He is not with his girl anymore. He keeps asking me on dates and wants to do things, like take my kid places. He invited me to a poetry slam last night. I suppose he doesn't want to lose his grip on me. Younger me used to find comfort from partners who said, "you're mine," because it appeals to my Taurean sense of security.

But this is not what out of life that started based on withheld information. It is such an incomplete experience. I deserve someone's full devotion so I put it under the lens of "having fun." But I was limiting myself when engaging with him. We occasionally talk, with his hating arse, but even that has to stop, so I am not having that voice that is looking out for its own self interest and is only beneficial sexually or intellectually. What about love?

Short answer: I moved on lol.

Yea, I just remember some of the things you had mentioned. Been there also....dated men who were not for me. Now at 30, I've learned that if something doesn't look right, doesn't smell right, doesn't seem right, it aint right!! I've learned that I need to go with my first instinct about a person/potential relationship.

It is hard out here in these streets.

An acquaintance just went on a first date and I had to take a min to breath for a second.

He is a very handsome 30 yr old ex-military BM.
He shows up and is shorter than expected
His pants were sagging
He ordered water and then proceeded to eat the chicken off her plate
He packed up her left overs and took them for himself.
He paid for the date. She had her own money on standby
Back at her car, she asked him to pull up his pants which he did
He asked her for her panties because he wanted to know how her hot pocket smelled
He tried to force a goodnight kiss which she ducked
She sped off and never looked back
He really wants a second date

I'm still composing myself.

An acquaintance just went on a first date and I had to take a min to breath for a second.

His pants were sagging
He asked her for her panties because he wanted to know how her hot pocket smelled

:thud: :dead:

His pants were sagging

Hilarious!

This reminds me of some work gossip I wanted to post myself: a coworker, white woman, early thirties, recently had her bf move in with her. Cool. But she said he's only paying $300/month! While she's paying the other $2000! (High rent area) I asked her why she don't just have him pay half? "I didn't want to bother him too much. I'm just happy he moved in, he's alot of help"

I had to walk away before I busted out laffin! :lachen:

His pants were sagging

:rofl::rofl: I keep coming back and laughing at this post. I hope he is BLOCKEDT!

Ha ha! That's a major plus. My ex belonged in the Guinness Book of world records for that! I'm going to miss that. I hope I'm blessed with another man who belongs in the Guiness book as well.
I said up thread, where was my libido when it came to him? I was legit scared. For the wrong reasons. There is this seemingly great guy. Infatuated with me and I am making all these excuses. He is older than I have dated lately. Normally I am approached by men 21-29. I am 31. According to him, he has children, he is not into playing games period and now he just wants to prove it to me. That was the whole big deal with the date. I wanted our first date be by ourselves and he wanted the children there. It was his son's birthday. I guess he wanted to see up front how they/ we get along. If the children didn't along, he didn't see the point of continuing apparently. The children were great. We sampled each other's parenting style for the third time.

We had our playdate yesterday and well.. He was great! Foreplay was impeccable. I could have just stopped there lol. It just one less think I have to worry about lol.

We shall see but I really want to slow this down. Or trust his process. IDK This is so crazy, but several other positive points happened this week. My life is in an uptick at this moment. Everything is serendipitous.

So this week's lesson is LEARNING TO FALL BACK.

Dude said he didn't want clingy. Be careful what you ask for. He's going away with his brother (supposedly) for the weekend but wants to see me early next week. I told him yesterday to hit me up when he gets home. So why is he texting me today asking how my day is going? You bored bruh?

In the words of Brandy: it's a sunny day without you!

I bought some Halloween/fall decorations for my place. It's spooky in here! Lol

My mom paid my phone bill this month and my dad gave me some money AND my mom said she was gonna give me some more in a couple weeks :yay: and she bought me a plant! Pretty sure I'm gonna take a solo NYC trip early November with this extra cash.

I didn't get the job for the interview I had last month. But I had 2 phone interviews this week, so fingers crossed.

I've been craving orange juice! Does that mean I need vitamin c?

I started back boxing and I've been famished.

This has been the best month of my adult sexual life.:cry:

I am never sleeping on skinty dudes EVER again.

They just be praise dancing in the pudding, and doing cartwheels (yes, he did an actual cartwheel.) They are just so spirited. Normally muscular dudes give it a go. They have power. But skinty dudes have stealth, and power and maneuverability. Like MMA submission holds.

I cannot go back to average. I need a tall lanky Thang with a long John. I am delivert!!!:yahoo:

Last edited:

They just be praise dancing in the pudding, and doing cartwheels (yes, he did an actual cartwheel. They are just so spirited. Normally muscular dudes give it a go. They have power. But skinty dudes have stealth, and power and maneuverability. Like MMA submission holds.

I cannot go back to average. I need a tall lanky Thang with a long John. I am delivert!!!:yahoo:

I just busted out laughing at work :rofl: but I too have been converted to the skinty side. I've always heard the rumors but I always considered myself too thick to be messing with a skinny man...I've changed my ways :angeldevil:

@UniquelyDivine Congrats! Yay! What type of job? I've been seeing a lot of things saying Texas is popping for the young crowd :scratchchin: I'm ready to see posts from you!

Thank you!!!! :blush: I'll be working for the Gov, helping disaster victims get emergency loans to get back on their feet. I think it'll be very rewarding so I'm excited, I like helping people. I hope so! I've had a lot of people from my city leave to Dallas and they've all said it was the best thing they've ever done, I'm ready to get out of Caucasianville lol

They just be praise dancing in the pudding, and doing cartwheels (yes, he did an actual cartwheel. They are just so spirited. Normally muscular dudes give it a go. They have power. But skinty dudes have stealth, and power and maneuverability. Like MMA submission holds.

So you've crossed over, huh? Skinny dudes have me like:
tumblr_o0akn5lvtg1sdmszbo1_500.gif

I try to tell my girls that skinny dudes have that HAMMER!

So you've crossed over, huh? Skinny dudes have me like:
tumblr_o0akn5lvtg1sdmszbo1_500.gif

I try to tell my girls that skinny dudes have that HAMMER!
:abducted::curtain:

I had an out of body experience. Something just came over. I quiet and suddenly started talking like I was demon possessed. I lost all my class and started talking like a street Thug.

I was like, "yeah, niqqa. You thought you were just going to *** this pudding any ol way. Who's is it?"

"This is my..."

"NO! This is my pudding now **** it like you owe me."

In my head I was so indignant like "yeah kneegrow, yeah... take that, take that...you owe me lol."

They just be praise dancing in the pudding, and doing cartwheels (yes, he did an actual cartwheel.) They are just so spirited. Normally muscular dudes give it a go. They have power. But skinty dudes have stealth, and power and maneuverability. Like MMA submission holds.

tumblr_inline_oe8rnrl9Ti1qi1m5p_500.gif

So this week's lesson is LEARNING TO FALL BACK.

Dude said he didn't want clingy. Be careful what you ask for. He's going away with his brother (supposedly) for the weekend but wants to see me early next week. I told him yesterday to hit me up when he gets home. So why is he texting me today asking how my day is going? You bored bruh?

In the words of Brandy: it's a sunny day without you!
Woooow. He's beggging to eat me out before he leaves. It's only been a week bruh! But if you insist. Let your tongue do the talking.

Back