At the 1:10 mark! THAT IS HOW HE KISSED ME! Like a damn fish! And I don't really remember but there weren't pecks? Or were there? I remember kissing the side of his mouth because he was like hesitant. But I think it was straight to full blown. *slaps forehead*

This shows a very nice one.

I have found I don't like seeing people with thin lips kiss. Why aren't there more black people kissing videos?!

Welp. Dude just played his hand. Asked if I would be ok with one day getting a hotel and watching Netflix or a movie from Amazon. Like does he really expect me to believe he's gonna pay all that money for a hotel room JUST so we can watch a movie? C'mon now son.

I cannot compute. I don't even know how to respond to that. He doesn't even realize...testing, special condoms (I'm sensitive to latex), I'm still spotting from IUD. This is my fault. Damn it.

So I'm feeling done. I realize now that his baby mama calls every night at 11:30 pm. Tonight she called to ask for money for their little boy's winter coat. She wanted a certain name brand, blah blah blah. After waiting 20 minutes, I slipped out and left.

I mean i really do try but it seems to get to a point with each bf that i find (real or manufactured) fatal flaws, get pissed at something insignificant and call it off... by ghosting. Last guy i was with a year and i just vanished on him. Looking back i see that's cold blooded. I remember him saying the L word in passing a few times and i got ANGRY. Damn.

On this board we always talking about saving and protecting ourselves from these jerk dudes but what if the a**hole is you?:look:

No like he almost threw up. I has a sensitive stomach apparently

Ermmmmm is he gay? I'm not trying to be funny either, all the men I know LOVE it, the taste, smell,texture and all of it.

I've even had some nasty ones try to get a taste after the gym, if the puddy is fresh there ain't no reason for him to almost throw up. Girl you better go get an experienced freak, your whole world will change lol

I mean i really do try but it seems to get to a point with each bf that i find (real or manufactured) fatal flaws, get pissed at something insignificant and call it off... by ghosting. Last guy i was with a year and i just vanished on him. Looking back i see that's cold blooded. I remember him saying the L word in passing a few times and i got ANGRY. Damn.

On this board we always talking about saving and protecting ourselves from these jerk dudes but what if the a**hole is you?:look:

I was already a non-feeler/not very traditionally emotional person before my last break up. Add being cheated on to that, and any feels I had, have all but vanished :look: but reading my previous posts about how I knew and just didn't fully trust my instincts and take action, have made me realize that my 'trust issue' is not really an issue with others at all. It was an issue with trusting myself enough to act on what I knew. An issue that I want to say I no longer have. So, all I have to do is trust myself and do what is necessary and I'll be ok.

But after that, I'm still a non feeling person, but it's not AS bad as I was behaving :look:

@aviddiva77 Re your post in the 'how men fall in love' thread. Yea, he beeeeen said that :look: he'd been drinking when he said it, and it was in front of his friends *face palm* I was like ok babe you're drunk haha. But then he said it the next day while sober. And he's been saying it ever since :sekret: lol

We're back from his work retreat thingy. Lots of fun was had!

We were the youngest, blackest people there. And it was at a resort in VA that was established in 1766 :look: nice ass place tho. Oh, lots of the workers were black of course, serving 99% old white people, lawd. When we went to the banquet, we first sat at a table with some white people. He left to get us drinks, came back and said come on, I found some people I know. Cool. ....he ain't know them people, he just saw some black people he'd seen earlier :lol: I asked why the lie, sway? He said what was I supposed to say? Let's go, I found some black people to sit with? :lachen: touche, sway, touche.

We had a blast at the banquet. With the black people lol. We were sitting next to this 1 black guy. Good looking guy :look: We were talking. Hes military. He mentions he's retired. We were both like what?! This man looked 25yrs old, tops. Had to be at least 38? I was kinda over the top in my excitement of this lmao I was nearing drunk. We kept talking to the guy, but SO had his hand rubbing my knee for the remainder of the conversation :lol: and he was so cute with his compliments of my look all night. My dress was a hit.

Other people- women- were complimenting me on it, too. Honestly, I was a bit overdressed...or just less conservatively than everyone else lol. And dinner the night before, I had on my full length ankara print skirt. women were coming up to me like "wow! you're so pretty!" After the 3rd time where this woman ran after us "excuse me, excuse me!" to ask me why was I so pretty lmao (this 1 was white and country lol), SO was like dang when am I gonna get some compliments? I guess I'm chopped liver. You're clearly the 1 who downgraded in the relationship etc :lachen: but he would always say "I know. I got a winner :D " to the woman lol.

I love the way he smells. His natural scent. It's intoxicating. And gets all over my everything :love:

We were talking about something and drunk and post coital and he starts talking about how he's saving for my ring, etc. When we were driving back, he brought up places to move to and where I'd be willing to live and stuff.

He sometimes gets aggravated easily. I always call him out on it and he apologizes. He always says please don't think it has to do with you, he just gets aggravated easily in general. And ive seen him like that with his friends, so ok. Especially when I ask him a lot of questions about 1 mundane topic lol. I get that from my mom. She will ask who what when where, for how long?, why?, she wants to know everything about it. And I hate it :look: that **** is annoying. I didn't realize I did it. Ok, I did, cuz my friends get annoyed when I do it to them and tell me to stop lmao, but I still think it's interesting that new people notice lol.

That is why, while reading the 'men don't love women like you' book, I was very surprised at the chapter on him telling women to shut up on dates. I've never talked a lot on early dates, I always ask a bunch of fun, silly questions, and the men usually LOVE answering them, all animated and **** and go on and on and on. Most people love talking about themselves and I truly do enjoy listening, rather than talking. I guess what they don't know is how that translates to when we're in a relationship and the questions keep coming about more mundane things :lol: I be interested in your life! Shoot lol

He's planned stuff for us to do this weekend and next :love:

I had to have a maintenance guy come out to look at my washing machine. He asked me if I could reschedule for the next day, so he could be there :love:

When we were casually dating, I'd asked him why the hell he wanted kids yuck (lol) and he answered because his dad is a good dad and he wants to be that to his kids. He sure wasnt lying about that. Him and his dad have the cutest relationship ever lol. If he needs something or has a question about something, he goes to his dad and hes always so open and helpful and not at all annoyed lol. We've made runs to his dad's house for various things :lol:

Oh, and I overheard him and his dad talking once. Dad said "I really like her. She's much more personable than the last one" :lol: me, personable. That's hilarious. So I know all about his most recent ex. Knew about her from date 1 lol. He's said that she was really antisocial/wouldn't talk to no one/was really quiet/didn't like how they interacted with each other in public, by telling me the FUNNIEST stories of their relationship (he ultimately broke up with her and she cried and cried etc. I'm like what? From what you say, the chick clearly didn't like you rofl why was she so upset? Lmao). Anyway, I'm glad to have that confirmed by his dad.

I was already a non-feeler/not very traditionally emotional person before my last break up. Add being cheated on to that, and any feels I had, have all but vanished :look: but reading my previous posts about how I knew and just didn't fully trust my instincts and take action, have made me realize that my 'trust issue' is not really an issue with others at all. It was an issue with trusting myself enough to act on what I knew. An issue that I want to say I no longer have. So, all I have to do is trust myself and do what is necessary and I'll be ok.

But after that, I'm still a non feeling person, but it's not AS bad as I was behaving :look:

@aviddiva77 Re your post in the 'how men fall in love' thread. Yea, he beeeeen said that :look: he'd been drinking when he said it, and it was in front of his friends *face palm* I was like ok babe you're drunk haha. But then he said it the next day while sober. And he's been saying it ever since :sekret: lol
Hey lil sis:hugxplode:! Thanks yea... agreed. Its the same issue here...trusting and running with my instincts. I tend to label ppl and that gets in the way sometimes. Likemy instincts might say so and so is a good person but my cynicism and crazy life experiences try to negate that so i run with the cynic. Its safer than take a leap. Wadda mess! I be makin therapists rich! :lol::nono:

Ok y'all. I havent brought this up in a long time but the California bm thirst for ww is real. Tea straight off the presses.

An ww admin at my work (36) meets a bm firefighter at the mall (27). He asks her out. They have one dinner date. Afterward she texts him saying politely they are in diff places in life and due to that and age difference she wont go out with him again.

That was a week ago.

This negro blowing up her phone all day everyday begging for another date. Saying he better than all the rest, age dont matter, men her age are just fat etc.

She declines again.

He slowly devolves. Now its she's a gold digger (but he will treat her right), she been ****in too many men and starts calling her a slut and whore. :pullhair:

By this time she is amused and sharing the texts with us, her coworkers and friends at home. So she engages in one line texts saying hes rude just to illicit responses.

He goes on, continues pleading then offers to get her pregnant then marry her afterwards and they will have beautiful mixed chirren :confused::rolleyes:

As these come in i walk away because the low key racist bs starts with the coworkers "omg. Im from The Hood :rolleyes: and will kick his ass for you!" and, "should we go to The Hood and mess him up in a gang war?!"

Over the weekend he has devolved even further into dick pics and bragging over his prowess. She was laughing about it.

It is truly a mess. Her amusement and my secondhand embarrassmet over his tomfoolery.

If these ninjas only knew how these ww ridicule their desperation and the power trip they get from it. Oh well... and would it even matter to them?

I feel bad for any young single bw he might bang and throw away later in his over-enthusiastic lust for white vag. :nono:

Ok y'all. I havent brought this up in a long time but the California bm thirst for ww is real. Tea straight off the presses.

An ww admin at my work (36) meets a bm firefighter at the mall (27). He asks her out. They have one dinner date. Afterward she texts him saying politely they are in diff places in life and due to that and age difference she wont go out with him again.

That was a week ago.

This negro blowing up her phone all day everyday begging for another date. Saying he better than all the rest, age dont matter, men her age are just fat etc.

She declines again.

He slowly devolves. Now its she's a gold digger (but he will treat her right), she been ****** too many men and starts calling her a slut and whore. :pullhair:

By this time she is amused and sharing the texts with us, her coworkers and friends at home. So she engages in one line texts saying hes rude just to illicit responses.

He goes on, continues pleading then offers to get her pregnant then marry her afterwards and they will have beautiful mixed chirren :confused::rolleyes:

As these come in i walk away because the low key racist bs starts with the coworkers "omg. Im from The Hood :rolleyes: and will kick his ass for you!" and, "should we go to The Hood and mess him up in a gang war?!"

Over the weekend he has devolved even further into dick pics and bragging over his prowess. She was laughing about it.

It is truly a mess. Her amusement and my secondhand embarrassmet over his tomfoolery.

If these ninjas only knew how these ww ridicule their desperation and the power trip they get from it. Oh well... and would it even matter to them?

I feel bad for any young single bw he might bang and throw away later in his over-enthusiastic lust for white vag. :nono:

:dead: what on earth?

That was a week ago.

She declines again.

He slowly devolves. Now its she's a gold digger (but he will treat her right), she been ****** too many men and starts calling her a slut and whore. :pullhair:

Sometimes for ishts and giggles I would read threads on the City Data Forum in the bay area from black men crying about how they moved to the Bay Area and are appalled they cannot get some white or asian cooch as easy as they had hoped. Whining about the women being racist, all these single beautiful professional black women out here and you mad because the others are going for their own?? Chile LOL

:dead: what on earth?
My thoughts too! Im sure the saga will continue throughout the week. She is considering screen capping his messages and dick pics to his firefighter captain or whatever to get him fired.
Ewwww @DarkJoy. How pathetic.

When we have the next race draft, he needs to go.
We can push his behind up to first in line!

Sometimes for ishts and giggles I would read threads on the City Data Forum in the bay area from black men crying about how they moved to the Bay Area and are appalled they cannot get some white or asian cooch as easy as they had hoped. Whining about the women being racist, all these single beautiful professional black women out here and you mad because the others are going for their own?? Chile LOL
Whats this?! These men are fools.

Girrrlll im about to go read this nonsense! Didnt know it existed. Time to amuse myself for sh.ts and giggles too :lol:

My thoughts too! Im sure the saga will continue throughout the week. She is considering screen capping his messages and dick pics to his firefighter captain or whatever to get him fired.

We can push his behind up to first in line!

That's so annoying. She should save the messages and stop responding. If he shows up and confronts/threatens her in public she should forward to his job and the police. Otherwise getting him in trouble at work seems extra (unless she truly feels threatened).

That's so annoying. She should save the messages and stop responding. If he shows up and confronts/threatens her in public she should forward to his job and the police. Otherwise getting him in trouble at work seems extra (unless she truly feels threatened).
He doesnt know where she lives or works. She's considering playing white damsel just because she can. Some of these desperate for white cooch bm gone learn just how quick these manipulative ww can destroy their lives. Notice how i said earlier shes baiting him with her innocent "this is rude" type responses? A set up even though on the other end she laughing the whole time.

I aint worried about his future and thoughts of protecting him. Moron is doing it to himself.

If shes does call on himn she will do it just because she can... for her own amusement. She has no fear of this man.

That was a week ago.

She declines again.

We tried to tell y'all. BM in Cali are on some stuff I swear. But I need a laugh so I'm gonna look for this site.

Back