So I never posted about this I don't think...I'm on a sugar daddy website right...every now and then I'll pop in. I got a bite from a 46 yo who lives in my town. Whitey. Now mind you he has seen pics of me and knows what I look like. So my dilemma is that I need money...but I live in a relatively small suburb of atl. 20-30k people living here. I don't want to be labeled a sugar baby. BUT I do want allowance BUT I don't think I would want dick that old. HELP.

I don't think you should get into that. That lifestyle is suited for someone with a selfish and ruthless spirit and you don't come across that way in your posts. Nothing is wrong with being selfish or ruthless, btw.

I wouldn't want you to face the tactics of an older man and bend to his will because you're being manipulated, guilted, seduced and enticed with money. And competition is brutal among sugar babies.

I'm going back and reading my posts about my last relationship. This is why I need to keep posting on lhcf. The search feature is off the chain.

My last relationship went from mid 2012-Sept 2015. It ultimately ended due to him cheating.

I'm going chronologically backward in the 'relationship' threads where I posted stuff about us. I'm at 2013, and I come across this gem:

So, I think it's coming to an end. I thinkafter our vacation. Well, at least it'll be a happy ending lol

classic qchelle. Joking about bad stuff lol

Then someone asked me "what happened?"

My response:

I mean, I'm just really not feeling it anymore. He's a really good guy, but I can do a lot better :lol: I'm really pretty awesome :lol:

There's more, actual 'stuff' , but I don't feel like getting into that. But like I said, he's a really great guy :yep: but it's just not for me.

This is my first adult relationship, so I'm excited to take the stuff I learned about myself to the next relationship! That's gonna be even more fun!

(I'm taking this way too well, aren't I? :lol: but I am gonna be sad tho :( I'm gonna really miss him)

Bolded: CLASSIC QCHELLE :lachen:

Dawg. Wtf? I was about to break up with him! In 2013!! I wish I'd typed what I exactly meant about "bad stuff". But let me ****ing speculate. I probably meant he was doing inappropriate **** with his "friends", I confronted him about it, and he convinced me it was "nothing" and "harmless"

Next post of mine reads:

Idk,, we'll see what happens on our vacay.

He's filling my tires up today cuz the tire pressure light is on and I don't care lol

Nononono you stupid *****! Just end it now! You know what the **** is going on! Don't be a dumb *****! Don't let him weasel his way back in by doing nice stuff for you! Ooooooooomg.

And the dagger through my heart, posted a few days later:

So, we're still together:look::lol::lol:

You are a simple ***** :dead:

Dawg. You've got to be ****ing kidding me right now. And then to act like I was devastated when the cheating was IN MY FACE when we broke up? :lachen: by golly. And then to drag the **** on for almost TWO MORE YEARS?! **** me. I am the dumbest type of ***** there is!

Don't be a dumb ***** like me, guys lmao.

And 2016 qchelle, don't be like dumb ***** 2013 qchelle. Good lord. That was entirely too sobering.

I'm going back and reading my posts about my last relationship. This is why I need to keep posting on lhcf. The search feature is off the chain.

My last relationship went from mid 2012-Sept 2015. It ultimately ended due to him cheating.

I'm going chronologically backward in the 'relationship' threads where I posted stuff about us. I'm at 2013, and I come across this gem:

My response:

Dawg. Wtf? I was about to break up with him! In 2013!! I wish I'd typed what I exactly meant about "bad stuff". But let me ******* speculate. I probably meant he was doing inappropriate **** with his "friends", I confronted him about it, and he convinced me it was "nothing" and "harmless"

Next post of mine reads:

Nononono you stupid *****! Just end it now! You know what the **** is going on! Don't be a dumb *****! Don't let him weasel his way back in by doing nice stuff for you! Ooooooooomg.

Dawg. You've got to be ******* kidding me right now. And then to act like I was devastated when the cheating was IN MY FACE when we broke up? :lachen: by golly. And then to drag the **** on for almost TWO MORE YEARS?! **** me. I am the dumbest type of ***** there is!

And 2016 qchelle, don't be like dumb ***** 2013 qchelle. Good lord. That was entirely too sobering.

It's amazing that you could look back at what you wrote on here like pages in a diary. And tell yourself not to be dumb anymore lol but more importantly to see how much you've grown.

I'm going to dinner and a movie with some friends of his Friday. I either dress sexy or basic AF, so I wonder which one I should go with.

My response:

Dawg. Wtf? I was about to break up with him! In 2013!! I wish I'd typed what I exactly meant about "bad stuff". But let me ******* speculate. I probably meant he was doing inappropriate **** with his "friends", I confronted him about it, and he convinced me it was "nothing" and "harmless"

Next post of mine reads:

Dawg. You've got to be ******* kidding me right now. And then to act like I was devastated when the cheating was IN MY FACE when we broke up? :lachen: by golly. And then to drag the **** on for almost TWO MORE YEARS?! **** me. I am the dumbest type of ***** there is!

You live and learn! Then get Luvs :giggle: I'm glad you learned your lesson though, everybody plays the fool once in their life but you're only dumb if you don't learn from it!

I was looking back through the broken hearted thread a few days ago from when my engagement ended 4 years ago and I swear I don't even know that girl anymore! I wish I could go back & hug myself then give a gentle slap upside the head lol

This dude is about to stand me up. I can feel it.

Related but random: even if I wanted to have sex, I'm cramping so badly I wouldn't even enjoy it. God I hope this stops soon.

Last edited:
You live and learn! Then get Luvs :giggle: I'm glad you learned your lesson though, everybody plays the fool once in their life but you're only dumb if you don't learn from it!

I was looking back through the broken hearted thread a few days ago from when my engagement ended 4 years ago and I swear I don't even know that girl anymore! I wish I could go back & hug myself then give a gentle slap upside the head lol

Yea, dawg, I take it in stride. Lessons learned and all that ish lol.

So I've been clocking in 3+ hours everyday with this Pisces dude for like a week now.

I'm definitely going to **** him and let him buy me things... but I don't think I want anything serious with him. He's military (the type that have killed people) and I'm sure this MFer has some underlying symptoms of PTSD.

There was a spark when I first met him, but now the interest has dulled. Its crazy how he can have every single attribute on my wishlist.. but Im not interested in a long term relationship. He has offered to mentor me through graduate school and be my personal trainer... so he is very useful to be around. A stepping stone and a placeholder at the same damn time.

I like that he's intuitive. Yesterday, he told me that I only care what people can do for me. At least he knows the truth.

I'm going to have fun with him. I just hope it doesn't crash and burn.

So what happened? Did he show up?
Well I was wrong. VERY WRONG.
He paid (YES. Points) for the movie. He came from playing volleyball and the lab so he had on a tshirt and cargo shorts. MEANWHILE I'm in a mid thigh semi deep v cut wrap dress with makeup and earrings (he complimented both). He held/played with my hands in the movie. Caressed my thigh too. Layed his forehead on mine.

I think I did something wrong. He fondled my breast/thigh after the movie in the back seat of my car and I let him. Even tried to take it out of my bra. And this is our second time seeing each other. I knew what was gonna happen when he wanted to "cuddle" in my back seat. I told him before we went out via text that there will be no sex tonight. That I wanted us to get to know each other more and build trust which would lead to better sex. And he said ok no sex and thanked me for being upfront and honest.

So he stopped very abruptly and said that I probably need to go home to go to sleep. I wanted to keep kissing/necking. And then he sat in his car once he got out of mine. Was still there when I drove off. Did I kiss him wrong? Did I smell?

And kissing is SO WEIRD. I was in my head the while time like "am I doing this right? We're kind of just sucking lips. Is that what we're suppose to be doing? Oh wow saliva tastes weird. Hmm well I'm getting an immune boost from this." I couldn't get out of my head. And it felt so good when he kissed my neck. And I wanted to give that feeling back but i didn't know how.

So I'm not sure if I like him or if I just like that he's doing this stuff to me. There's no connection imo. He says he likes me. And wants to see me again (he said he'll text me. And I told him ON THE WEEKEND. I HIGHLY doubt he'll get back in touch with me but we shall see) and that it was nice seeing me again. But I felt it was lip service. Like who makes out with someone you met a week ago?

AND he apparently went to LA to hike with friends. Saw some "people" along the way and his parents. I don't care if he's dating/sleeping with other people but I just want to know for disease purposes. He's gonna have to get tested regardless but I most likely won't do anything if he's sleeping with other people.
So yeah. First kiss was...weird and disconnected. And he gave me a hickey!

And I now understand why they say to masturbate before dates.

And yeah. I want to have the "This is not a wam bam thank you ma'am thing. And if it is let me off this ride right now" talk. I let him know I got home and asked him the same. I dunno. We'll see.

Last edited:
He paid (YES. Points) for the movie. He came from playing volleyball and the lab so he had on a tshirt and cargo shorts. MEANWHILE I'm in a mid thigh semi deep v cut wrap dress with makeup and earrings (he complimented both). He held/played with my hands in the movie. Caressed my thigh too. Layed his forehead on mine.

I think I did something wrong. He fondled my breast/thigh after the movie in the back seat of my car and I let him. Even tried to take it out of my bra. And this is our second time seeing each other. I knew what was gonna happen when he wanted to "cuddle" in my back seat. I told him before we went out via text that there will be no sex tonight. That I wanted us to get to know each other more and build trust which would lead to better sex. And he said ok no sex and thanked me for being upfront and honest.

So he stopped very abruptly and said that I probably need to go home to go to sleep. I wanted to keep kissing/necking. And then he sat in his car once he got out of mine. Was still there when I drove off. Did I kiss him wrong? Did I smell?

And kissing is SO WEIRD. I was in my head the while time like "am I doing this right? We're kind of just sucking lips. Is that what we're suppose to be doing? Oh wow saliva tastes weird. Hmm well I'm getting an immune boost from this." I couldn't get out of my head. And it felt so good when he kissed my neck. And I wanted to give that feeling back but i didn't know how.

So I'm not sure if I like him or if I just like that he's doing this stuff to me. There's no connection imo. He says he likes me. And wants to see me again (he said he'll text me. And I told him ON THE WEEKEND. I HIGHLY doubt he'll get back in touch with me but we shall see) and that it was nice seeing me again. But I felt it was lip service. Like who makes out with someone you met a week ago?

AND he apparently went to LA to hike with friends. Saw some "people" along the way and his parents. I don't care if he's dating/sleeping with other people but I just want to know for disease purposes. He's gonna have to get tested regardless but I most likely won't do anything if he's sleeping with other people.

And yeah. I want to have the "This is not a wam bam thank you ma'am thing. And if it is let me off this ride right now" talk. I let him know I got home and asked him the same. I dunno. We'll see.
He's probably hella confused. Cause I sure am....

He paid (YES. Points) for the movie. He came from playing volleyball and the lab so he had on a tshirt and cargo shorts. MEANWHILE I'm in a mid thigh semi deep v cut wrap dress with makeup and earrings (he complimented both). You wore that on a movie date?wow! Lol He held/played with my hands in the movie. Caressed my thigh too. Layed his forehead on mine.

I think I did something wrong. He fondled my breast/thigh after the movie in the back seat of my car and I let him. Even tried to take it out of my bra. And this is our second time seeing each other. I knew what was gonna happen when he wanted to "cuddle" in my back seat. I told him before we went out via text that there will be no sex tonight. That I wanted us to get to know each other more and build trust which would lead to better sex. And he said ok no sex and thanked me for being upfront and honest. If I had to explain this to someone before a 2nd date, I wouldn't be taking this person seriously. Meaning I wouldn't be thinking this person is 'relationship/boyfriend' material. Jmo.

And kissing is SO WEIRD. I was in my head the while time like "am I doing this right? We're kind of just sucking lips. Is that what we're suppose to be doing? Oh wow saliva tastes weird. Hmm well I'm getting an immune boost from this." :lol: you funny I couldn't get out of my head. And it felt so good when he kissed my neck. And I wanted to give that feeling back but i didn't know how. Why did you want to give the feeling back since you felt there was no connection? (Which you say later)

So I'm not sure if I like him or if I just like that he's doing this stuff to me. There's no connection imo. He says he likes me. And wants to see me again (he said he'll text me. And I told him ON THE WEEKEND. I HIGHLY doubt he'll get back in touch with me but we shall see) wait what? When was the date?he hasnt contacted you since the date? and that it was nice seeing me again. But I felt it was lip service. Sounds like it, from this post. Like who makes out with someone you met a week ago? Someone who wants to **** :lol:

AND he apparently went to LA to hike with friends. Saw some "people" along the way and his parents. I don't care if he's dating/sleeping with other people but I just want to know for disease purposes. He's gonna have to get tested regardless but I most likely won't do anything if he's sleeping with other people. So, I'm a hypocrite/dumb thot :look: im not sure why, but I didn't make people who I was just having sex with get tested lmao. But I'll make an SO. Is that weird? Lol oh, I say this to say: he sounds like a fb/fwb situation, if anything

And yeah. I want to have the "This is not a wam bam thank you ma'am thing. And if it is let me off this ride right now" talk. If you feel like that's what his actions have said, then there it is. You don't have time for the 'what is this?' ******** I let him know I got home and asked him the same. I dunno. We'll see.

I responded to stuff in bold text. (How do we make colors?)

Good date! When's the next one? (Not with this guy in particular, but just in general.)

I responded to stuff in bold text. (How do we make colors?)

Good date! When's the next one? (Not with this guy in particular, but just in general.)
The date was last night at 9pm. I told him no sex because he was talking about cuddling and kissing my neck and I was like "Huh? Didn't you just meet me a week ago?" So I was sure I wanted to kiss him and knew it could lead to more kissing but I didn't want him to think that I'm a tease/lead him on (basically I tried to make I was putting myself in a too dangerous situation). Also I wanted to see if he would actually respect my wishes which would put higher on the relationship/boyfriend ladder. I haven't really decided (connection or not) what he is besides just this dude I met on OKC.

Yeah there's a physical connection but that's about it. The feeling that he could give two shits about me emotionally (but he wants to make sure I have enough sleep for work RME) just enough for me to THINK he does. So the reaction is primal but my brain is just thinking other things. And it MAY just be first kiss jitters. I hadn't kissed anyone before last night so I'm not sure how it's suppose to go/feel.

And if that's how it his regarding testing with you then that's how it is. I don't see hypocrite or thot lol.

I wanted to give the feeling back because I was feeling good and wanted him to feel good. That I wasn't selfish lol.

That's interesting you say it sounds like fwb/fb. Is that how that arrangement usually goes? Some sort of date activity and then off to have sex?

Eta: next date? Uhhhh. Not for a while probably. I want to try Match.com but they're garnishing my wages for the next 2 months to pay health insurance that they forgot to take out. So unless I meet someone in real life that was it lol.

Last edited:
What are you confused about?

You told him no sex and then proceeded to let him fondle you in the back seat. Why? Of course he called it a night, he was all worked up and wasn't gonna be able to do anything about it.

Then you said you wanted to keep going, but also said there was no connection and the kissing was weird.

So yeah...confusion. :lol:

Last edited:
You told him no sex and then proceed to let him fondle you in the back seat. Why? Of course he called it a night, he was all worked up and wasn't gonna be able to do anything about it.

Then you said you wanted to keep going, but also said there was no connection and the kissing was weird.

So yeah...confusion. :lol:
Oooooh. I can see that now.

Ok. I was thinking too hard about the whole kissing thing (that was my first kiss) and he was already there by the time I realized what was going on. It felt good so I let him keep going.

I guess I figured he would let me know (verbally) when he had reached his tipping point. And I knew I would stop things before anything got too far. I really didn't mean to get him all worked up. Y'all know I'm a noob. I didn't think making out would do that. God I wish I dated more in high school/college.

Now that I think about it I really just like him caressing me. And that's what I wanted to continue. That feeling of being desired. Of being held. Am I making any sense?

Ugh. I feel like I should explain my inexperience (which should clear up some things) but I don't want him to take advantage.

Wait, that was your very first kiss in life?

You didn't think making out would get him worked up? Well, you got worked up, right? Lol

I said fb/fwb situation cuz it don't sound like yall like each other like that, but the sexy time feels good. So, I guess for me, I would either stop talking to him, or make him a play thing.

Ok. I was thinking too hard about the whole kissing thing (that was my first kiss) and he was already there by the time I realized what was going on. It felt good so I let him keep going.

I guess I figured he would let me know (verbally) when he had reached his tipping point. And I knew I would stop things before anything got too far. I really didn't mean to get him all worked up. Y'all know I'm a noob. I didn't think making out would do that. God I wish I dated more in high school/college.

Now that I think about it I really just like him caressing me. And that's what I wanted to continue. That feeling of being desired. Of being held. Am I making any sense?

Ugh. I feel like I should explain my inexperience (which should clear up some things) but I don't want him to take advantage.

Just about anything can get a man worked up. Being in the backseat of your car can still put you in a precarious situation...

Have your boundaries and make that known via action.

Wait, that was your very first kiss in life?

You didn't think making out would get him worked up? Well, you got worked up, right? Lol

I said fb/fwb situation cuz it don't sound like yall like each other like that, but the sexy time feels good. So, I guess for me, I would either stop talking to him, or make him a play thing.
*nods* Super virgin in the house.

I'm a virgin of course I would get worked up lmao. I naively thought what I said before the date would keep him calm. I guess not. Lesson learned.
Just about anything can get a man worked up. Being in the backseat of your car can still put you in a precarious situation...

Have your boundaries and make that known via action.
Right. Lesson also learned.

I had such high hopes for this year but so far, it's sucked big time. Drama with getting my uncle's funeral arrangements together because clearly, crappy relationships with your father are the norm in this family. Then drama with my brother and his now ex gf, who is lucky I didn't call my girl cousins and pay her a visit.

I'm just over everything right now. Maybe I'll have some fuggs to give by the time 2014 rolls around.

I thought your bro moved in and was on his way to the altar? I'm sorry things are tough...

Thanks.

He was.

But that b**** can't seem to keep her hands to herself when she's been drinking. I almost lost my mind when he showed us the mark on his neck from her trying to choke him. And this wasn't even the first time. He had talked about moving back 3 times before, even got as far as actually moving all his stuff at one point, but he kept going back. :nono: He apologized to me for not listening to me the first few times, but of course, I told him that wasn't necessary. He wanted to make it work, I get it. But she clearly has issues.

Unfortunately, they work at the same place.

I need to follow up on this post and vent before my head explodes. I don't know what to do and I don't really want to do a separate thread about.

So, my brother and the b**** ended up getting back together. I was BULLS**T about it, but tried to be at least civil.

Saturday, they go on vacation to St. Thomas. Monday night, they get into a fight that gets so out of control that my brother gets arrested. My brother is 33 years old, and has never been in any kind of trouble. 2 DAYS into vacation, he spends the night in jail? Are you kidding me?? It was the longest night of my life. So I'm like "ok, this is the wake up call, he's gonna leave her alone". Email my mom this morning to find out when they're coming back, they came back last night, and are NOT breaking up.

I am LIVID. My mom's talking about being supportive, and reaching out to them more and stuff so they're not always alone. And professional help. FOR A F****** RELATIONSHIP? If they were married and/or had kids, maybe. But just a regular, degular a** relationship where they could both walk away with no ties and go on with their lives. So I told her I have nothing to say to either of them, especially her.

If this had me showing up at my mom's with bruises and all the other bulls**t that transpired before they broke up, my brother would have been arrested THEN. But I'm supposed to sit back and pretend this s**t is ok? Why? Cause it's my brother and not my sister? F*** that. Ugh. I don't wanna ruin my relationship with my brother, but I just can't.

I need to follow up on this post and vent before my head explodes. I don't know what to do and I don't really want to do a separate thread about.

So, my brother and the b**** ended up getting back together. I was BULLS**T about it, but tried to be at least civil.

Saturday, they go on vacation to St. Thomas. Monday night, they get into a fight that gets so out of control that my brother gets arrested. My brother is 33 years old, and has never been in any kind of trouble. 2 DAYS into vacation, he spends the night in jail? Are you kidding me?? It was the longest night of my life. So I'm like "ok, this is the wake up call, he's gonna leave her alone". Email my mom this morning to find out when they're coming back, they came back last night, and are NOT breaking up.

I am LIVID. My mom's talking about being supportive, and reaching out to them more and stuff so they're not always alone. And professional help. FOR A F****** RELATIONSHIP? If they were married and/or had kids, maybe. But just a regular, degular a** relationship where they could both walk away with no ties and go on with their lives. So I told her I have nothing to say to either of them, especially her.

If this had me showing up at my mom's with bruises and all the other bulls**t that transpired before they broke up, my brother would have been arrested THEN. But I'm supposed to sit back and pretend this s**t is ok? Why? Cause it's my brother and not my sister? F*** that. Ugh. I don't wanna ruin my relationship with my brother, but I just can't.
Whoa. I know it sucks, but there's nothing you can really do until he gets fed up. My sister was married to an abusive sob. We knew he was a sob but didn't know about the abuse until after they were married.
She didn't leave him till after he choked her until she was unconscious, and had a baby by him. He still beat her after she left.
But he got his.

I guess I figured he would let me know (verbally) when he had reached his tipping point. And I knew I would stop things before anything got too far.
I really didn't mean to get him all worked up. Y'all know I'm a noob. I didn't think making out would do that. God I wish I dated more in high school/college.

Wooo chile!

You are overthinking way too much. Calm down! :lol:

Second, on the bolded, you dont let the man have control like that. Cuz most wont. You got very lucky.

Third, i think you might be touch starved. It happens when youre single for a long time so it's easy to make these mistakes. You may need to keep a cuddle buddy on the side or something.

Fourth. Calm down! :lol:

Watch some kissing tutorials by adults on youtube. The lip sucking thing and saliva tasting you described made me light headed in a not so good way.

If sitting in jail didn't rattle some sense into your brother what exactly do you think that you can do? Jail. Girl. Jail. and he ran right back to her. Put your blood pressure, piece of mind and sanity first and stay out of this fkery.

Ohhh ok. That's cute! I had a different image of the dress in mind.

You thought telling him that before the date would stop him from getting sexually aroused if yall made out? That's hilarious lol

Why wouldn't you meet someone IRL?
:catfight: dont laugh at me lol. I'm trying. I'm starting with a blank slate here.

It's not a matter of that I wont meet someone IRL it's just that it hasnt happened yet lol. And yes I've been going out a lot more by myself. *shrugs*

Back