So I met a guy. We messed around. I already knew I didn't want to have sex with his, but his d**k found it's way out of his pants anyway. I politely declined.

It's interesting. A couple of years ago, I still wouldn't have had sex with him, but I would of felt really bad about it. This time I didn't care. I didn't lead him on, he just wanted to see how far he could get.

This post is really about how I'm pretty sure I want a commitment. Even in the heat of the moment I can't get turned on enough to go all the way with a dude if I'm just not with it.

That made me laugh.

I'm ovulating.

I was wondering why my sense of smell is heightened. I can smell everything. I also tend to notice men more easily.
I got an "innocuous" message in my inbox this morning from a dude I met at my friend's gathering last week. Now all of a sudden he's f**kable? I can't trust my hormones :nono:

I don't understand this. Everywhere I go there are considerably more women than men. My core/abs & kickboxing classes, marketing/entrepreneurship classes and networking. I was at a networking event last night and there were around 5 guys, all of whom were either clearly attached or looked like lost puppies. And I'm going all over the Bay Area too. It's just strange.

Like where are the men? o_O

I went 10 days without talking to him & I was doing just fine. Then he calls & I ignore it, & he calls again I answer. (A bunch of meaningless conversation happens). Today I call him no answer. Now I'm pissed all over again.

DMV ladies.. any place in arlington you would recommend for a Saturday night?

I need an outfit for the football game this Friday. I got free tickets from my company and will be sitting with high level people from that. It's an opportunity to schmooze with the higher ups...and maybe run into someone cute enough to give my number to.

My coworker just friend me on Facebook and went on a status liking spree. I am going to ignore that.

I told him right now I am about my paper. He is also a personal trainer and offered me free sessions. I don't do workplace, especially if I have to see your behind most of the year.

Don't do it sir...

@Shiks , your fellow countryman finally called and asked to hang out this weekend. He seemed so excited to explore the city with me. Hopefully we'll have a good time.

DMV ladies.. any place in arlington you would recommend for a Saturday night?

I need an outfit for the football game this Friday. I got free tickets from my company and will be sitting with high level people from that. It's an opportunity to schmooze with the higher ups...and maybe run into someone cute enough to give my number to.
Let me know if you need a road dog

I am 27. So my ex was the oldest I had ever dated he's 6 years older than I am. But these new ones are older & idk if I like the gap. I'm also wondering if they're perverts that chase young girls cause of their naïveté.

Fancy vacations you say?? I shall keep that in mind.

I am 27. So my ex was the oldest I had ever dated he's 6 years older than I am. But these new ones are older & idk if I like the gap. I'm also wondering if they're perverts that chase young girls cause of their naïveté.

Fancy vacations you say?? I shall keep that in mind.

When I was 24 I dated someone 13 years my senior and this is exactly the reason he chose me...well not the perv part exactly. He was controlling and immature.

I dated someone very briefly who was older but lied about his age which I later discovered. Pros..money/stability usually direct and can be more gentlemanly. Cons...they can just as "messy" as younger guys and try to play games, can be controlling as already stated

I think 10 years is good because even if someone acts youthful and looks great there can still be other differences that make things awkward or just not fun.

Eta.....I was 22 and he was 43

I don't understand this. Everywhere I go there are considerably more women than men. My core/abs & kickboxing classes, marketing/entrepreneurship classes and networking. I was at a networking event last night and there were around 5 guys, all of whom were either clearly attached or looked like lost puppies. And I'm going all over the Bay Area too. It's just strange.

Like where are the men? o_O

Happy hours and day parties, basically fun spots. In my experience, anything that's a formally arranged event the men are not there.

Back