I'm surprised I'm not tired of this military guy yet. He's going to training next year and wants me to come visit...

He knows how I feel about the American military :look:

Plus, he's taking up a lot of my time. (I don't mind)

Sooo...remember I posted about the guy I knew from back in the day that found me on FB, that had just broken up with his 7 time baby mama of 19 years 3 weeks prior? This was back in August.

Why did this ninja just post a pic of him holding hands with some other chick, rocking what looks like an engagement ring?

I can't even..

1ayhdd.jpg

How are men able to just find someone new despite having so many *** ups and flaws? They can recover from anything including being gay. They can date guys for awhile, decide to date women again, be open about it and some woman somewhere will accept it saying that she knows in her heart he has changed. I just don't get it.

Sooo...remember I posted about the guy I knew from back in the day that found me on FB, that had just broken up with his 7 time baby mama of 19 years 3 weeks prior? This was back in August.

Why did this ninja just post a pic of him holding hands with some other chick, rocking what looks like an engagement ring?

I can't even..

How are men able to just find someone new despite having so many *** ups and flaws? They can recover from anything including being gay. They can date guys for awhile, decide to date women again, be open about it and some woman somewhere will accept it saying that she knows in her heart he has changed. I just don't get it.
Women are conditioned to accept any level of bs if it means not being alone or being to say I have a man

Let me rant please...

So Houston guy right, when we first met he gave me his nickname & because we had just met I didn't care for his real name. Not until we started texting more once I left Houston asking the basic so what's you full name questions. So he kept playing/joking about his name so I was like what so hard with telling me your real name. He gives me his name says I take stuff to seriously and that because he keeps joking I think he's fraudulent (I just wanted to know your government name dude). Fast forward to me getting on Facebook and in my contacts it shows his number is connected to someone with a completely different name. So I hit him up like he 100% honest and tell me your name cause you name on Facebook is different (& I know it's his name cause he mom has him tagged in pictures) he's like you always wanted my name for social media and looking me up I said dude I wanted to know you real name that's it not that hard we don't have to be friends on social media.

That kinda/definitely annoyed me & he keeps calling me & I'm not answering.

Let me rant please...

So Houston guy right, when we first met he gave me his nickname & because we had just met I didn't care for his real name. Not until we started texting more once I left Houston asking the basic so what's you full name questions. So he kept playing/joking about his name so I was like what so hard with telling me your real name. He gives me his name says I take stuff to seriously and that because he keeps joking I think he's fraudulent (I just wanted to know your government name dude). Fast forward to me getting on Facebook and in my contacts it shows his number is connected to someone with a completely different name. So I hit him up like he 100% honest and tell me your name cause you name on Facebook is different (& I know it's his name cause he mom has him tagged in pictures) he's like you always wanted my name for social media and looking me up I said dude I wanted to know you real name that's it not that hard we don't have to be friends on social media.

Yuck! He can't even be honest about his real name? Only God knows the depths of his deceitfulness and what he's hiding.

Let me rant please...

Yeah, he's a fraud. I think I posted about a dude like that on here. refused to tell me his real name. It's obvious that he has something to hide. BLOCKED.

Yuck! He can't even be honest about his real name? Only God knows the depths of his deceitfulness and what he's hiding.

This is exactly what my sister said. I mean what kinda information can I find with only a name & I still don't know the boys real name. I give up. He got an A for effort flying down here short notice to hang with me but I can't honestly be serious with you if I don't know your first & last name.

I'm upset that your a grown man with kids & can't tell the person your intimate with your government name. Boy bye!

In the future insist on getting all of the information you need up front or walk.

This is exactly what my sister said. I mean what kinda information can I find with only a name & I still don't know the boys real name. I give up. He got an A for effort flying down here short notice to hang with me but I can't honestly be serious with you if I don't know your first & last name.

Please don't give him an A for flying down there last minute. He had the benefit of your precious company without planning ahead and got to tour your city without doing any work. And without you even knowing his real name. A fling is one thing. But visiting your home, being in your space, access to your time and gas, without telling you his real name? Nope, don't give him credit for anything.

First of all when I was dating I asked all men for their ID point blank
I need to know who I'm dealing with.... If anything happened one would need to know his government name!

When we exchanged information I always asked to see their drivers license.
If I'm going to be alone with you in any capacity I need to know your correct name and date of birth.

I have othe comments but imma leave it right here....

In the future insist on getting all of the information you need up front or walk.

Please don't give him an A for flying down there last minute. He had the benefit of your precious company without planning ahead and got to tour your city without doing any work. And without you even knowing his real name. A fling is one thing. But visiting your home, being in your space, access to your time and gas, without telling you his real name? Nope, don't give him credit for anything.

I don't even know.

I really want to send a message and tactfully pry. :lol: I didn't get the impression when talking to him that there was any overlap, so I'm not understanding.

He's def hiding something. He could be married, owe tons of back child support, be a registred sex offender, a convicted felon.

Girl, with a first and last name and his city, you can find anything. The internet is a wealth of information. I did some detective work on someone and found out he was divorced twice, how much he bought his home for, and he has paid his property taxes on time :sekret:. I can do some recon work for you if you want. :lachen:

He knows this and is probably hiding something.

Funny you said when you met he gave you his nickname. The guy I mentioned above did the same to me when we first met. But it was a day or two later when I found out his government name.

Sounds like a red flag (a new one to me!) when a guy introduces himself with a nickname. Let me add that to list of traits of guys NOT to date.....SMH.....

Let me rant please...

Okay he is taking you through too many hoops, I agree on that. He's not worth the effort.

Now for normal people - some people don't use their real name on FB so that wouldn't stand out to me. Long as I know their real name, that is. So his mom tagged him of course but you still don't know that the FB name is his real name. This is all too confusing and way too much effort for a fling tho:/

Also on the other hand, I don't want new people knowing my last name so I would hem and haw on that end too especially if we may never see each other again. Y'all don't even live in the same city. Nope. We all know the only reason people ask for your government name (yes that phrase lol) is to look up info on you and be nosy.

Now on the other other hand lol, I would expect a dude to be forthcoming if I asked and he's trying to pursue a relationship.

First of all when I was dating I asked all men for their ID point blank
I need to know who I'm dealing with.... If anything happened one would need to know his government name!

When we exchanged information I always asked to see their drivers license.
If I'm going to be alone with you in any capacity I need to know your correct name and date of birth.

I have othe comments but imma leave it right here....

See that's the thing the way this "situation" started it was just a hey met at a club while I'm out of town. I was in town for 4 days and we hooked up my last day. So during that time I was taking it seriously. Then once I got home and we got to texting like crazy that's when I needed his information and he wasn't willing to give it to me. Him coming to LA was not planned what so ever so again in person I asked him and I just felt he was lying.

Okay he is taking you through too many hoops, I agree on that. He's not worth the effort.

Now for normal people - some people don't use their real name on FB so that wouldn't stand out to me. Long as I know their real name, that is. So his mom tagged him of course but you still don't know that the FB name is his real name. This is all too confusing and way too much effort for a fling tho:/

Also on the other hand, I don't want new people knowing my last name so I would hem and haw on that end too especially if we may never see each other again. Y'all don't even live in the same city. Nope. We all know the only reason people ask for your government name (yes that phrase lol) is to look up info on you and be nosy.

Now on the other other hand lol, I would expect a dude to be forthcoming if I asked and he's trying to pursue a relationship.

Truth Facebook doesn't always have to be your real name. When we met he said his name was Ro and when I asked for his full name he said Romian. So I'm like and your last name no answer cool. That's hen he pulls that fly out for the weekend to see you and okay I think it's cute but when he get here I again ask him his name and he says its Romian Johnson now at that point I felt like Johnson was a random name he wanted to use. But I let it go cause he said he was being honest.

After he's gone my Facebook updates and add contacts and he name pops up Roy Walker so that's when I ask him & he gets all defensive like you've been trying to get my name to find me on social media. I'm like dude has I known I could find you by your number that I've had for 2 weeks already I would have already found you.

His mom and sisters and kids share the same last name on Facebook and they comment on his page as Roy when I've been calling him Romian

So this month will be a year since my ex of 6 years (who cheated on me with some girl from instagram :rolleyes:) and I broke up. It feels good to be out that relationship. I can comfortably say that NOW. I had all of his social media blocked from computer for the last year. But I thought I'd be nosy and see what's up with him. I see he is not in a relationship but is now looking for a wife o_Oo_O. Of course he would be looking for a wife now. :rolleyes:. Good luck to the woman who gets you. Glad i dodged the bullet.

I've been dating this new guy I met from okc for 9 months now. Yes 9 months lol. We met not too soon after I broke up my heart was still broken. He understood I wasn't in a place to jump into another relationship and told me to take my time getting back to "me". It honestly took a whole year to get back to "me" and I can say that now I'd be ready to explore a relationship. Still not pressed to be a girlfriend right now tho. He isn't pressuring me tho. I've never dated someone unofficially this long before so it feels weird. But I'm not ready to jump into another relationship just yet. He says he isn't going anywhere and we have something special that is worth the wait. Hmmm

So this month will be a year since my ex of 6 years (who cheated on me with some girl from instagram :rolleyes:) and I broke up. It feels good to be out that relationship. I can comfortably say that NOW. I had all of his social media blocked from computer for the last year. But I thought I'd be nosy and see what's up with him. I see he is not in a relationship but is now looking for a wife o_Oo_O. Of course he would be looking for a wife now. :rolleyes:. Good luck to the woman who gets you. Glad i dodged the bullet.

I've been dating this new guy I met from okc for 9 months now. Yes 9 months lol. We met not too soon after I broke up my heart was still broken. He understood I wasn't in a place to jump into another relationship and told me to take my time getting back to "me". It honestly took a whole year to get back to "me" and I can say that now I'd be ready to explore a relationship. Still not pressed to be a girlfriend right now tho. He isn't pressuring me tho. I've never dated someone unofficially this long before so it feels weird. But I'm not ready to jump into another relationship just yet. He says he isn't going anywhere and we have something special that is worth the wait. Hmmm

It'll be a year this month since me and my ex broke up due to his cheating, too! :lol: I've been dating a guy I met on okc, too! :lol:

Back