I could have wrote this entire post. So I decided to cry and scream into my pillow and have a full out pity party for a few hours.

Then I just released it all and signed up to a few dating sites. We will see what happens. Obviously I have little control in this area.

I'm glad you feel better!

I'm over it now. Being in a new city makes me feel a lot lonelier than I would usually feel. I'm having to start from scratch building my social circle and finding out where to meet quality men around here.

It's the strangest feeling having a lot of men who are interested in you but still feeling lonely because you don't like any of them.

So. He apologized and took me out to a very nice dinner. And of course we ended up in the backseat bra off, dry humping. Felt very good. But I feel like I should have asked him if he wanted a hand job. Do you ask these things or do you just go for it?

And it's weird how I get so much info out of him after these sessions. Next date is his views on political issues lol. And he said he's still ok with meeting my mom so we shall see.

So. He apologized and took me out to a very nice dinner. And of course we ended up in the backseat bra off, dry humping. Felt very good. But I feel like I should have asked him if he wanted a hand job. Do you ask these things or do you just go for it?

And it's weird how I get so much info out of him after these sessions. Next date is his views on political issues lol. And he said he's still ok with meeting my mom so we shall see.
Huh...who is this and why is he meeting mom?

No, I don't offer hand jobs, cuz I don't like giving hand jobs lol. Whatever sexual thing we do, he should be happy as a clam with that. Don't do sexual stuff with him out of a sense of obligation. Just do what you want. He should be happy with whatever he gets. Jmo.

He apologized? For what again? So, did he say he wants a relationship at some point? Why do you want him to meet your mom?

I have never given anyone a handjob..not interested. However if I was inclined to I wouldn't ask...just go for it because it is unlikely to get turned down but if they do not want it they will let you know. What is the ultimate goal with these dates/interactions?

I don't think it is weird to share information after intimate moments. Sometimes you feel more open to sharing.

Huh...who is this and why is he meeting mom?
No, I don't offer hand jobs, cuz I don't like giving hand jobs lol. Whatever sexual thing we do, he should be happy as a clam with that. Don't do sexual stuff with him out of a sense of obligation. Just do what you want. He should be happy with whatever he gets. Jmo.

He apologized? For what again? So, did he say he wants a relationship at some point? Why do you want him to meet your mom?
I like weirdly want to reciprocate the pleasure he gave me. Would that be considered an obligation?
I have never given anyone a handjob..not interested. However if I was inclined to I wouldn't ask...just go for it because it is unlikely to get turned down but if they do not want it they will let you know. What is the ultimate goal with these dates/interactions?

I don't think it is weird to share information after intimate moments. Sometimes you feel more open to sharing.
Same dude as before. The Engineer (Hispanic) He cancelled on me twice and this was the make-up date.

He said he wants a relationship. He wants to come over to my house but I told him I lived with my mom still. He said he would meet her. I told him that was a given out of respect for her.

Honestly I'm still not sure. As I'm getting to know him more I'm liking more about him, but I'm not sure if that's because of the interactions (you know the touvh deprived thing) or if because I actually like him or both. And I do want a relationship but I'm not sure if I want one just because it will make me feel better if I sleep with him. It's only been a month, so maybe I'm right to be questioning?

I like weirdly want to reciprocate the pleasure he gave me. Would that be considered an obligation?

Same dude as before. The Engineer (Hispanic) He cancelled on me twice and this was the make-up date.

He said he wants a relationship. He wants to come over to my house but I told him I lived with my mom still. He said he would meet her. I told him that was a given out of respect for her.

Honestly I'm still not sure. As I'm getting to know him more I'm liking more about him, but I'm not sure if that's because of the interactions (you know the touvh deprived thing) or if because I actually like him or both. And I do want a relationship but I'm not sure if I want one just because it will make me feel better if I sleep with him. It's only been a month, so maybe I'm right to be questioning?

I mean he's seeing your tits, that is pleasurable for him, no? Lol idk I'm kinda selfish so maybe don't listen to me lol.

Since you're having trouble distinguishing between actually liking him and liking the touch, maybe stop the touch part for a while? Just while yall get to know each other more?

And get a cut buddy lol

I mean he's seeing your tits, that is pleasurable for him, no? Lol idk I'm kinda selfish so maybe don't listen to me lol.

Since you're having trouble distinguishing between actually liking him and liking the touch, maybe stop the touch part for a while? Just while yall get to know each other more?

And get a cut buddy lol
No you're good qchelle. Any advice is helpful. He's the one who initiates so he must be getting something from all this. Or he thinks by going farther each time he'll finally lead up to sex? And you are also right. I need to stop the touch and really figure out if I like him or not.

I think if anything, I'll make him a cut buddy and find someone else :look: but that's mainly due to laziness. I wouldn't know the first step to getting a cut buddy lol.

"I'm so happy I found you" -babe :love:

"I would be devastated if something happened to us" -babe :love:

We were talking ish about each other's spending habits again, he said "do you even save money? Lol" biiiiiiitch yes I save money lmao jerk. He said "idc, I was just wondering. That's why I have to save money for both of us" real talk, he makes way more money than I do, so nah, I don't save anywhere near as much money as he does. I do hope to be making as much as, or more than him in a month or 2 tho :look:

My parents finally came to visit me yesterday. Babe was here, so he met them. My dad has an accent, so that was fun to watch him struggle with words lol. My dad had to literally spell out a couple of them :lachen:

We were talking about both of my parents' families family reunion being labor day weekend. He's never been to any of his family reunions! Wow! And here I thought his family was close lol. I guess just his immediate family is.

Speaking of which, I'll be in Atlanta labor day weekend with friends, so I won't be at either reunion :( I found out a day after I bought my plane ticket :( I wouldn't have gone to Atlanta if I'd known sooner :(

His dad invited me to his birthday brunch today. I'd met all of them before, except his bros wife. It was a chill time. His cousin was there, and the conversation went to us and having kids again of course. She said something about 4yrs. He was like oh no. I pretended to not understand lol. But I guessed that that is too long lol.

Later, I asked him to clarify his time line cuz I just wanted to have a sober, day time conversation about this lol. I've told him before that I'd want to wait at least a year into marriage before trying for kids. So 4yrs seemed logical to me. Anyway. His time line really just focused on kids lol he is obsessed with having kids lmao. We were driving. He said something like engaged next summer/fall, "how long do people usually stay engaged for? Idk the next year sometime" :lol: then wait a year, then start trying for kids. That sounded like about 3.5-4yrs to me lmao. Poor thing just wants kids, logic and math be damned :lol: so I said first of all "people can be engaged for however long they want" idiot lol. I said how about engaged next spring, and married the following January, etc? He said yea, that's what I said. It wasn't lol. So we were talking about that. He asks so when are we gonna start looking at houses? Apparently (idk if ive said this to yall yet) he's been looking at houses in the area of moco I said I'd be willing to live in lol you know like on redfin and stuff. I said idk, when are we gonna start looking at rings? Rings come before houses babe lol. We laughed. Detour:

I remember when we first started talking, we got into this debate about guys delaying engagement because "they're not ready". I made the argument that that's bs and the woman should leave and find someone who IS ready, if she is :look: and he countered with well what if the man has to save up to get a ring? And he sent me screenshots of these $10k-20k rings! I'm like bruhhhh that's ridiculous and no excuse, if she's ready to get married she's not gonna care about a $20k ring :confused:

Detour over. He said yea, we should look at rings soon. What were you thinking? $7,8,9k? I said I didn't really care about the price (I don't), I'd have to see them first. I just want to like the way it looks.

Dru Hill is gonna be at the Howard theater next Saturday. I told him I wanted to go and sent him a link to get tickets. I'm excited! He'd already planned for us to be in dc next weekend, so perfect timing.

His family goes on a cruise every 5yrs. Next 1 is the upcoming spring. He told me that his brother asked him was I going? :confused: :lachen: Like everything hasn't been paid for already lol. His brother is so thirsty lmaoo.

He told me I was spoiled and expensive. And that if he'd met me 3yrs ago when he first moved into his house, he would've told me he couldn't afford me :lachen: or that we'd have to split the bills and couldn't go out and stuff and that I'd leave him :lachen: at least you know :look:

Pause. Imo, he doesn't spoil me. He does what he's supposed to do :look:

He said he's gonna get me a key to his place. That's cool.

Wow I don't feel like going to work tomorrow. Sigh.

No you're good qchelle. Any advice is helpful. He's the one who initiates so he must be getting something from all this. Or he thinks by going farther each time he'll finally lead up to sex? And you are also right. I need to stop the touch and really figure out if I like him or not.
This is exactly what he thinks....

He wants to come over so he can smash. If he gotta meet moms to do so, then so be it

This guy that's been hounding me for a while hopped in my inbox again and I'm just sooooo uninterested, I admittedly get annoyed very easily though.

He sent me a message that said "HRU" (How are you) and I got pissed, if you can't muster up enough energy to write out a full sentence to talk to me then you need to get out of my Caucasian inbox *Joanne the scammer voice*

My best friend said I'm being a rude bih because I responded and told him "I don't know what HRU means, I use full sentences".. Ah well

"I'm so happy I found you" -babe :love:

"I would be devastated if something happened to us" -babe :love:

We were talking ish about each other's spending habits again, he said "do you even save money? Lol" biiiiiiitch yes I save money lmao jerk. He said "idc, I was just wondering. That's why I have to save money for both of us" real talk, he makes way more money than I do, so nah, I don't save anywhere near as much money as he does. I do hope to be making as much as, or more than him in a month or 2 tho :look:

My parents finally came to visit me yesterday. Babe was here, so he met them. My dad has an accent, so that was fun to watch him struggle with words lol. My dad had to literally spell out a couple of them :lachen:

We were talking about both of my parents' families family reunion being labor day weekend. He's never been to any of his family reunions! Wow! And here I thought his family was close lol. I guess just his immediate family is.

Speaking of which, I'll be in Atlanta labor day weekend with friends, so I won't be at either reunion :( I found out a day after I bought my plane ticket :( I wouldn't have gone to Atlanta if I'd known sooner :(

His dad invited me to his birthday brunch today. I'd met all of them before, except his bros wife. It was a chill time. His cousin was there, and the conversation went to us and having kids again of course. She said something about 4yrs. He was like oh no. I pretended to not understand lol. But I guessed that that is too long lol.

Later, I asked him to clarify his time line cuz I just wanted to have a sober, day time conversation about this lol. I've told him before that I'd want to wait at least a year into marriage before trying for kids. So 4yrs seemed logical to me. Anyway. His time line really just focused on kids lol he is obsessed with having kids lmao. We were driving. He said something like engaged next summer/fall, "how long do people usually stay engaged for? Idk the next year sometime" :lol: then wait a year, then start trying for kids. That sounded like about 3.5-4yrs to me lmao. Poor thing just wants kids, logic and math be damned :lol: so I said first of all "people can be engaged for however long they want" idiot lol. I said how about engaged next spring, and married the following January, etc? He said yea, that's what I said. It wasn't lol. So we were talking about that. He asks so when are we gonna start looking at houses? Apparently (idk if ive said this to yall yet) he's been looking at houses in the area of moco I said I'd be willing to live in lol you know like on redfin and stuff. I said idk, when are we gonna start looking at rings? Rings come before houses babe lol. We laughed. Detour:

I remember when we first started talking, we got into this debate about guys delaying engagement because "they're not ready". I made the argument that that's bs and the woman should leave and find someone who IS ready, if she is :look: and he countered with well what if the man has to save up to get a ring? And he sent me screenshots of these $10k-20k rings! I'm like bruhhhh that's ridiculous and no excuse, if she's ready to get married she's not gonna care about a $20k ring :confused:

Detour over. He said yea, we should look at rings soon. What were you thinking? $7,8,9k? I said I didn't really care about the price (I don't), I'd have to see them first. I just want to like the way it looks.

Dru Hill is gonna be at the Howard theater next Saturday. I told him I wanted to go and sent him a link to get tickets. I'm excited! He'd already planned for us to be in dc next weekend, so perfect timing.

His family goes on a cruise every 5yrs. Next 1 is the upcoming spring. He told me that his brother asked him was I going? :confused: :lachen: Like everything hasn't been paid for already lol. His brother is so thirsty lmaoo.

He told me I was spoiled and expensive. And that if he'd met me 3yrs ago when he first moved into his house, he would've told me he couldn't afford me :lachen: or that we'd have to split the bills and couldn't go out and stuff and that I'd leave him :lachen: at least you know :look:

Pause. Imo, he doesn't spoil me. He does what he's supposed to do :look:

He said he's gonna get me a key to his place. That's cool.

Wow I don't feel like going to work tomorrow. Sigh.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Your stories though! I love your updates. It's like "MOVE! Qchelle's Day of Her Life is on!"

Last edited:
This is exactly what he thinks....

He wants to come over so he can smash. If he gotta meet moms to do so, then so be it
...well that's confirmation. Sigh. This $hit is so damn difficult.

tumblr_nj2pe8jBs91s2wio8o1_500.gif

Has anyone in here purchased "Men don't love women like you" yet? I wanna hear some success stories
I have and pretty good. I am not finding success in men yet. I am molding one that is in my rotation to be the chosen, but we are already in the third quarter. The book is less about getting a man than getting yourself all the way together. Truthfully, until I am ready for all this goodness, I would rather not until I have a sound sense of self. It, for the most part, is about observing male behavior and how you respond to it as a basic or a Spartan. You cannot change them, but you can find those who fit the quality you seek. But first you have to find out what quality are you projecting.

Last night was a great application exercise and through my re-reading, I am making exercises if you want to revisit the big thread. Now I am about to post about last night's experience with my new spirit of discernment.

Last edited:
I wasn't all the way excited about going out, but my little cousin had a work outing and car trouble, so I agreed to be DD.

The men were kinda young. I could tell that the district manager was somewhat older. My cousin has a big crush on him and even said as much in the car as, "I want to f* him." Your boss, girl?

He is cute. More than cute. On the way I was playing my Spartan bonus books, and it said observe everything as if these are characters in your story. Divorce yourself as a character and instead the creator of your own reality. So I did.

At the table drinks are flowing and I am texting the main. The manager is asking me all these intrusive questions and I being evasive because I don't know them, and I tell him, "you don't like enigmas huh? I understand." What I look like answering to some random character? We are not on a date and you are not my boss. And I leave it at that. And true cousin fashion she starts flirting with him in front of her whole team.

The manager and another guy who is very attractive go outside to smoke. This is game plan time. Women go to the bathroom and plot. Men go on smoke breaks to plot.

They come back in and the manager wants to carry the party to his house. Uh huh. Of course my cousin is down. I want to sleep.

We get to his house, of course they are all drinking. I have to drive, so of course not, plus I still do not know you. I am texting the main and this is where I start noticing differences. My ringtone for the main is Controlla and the guy randomly says "I hate Drake." Out of nowhere. Everyone is like okay. I think he wants me to engage him, so after more minutes of texting and goodnights, I become social, as much as a sober amongst inebriated can be lol.

Last edited:
Breaking it up...

I go to the kitchen and the boss is there and I comment on his table setting and other Caucasian couture. He then starts showing me all of his artwork, trying to talk profound, it is cute and his art was so dope.

We then go to the kitchen and he is trying to dance on me...wrong. Lightly grazing my butt as if there wasn't any space to get around. Your final warning. I am shut down. Then my cousin comes and she is hanging all over him, but she likes to compete for attention. I go back to my comfy space.

Just then the manager plays a Drake song. Lol. Trying to send subliminals and everyone is like, "I thought you did not like Drake?" He says I haven't heard him in awhile (my text).

Breaking it up

I am chilling on the couch with two semi decents. And I get several bottle caps and I am playing a makeshift checkers game. But there are no rules. When they ask me the rules, I say " you been playing this game since you were young." But I always win. This one guy is flabbergasted, but still plays. This other guys, figures out my system, but still steps up to get beat down. I look up and the manager is looking at me. I say come over and play with us. He says he refuses to play a losing game. Salty. He goes and literally sits in a corner brooding, and watching us laugh as my cousin tries to soothe his ego. I eventually ask him to come play with us and he makes a big production and plops down next to my cousin.

I finally get to play my song, "Space Age Pimpin" and then the manager attempts to twerk for me yes, I am sitting and he is giving me a lapdance. I laugh it off and say I am not here for your struggle twerk. I sitting by two men and one replies, yes big daddy pop that p. Lol. The manager is upset lol the he immediately goes to my cousin who cheers that struggle twerk on. He then lifts her legs over her head and starts dry humping her while looking at me...Creep. In front of members of your team. I step out. The. The other guys follow and one of the guys remark, oh she going to bonus now, cannot be made, I won't tell anyone. But clearly he is salty. Like oh, now she somehow responsible for his hurt feelings and struggle twerk. He tells me I am cool and not one of those dumb ones. I said I coming as an outsider. I have certain freedoms.

He has taken my cousin upstairs and try to go retrieve her. She comes out and says she wants this. *Sigh* while we are down stairs he gets a text message from a girl saying she has some blow. And she wants his d. She loves him, she wants him. Then she calls 11 times in a row. Lawd! I am done

The morning after:

Basically I got apologies. Sorry girl we did not mean to xyz. They even attempted to lie to me saying they were sleep until I was like well yeah we heard you so. Let's not try to be modest.

Now to weed out the basic b stuff.
My cousin is basic.
IMG_20160815_145028.jpg
Do you see her perception of the event. Since she went into the situation wanting his d before they even started to turn up it colored her perception. Even now since she fantasized about it, it was "the best sex she ever had." I kept telling her your boss is a fboi, she said she still wants to f him even as her coworkers will look at her differently. He did not even try to protect her reputation by being discret because there is zero recourse for him. He is the boss of that team.
IMG_20160815_145813.jpg

IMG_20160815_145943.jpg

From the basics he entertains, you can tell he is no go. But my cousin is already making excuses for him, calling the other woman out, when she needs to be questioning him. I did not tell her what he did to me because, deep down, she knows. That why she felt the need to compete with me and some girl she never met. Who would willing join his team, especially with prior knowledge?

Because

IMG_20160815_151203.jpg

Ego. Why would he chase you. If we would have left instead of you giving up the puss, would he still ignore blow girl? What makes you special from the girl who is bring coochie and blow? Don't set yourself up like that.

I can give you the rules of the game, but I cannot make you a winner. I notice the way he originally tried to come at me versus my cousin.

He treated her like a buddy. A turn up partner. Made lewd jokes, playful. Fake intimacy. With me it was serious, art, culture. I did rap a couple of UGK lines quietly and people were like ooooo. My cousin did it boisterous and at first it was cool, then it became attention seeking.

Once he was spur by me he had a strange aversion for me. And had to hurt me, no matter his reputation or my cousins for the matter. She already prove she would hold him down, had no standards. She is a placeholder. He wants someone like me and is frustrated his basic arse can't, so he is a retailating fboi. But I don't know these folks lol, so right now I can protect my cousin's interest the best I can.

Last edited:
I have and pretty good. I am not finding success in men yet. I am molding one that is in my rotation to be the chosen, but we are already in the third quarter. The book is less about getting a man than getting yourself all the way together. Truthfully, until I am ready for all this goodness, I would rather not until I have a sound sense of self. It, for the most part, is about observing male behavior and how you respond to it as a basic or a Spartan. You cannot change them, but you can find those who fit the quality you seek. But first you have to find out what quality are you projecting.

Last night was a great application exercise and through my re-reading, I am making exercises if you want to revisit the big thread. Now I am about to post about last night's experience with my new spirit of discernment.

I agree, I got the book this weekend and I'm feeling the same way. I'm just not ready, I plan on reading through it several times. I was just curious to hear if anyone has put their newfound skills & confidence to use.

Back