So... I just cut the guy I wasn't too interested in off. I was rather mean... he has been asking for the last three weeks to get together. I have been telling him I am busy and was hoping he would get the message. He didn't... or did but wanted to keep trying.
So he asked me what I was doing this weekend and I told him that I had a date with someone I met on match.com and to wish me luck...
Hopefully that did the trick.

But then I sat myself down and thought about it--- I say I want to be married but all the men that are serious about marriage (getting married soon, etc.) I am turning them down. But I am not attracted to them. Like I would find every reason not to have sex....
This guy checks most of the boxes- gainfully employed, educated, height, seems very responsible and caring... but I am not attracted physically or mentally. I can't even fake the chemistry in hopes to make it... there is nothing there. Why force it.

So... I just cut the guy I wasn't too interested in off. I was rather mean... he has been asking for the last three weeks to get together. I have been telling him I am busy and was hoping he would get the message. He didn't... or did but wanted to keep trying.
So he asked me what I was doing this weekend and I told him that I had a date with someone I met on match.com and to wish me luck...
Hopefully that did the trick.

But then I sat myself down and thought about it--- I say I want to be married but all the men that are serious about marriage (getting married soon, etc.) I am turning them down. But I am not attracted to them. Like I would find every reason not to have sex....
This guy checks most of the boxes- gainfully employed, educated, height, seems very responsible and caring... but I am not attracted physically or mentally. I can't even fake the chemistry in hopes to make it... there is nothing there. Why force it.

I feel the same way. I want to settle down, but it seems every suitable man I find there's something wrong with him or I'm just not attracted to him.

So he doesn't want kids or marriage something I knew going into this.

And I want to run but i mostly want to see what happens. Not because I think he's gonna change his mind. I don't. But to see if I change mine. Or rather he makes me happy now, but will that change or will my goals change?

Are those things really that important or is it because it's what is expected of me? Because I'm the "good one" the last hope of the family to "get it right." Because I didn't always want marriage/kids. Up until about 16, I wanted to be a nun/world's oldest virgin.

I'm prettyyyyyyy sure young bae deals on the side :oops: which is unfortunate, I'll have to keep him strictly as a play thing. I went over there last weekend to get something I had left and my plan was to get in & out but that didn't work..To be young he is very assertive :eek: I ended up spending the night & didn't leave until 5:00 the next evening. :look:

I am RAW I tell you. RAW (if anyone knows any remedies for a sore v let me know). 2 weeks without sex for both of us and he wouldn't even let me finish Westworld. I tried to tell him I was still spotting. He didn't give a damn. Barely let me go to the bathroom during. I need an ice pack.

But I MAY have goofed. I was checking my phone and saw a Snap chat notification from the old potential Fbuddy. I commented accidentally out loud and of course he wanted to know what was up. So I told him. Mind you we had talked earlier about his friend's girl breaking up with him because she wanted to see what her options were. I told him I would tell Fbuddy that he can't do that anymore. And he asked and made sure I wasn't sending him nudes.

I SWEAR I wasn't trying to make him jealous either. Or more insecure. He made a joke about his penis being too small and that was why I didn't have sex with him. I corrected him and said distance was the issue. Before I left he told me to drive carefully and don't try to text my old Fbuddy and drive.

So he's making jokes which means it's bothering him.

Speaking of jokes! He keeps joking about meeting my family! I asked him when he's going to his mom's for Thanksgiving. He said, "why? You wanna invite me to Thanksgiving? Invite your whole family and introduce me? I'll bring a rotisserie turkey stuffed with cranberry sauce." Dude why you playin'? I was only asking to see if we could plan another date before then. No one was thinking about inviting you.

On our last date he joked about going to visit my dad and asking for his permission to date me. He confuses me.

So... I just cut the guy I wasn't too interested in off.
He hit me up again... he wants to know if I paid for Match.com... sigh.
So basically- the day we met, we exchanged numbers in person, but I wasn't too interested in him. Maybe he could tell- he hasn't once used my number but has hit me up on Tinder constantly, carrying on conversation and asking when I was free. Gonna unmatch and pray he didn't hit my cell.

He hit me up again... he wants to know if I paid for Match.com... sigh.
So basically- the day we met, we exchanged numbers in person, but I wasn't too interested in him. Maybe he could tell- he hasn't once used my number but has hit me up on Tinder constantly, carrying on conversation and asking when I was free. Gonna unmatch and pray he didn't hit my cell.

He has your number but is contacting you via apps? :lol:

I'm at an event in manhattan and I see why women have trouble meeting men. They are sitting down talking to each other instead of standing up so the men can approach them. I'm standing up because I like standing and I work a desk job so why would I sit for 8 hours and spend my evenings sitting as well.

It's an afrobeats event for my Nyc ladies at studio 21. They changed the name of the spot but that's the old name. Women are weird. If I'm attracted to men I will put myself where the men can see me and approach me like how else will they come to buy me booze and French fries? Smh

I should update while I'm here right? So me and my half bf are going amazingly. Young boy is feeling insecure & my out of state boo is happy to see me in a few weeks. Idk I don't wanna commit but half bf & nj Bae got it.

ANNNND we had a fight. Over some texts. He thought I was mad when I was just asking some questions. And he called me emotional. Now THAT got me mad. So he said we should sleep on it. Then he acted like everything was a ok when I called him to discuss it. Naw boo boo.

But he apologized for misinterpreting and for making me mad. Said he didn't want to make a small thing into a big issue and to just move on. Phone call took all of 15 minutes. I am surprised. And suspicious.

Was he trying to avoid answering my questions or was this about how his last relationship ended? Or maybe both.

And now he's all up in my snapchats when he wasn't before. Old PFB got you shook? GOOD. I got options. NEVER FORGET THAT.

So I got hung up on today... this has happened before- I guess my questions are too invasive and some people can't handle. Lmao.

So connected with a guy on tinder... doesn't really look attractive but he is an accountant - something we have in common. We start chatting and he says, hey, I have side job if you are interested... so we exchange numbers and he calls me a few hours later.

Says he runs a nonprofit and needs a CPA to do a review for him. Now I have never done a review before but I am willing. So then I tell him well if I do the review then this is only business between us (reviews require independence). Now he is conflicted because he is interested but by now I am not. I told him I was more interested in talking business. I start asking him questions about his business and seems like he was doing some stuff not by the books. So I keep asking questions to really understand while he wanted to talk about our first date (uhhhh no).
I guess the question that did it for him was when I asked if he had other forms of income or was his nonprofit his sole source... *click*

Little does he know while we were talking on the phone, I had already unmatched him on tinder and blocked his number on my cell phone. He sounded slow but he was definitely an accountant or aware of what one does because he was arguing with me about being independent to conduct the review. Just really weird though- cowardly even. You figure you can't lie to me so you hang up on my face??? Lmaoooooo

So I got hung up on today... this has happened before- I guess my questions are too invasive and some people can't handle. Lmao.

So connected with a guy on tinder... doesn't really look attractive but he is an accountant - something we have in common. We start chatting and he says, hey, I have side job if you are interested... so we exchange numbers and he calls me a few hours later.

Says he runs a nonprofit and needs a CPA to do a review for him. Now I have never done a review before but I am willing. So then I tell him well if I do the review then this is only business between us (reviews require independence). Now he is conflicted because he is interested but by now I am not. I told him I was more interested in talking business. I start asking him questions about his business and seems like he was doing some stuff not by the books. So I keep asking questions to really understand while he wanted to talk about our first date (uhhhh no).
I guess the question that did it for him was when I asked if he had other forms of income or was his nonprofit his sole source... *click*

Little does he know while we were talking on the phone, I had already unmatched him on tinder and blocked his number on my cell phone. He sounded slow but he was definitely an accountant or aware of what one does because he was arguing with me about being independent to conduct the review. Just really weird though- cowardly even. You figure you can't lie to me so you hang up on my face??? Lmaoooooo

:lachen: I wonder which part he was lying about.

Is Lee still trying to win you back?

He is really great at remembering things I want him to do...and doing them in a timely manner. I don't even be remembering the stuff half the time lol.

Did it snow in md yesterday? or sleet? it did something...and it was 70degrees the day before smh.

We did some shopping last weekend and while at the mall we started telling each other Christmas gift ideas. I want a nice watch, so I tried some on.

We tried a new position for us recently and he was really deep. It started to hurt BAD like I started cramping and had him stop. So I'm feeling crazy awful and I'm starting to shake! and I go to the bathroom and say I think I'm gonna throw up and THREW UP all my dinner!!! wthhh!! completely new experience for me! I felt better right after I threw up. I Googled and I'm reading that he may have hit my cervix, cuz some people get nauseous if their cervix is hit. some people have sensitive cervixes..I guess I'm one :( that was wild af.

We went to my friends bday party this weekend. he got upset cuz guys were trying to hit on me. not mean upset, but hovering over me and in my face smiling and talking to me the whole night and cock blocking like **** :lol:

We feel asleep downstairs with me on the couch and him on the floor. I tried to wake him up numerous times to go upstairs to bed but I have not yet figured out how to wake him out of sleep. He is the hardest sleeper I've ever known lol.

Back