married her. Being with him would make me look bad just by the mere affiliation. I cannot fathom the thought of her as a figment in my life. Eww. I'm soooooo turned off now. #nothanks #yourenotwelcome #neitherisyourkid #honestly #icant

This is the first time I've ever dated a guy with a kid. Ironically I've never met the kid because I have always declined the invitation. So glad. I know I'm getting older but I do not subscribe to the mantra that there are no single childless men available after age 35. I can't be the one doing all of the understanding and sacrificing when my baggage isn't nearly as heavy. Yall already know I'm not a believer in taking the high road either so maybe it's better this way. :( I really like him but nah.

I'll also add that I've been having the most awesome time just being single. I love it. It gets hard for me when after a while men seem to want to interrupt my flow. I'm doing my thing, happy, chasing dreams, minding my business then here they come. I start feeling pressured to commit and then I go along with it despite my reservations. I'm really trying to break that. I keep getting pressure from friends and family saying I'm going to blow my chances at getting any man of good quality and lately it has been bothering me. Deep down inside though I feel good and I just wish people would accept that my opinions may be unpopular but they're my opinions that I have a right to have.

I'll also add that I've been having the most awesome time just being single. I love it. It gets hard for me when after a while men seem to want to interrupt my flow. I'm doing my thing, happy, chasing dreams, minding my business then here they come. I start feeling pressured to commit and then I go along with it despite my reservations. I'm really trying to break that. I keep getting pressure from friends and family saying I'm going to blow my chances at getting any man of good quality and lately it has been bothering me. Deep down inside though I feel good and I just wish people would accept that my opinions may be unpopular but they're my opinions that I have a right to have.

I swear men have a 6th sense! Oh she's doing good? Let me go terrorize her

Phantom-of-the-Opera-font-b-GOLD-b-font-Metal-font-b-Masquerade-b-font-font.jpg

Off topic but not really lol -

My makeup folks...what eye & lip color/s do you think would go best with this mask? My friend said a gold smokey eye & metallic lip but I don't want to totally overdue the gold because my dress is gold too & I feel like I'll look washed out.

As much as it pains me to admit, my lack of dating and being single is contributing to my feelings of emptiness and overall discontent. But dating is no longer enjoyable. Can someone please just arranged a marriage/situation for me
I was thinking about that as I was helping one of my BFFs try on her wedding dress last month. I want to find someone but dating is so unappealing. Just arrange me!

Back