What he say?

I'm yellow, he is blue.
Here is a picture of the previous texts for context. After the last text I said good night, usually he says good night or good morning but no text since the million dollars comment.

My friend says I'm worrying for the nothing which may be the case but the suspense is killing me :lol:

Attachments

• 20161209_123651.png
    20161209_123651.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 97
Sounds about right. Don't stress about it... and I would stop texting him.

Congrats on your grades!

So how about I was about to send this long reply back to you and as soon as I hit the reply button. he texts me back :lol:

He meant by the text to feel 100% healthy again. Apparently he never got over his cold from Sunday. He went to bed earlier than usual.

Oh and thanks. The professors final was ridiculously hard and his review was a sham. It's my exit course which is required to graduate! Thank goodness for extra credit!

I'm yellow, he is blue.
Here is a picture of the previous texts for context. After the last text I said good night, usually he says good night or good morning but no text since the million dollars comment.

My friend says I'm worrying for the nothing which may be the case but the suspense is killing me :lol:
Reading this- he really likes you. He would feel like a million bucks in your presence. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Use this to your advantage.

So how about I was about to send this long reply back to you and as soon as I hit the reply button. he texts me back :lol:

He meant by the text to feel 100% healthy again. Apparently he never got over his cold from Sunday. He went to bed earlier than usual.

Oh and thanks. The professors final was ridiculously hard and his review was a sham. It's my exit course which is required to graduate! Thank goodness for extra credit!
Oh just read. Nice- glad he is feeling better.

Everyone had colds this week!

Jack had a fever/sore throat/headache. I asked him if he needed any help he said he was fine. I checked back in with him yesterday and he said his fever was gone. I told him about my back and me applying for jobs and he was very supportive. I was surprised. Happy. But surprised.

Thank goodness he got sick though. My electrolysis appointment isn't until next Tuesday so I have to grow out my hair until then. I do not want to see him looking like this. Waaaaay too soon for all that. I wish I wasn't on restricted duty though. I've been jonsing for a good xes session and I pray he can have desert this time.

RANT: Dude can't even finish a sexting session. Just stopped responding. WHY THE HELL AM I WITH YOU?! If I can't even get sex on the regular hell even sexting on the regular what is the mother :censored:point?! Are you not attracted anymore? If that's the case LEAVE. Trust I got a few in my chats waiting for the signal.

Thank God I didn't buy a Christmas gift yet.

Good lord. See this is why I got mad at Jidenna on Insecure. No communication. But want to blame us for everything.

/rant.

So I went out with online dude Saturday.

He's tall, I felt like a doll next to him, and he's more intelligent than me. Can't recall a good five men I've ever said that about.

He makes me laugh a lot and has a tendency to say things that keep me on my toes. He makes me softer if that makes sense - kinder and nicer.

We didn't kiss. I really had no inclination to do so. When / if we kiss and if there's any chemistry will make or break this.

Babe brought me flowers! :love: A bouquet of colorful roses! :love:

I don't know if I've posted that I have the key to his house? Well yea. He likes it when I invite myself over with little announcement lol.

We went to a tree farm and got my Christmas tree today :D We cut it down ourselves! Well..he cut it down lol.

Everytime you come up in here with your cute stories

tumblr_mr5383CSyd1qlnyxto1_500.gif

:lol: J/k. they're cute. Keep updating us :grin:

I haven't posted in here in forever... but like 2 weeks ago I met this guy at a work event. Kind of hard to explain but apparently at first he thought I was a student lol. Then someone else mentioned my actual position to him and he realized I was much older. So he came over to actually meet me and we talked for a little bit about our backgrounds and what we both do etc. Later that night he gave me his business card and his whole spiel on "If I ever want to come visit his institution etc."

It took me a full day to realize why he did that lol. I hadn't realized he was hitting on me until someone else pointed it out. Then, this week he followed up with an email. I answered but the whole thing gives me anxiety. We work in the same industry but he lives a state away. Also, I'm 30 and he graduated from undergrad in 1997... so he's significantly older. Idk...

so today I was out with my kid, minding our own business, and stopped for some warm subs for lunch

this delicious looking light skinned dude :lick: kept smiling at us and I him, making eye contact and all that (remember I'm on a mission to not ignore the light ones anymore). anyways I send her off to the self serve soft drink machine and he instantly starts chatting me up. weeeeee! he tells me we look great together and has one her age and we just make small talk.

then dd comes back and he scoots off to his table and eyes me the whole time. then waves and mouths "bye" and leaves.o_O

Tease.:mad:

This man has been going on 100 lately. I feel so wanted
I think @qchelle is gone be the only one to survive being boo'd up in this thread cuz she is just... cool arse qchelle! so fun.:)

everyone else that tried it in the past, we ran them out right quick :look::lol:
thanks for the warning.... was just about to post some stuff lmaooooo

My options right now:

1) A tenant at my job (I'm a concierge) who just confessed his feelings for me. Claims to be breaking up/already broken up with his girlfriend.

2) A 5'5" engineering student from Grenada.

3) A 40 year old cop who's wife left him 5 years ago, who just posted a picture of them on his IG with the caption "Why did you have to leave me? I never cheated on you."

4) An overweight Italian coworker who hits on every black woman in his radius, including our other coworker who has 5 children and a boyfriend.

5) Guy I met on the train who texts once a week to tell me we wont be able to hang out until after the holidays. #brokeass

:cry::cry::cry:Just one. One decent man who can see me for who I am. That's all I ask for.

Last edited:
Back