This n!gga stood me up.
He called me while I was at work to verify that we were still going and I say yes he says "Okay because you invited me so...I'm gonna do whatever you do."...okay then.
So the movie was originally at 7 but today the time was changed to 8 so I text him that the movie is now at 8. He's annoyed but responds and does not lead me to believe that he no longer wants to go.
I get to the movie theater only to find out that the movie is sold out, so I then text him and tell him it's sold out and ask what other movie he'd like to watch. He does not reply. I call him. HE does not pick up. This immature mo-fo has that voice mail that acts like he picked up the phone but it's just the voice mail. Having the nerve to say "I might get back to you, I might not, we will see". At that point I realized this n!gga isn't worth a sac of pinto beans.

I decided to go home and participate in my favorite pastime: the internet.
Thou shalt sweat no n!gga.

I consider my cycle pretty normal. It's rare that flo comes and I'm not expecting it but it was early this time around. But now I'm not sure what I saw is my period because I saw blood when I got home around 6ish. It's been 2-3 hours and there is no blood on my pad...
First intercourse was the 19th. So 10 days.
Well theres a thing called implantation bleeding. Happens a few days after fertilization. Happened to me.

But you did say you took plan b so dont worry about it. Could be a side effect. Thats just a factoid to be aware of.

This n!gga stood me up.
He called me while I was at work to verify that we were still going and I say yes he says "Okay because you invited me so...I'm gonna do whatever you do."...okay then.
So the movie was originally at 7 but today the time was changed to 8 so I text him that the movie is now at 8. He's annoyed but responds and does not lead me to believe that he no longer wants to go.
I get to the movie theater only to find out that the movie is sold out, so I then text him and tell him it's sold out and ask what other movie he'd like to watch. He does not reply. I call him. HE does not pick up. This immature mo-fo has that voice mail that acts like he picked up the phone but it's just the voice mail. Having the nerve to say "I might get back to you, I might not, we will see". At that point I realized this n!gga isn't worth a sac of pinto beans.

:ohwell:

Sorry. Dude is a jerk.

This n!gga stood me up.

He just texted me back saying he fell asleep.
Hmmm. How do you feel about that?

^^!my IUD actually made my period much heavier. Like I went from three day heavy to medium to 5 days of downpours. Having to change clothes 2 hours in. Hope you have better luck than I did.
that sounds horrible. Oh God I hope that doesn't happen to me! I already have downpours my first 2-3 days. I think anymore blood and I would need a transfusion.
I had a mirena twice but after a child. It made my downpours disappear. Unfortunately, the hormone made me batshyt crazy! Had to remove it both times.
She had to put in Skyla. I was hoping for the Mirena.

The cramps have greatly reduced. There's pressure. And I can still kind of feel it but I think it will go away as my uterus gets used to it. Now I want a partner to see if the strings/IUD can be felt. I wonder if I can feel it during sex?

Last edited:
"We'll figure it out." "We'll have fun." Ok I am going to TRY to not nag the hell out of this dude for not giving me a confirmed time for Sunday. Mainly because I don't have time for his bs and because I'm going out tonight and if I'm hungover tomorrow and can't go oh wells. Should have given me a time.

Very annoying. Also, they don't give a place. I need to know how to dress. Have me wearing a dress and heels at the bowling alley. But when I ask, it's "We'll figure it out".

This guy I used to talk to earlier this year has been spamming my phone with all of these offers. I know it's him because the promo codes have his name in it. I send him a FB asking him to please delete. He says okay and then emails me a couple of hours later. What a BAN way of getting someone's attention.

This guy we met on Soulswipe and only video chatted for 6 weeks. Then on our first date, after we eat, he takes me to a hotel. :barf:

Very annoying. Also, they don't give a place. I need to know how to dress. Have me wearing a dress and heels at the bowling alley. But when I ask, it's "We'll figure it out".
YES. Like I get being spontaneous but I don't want to be inappropriately dressed!

I know we're going to the movies where I live but he hasn't picked a time nor a movie. Nor do we have an after movie plan. So like I said. Hangover will take precedent over him.

But I do hope it works out for tomorrow because I have been having bouts of deja vu since meeting him and I am so curious as to what's going on.

Last edited:
So I'm bleeding more so I feel better. It's still light. Still going to a clinic on the 3rd for a test to confirm everything.

God I don't wanna go to work today :(
:bighug: bleeding more is better at this point. Im guessing its the plan b doing its job.

My friend practically took plan b as bc :nono: and it always made her bleed a few days after taking it. Then like a week later she gets her normal period.

Met a guy last night that was at the venue shooting for a band. Of course his equipment piqued my interest. We talked industry and his homeboy was like he is an Emmy award winner. So I dub him "Emmy." We talked about Austin independent artist and I gave him some bands to look up and my number, of course.

I went to dance a bit and came back inside and he was shooting for the band he was assigned to. He remembered my name, said it was hard to forget someone like you. Oh... Just seeing things through his lense was so sensual. And I would point to dancers so he could get some crowd reaction footage and he followed my lead. So hot. The way he would navigate through the crowd to get the perfect shot. I told him I love that feeling too. I was so small compared to a massive crowd but I loved to work my way across the room to the main stage in my little black dress with my phallic looking microphone and people parted like the red sea like you were important and you give them permission to carry on, but really you are shooting purely for the love of the art. Making my way to the front, climbing and ducking between monitors to get the perfect shot and surprising the artist as they give you the perfect shot. Saving people who could not endure a mosh...it was crazy.

It was a great night.

Last edited:
:bighug: bleeding more is better at this point. Im guessing its the plan b doing its job.

My friend practically took plan b as bc :nono: and it always made her bleed a few days after taking it. Then like a week later she gets her normal period.
That's some expensive birth control!! I paid 40 + bucks both times!!

This dude is in freaking LA. Asking me if 10pm will be too late to go out. UH AH-DOY! I have at least a hour worth of traffic waiting for me in the morning which means I need to leave by 6:50am. I ain't got time for you tonight.

My friend invitrd me over. Said she's gonna have some nerdy friends over and a few beers. I just spent Saturday and Sunday with friends. And I'm cramping again. I really want to go but I am out of spoons man. Plus I want to binge watch Crazy Ex Girlfriend.

So an ex from high school hits me up like I'm coming into town and I wanna hang out with you while I'm there. He's like I was you to know the grown man I've become. So I'm like okay cool. I posted a picture on snap of an expensive restaurant I was at and he said I can cook better than that, I'm like "So is that an offer for you to cook for me?" & he says "I don't just use my cooking talents for anyone, you gotta be worth it". I just laughed and said point well taken & have a good day.

Now am I tripping or was that a diss? Cause now I don't care to see him.

So an ex from high school hits me up like I'm coming into town and I wanna hang out with you while I'm there. He's like I was you to know the grown man I've become. So I'm like okay cool. I posted a picture on snap of an expensive restaurant I was at and he said I can cook better than that, I'm like "So is that an offer for you to cook for me?" & he says "I don't just use my cooking talents for anyone, you gotta be worth it". I just laughed and said point well taken & have a good day.

"I want to show you the grown man I've become" sounds like he just wants to show off. Which, idk for me would be tolerable, if it weren't paired with the "you gotta be worth it". But it was, so it'd be a 'no' on hanging out with him, from me. He was already teetering, then he flung himself off the ledge

He sound cheap. Lol!

"I want to show you the grown man I've become" sounds like he just wants to show off. Which, idk for me would be tolerable, if it weren't paired with the "you gotta be worth it". But it was, so it'd be a 'no' on hanging out with him, from me. He was already teetering, then he flung himself off the ledge

He sound cheap. Lol!

It wasn't a diss, it was definitely off putting though. How old is he? I'm mad ya'll didn't point out that he's just trying to get in her pants. Doing a bad job at it too :barf:

So...

I reached out to a HS friend that I chat with on FB from time to time. We weren't close then, and we aren't close now...but she's mad cool.

So I reach out to her to set a date for drinks.

She responds "I am currently in the police station right now. My daughter was kidnapped by her father".

I am devastated for her. This comes on the heels of her engagement announcement. She is also moving to another state so her and FH can start a new life. I am really hurt for her. I reached out to her about meeting up only because I haven't seen her in 10+ years. Smh. I'm going to see if I need to post her child's pic.

Sorry about the dour post. We don't have a random thoughts thread :(

Met his mom and her fiance. Mom specifically requested we have dinner with them, once she found out I had met dad already lol. She funny lol. They're really nice and fun and normal, too. It was a good time. Mom took a picture of us (our first pic together aww) to send to his grandma lmao.

Oh, he wanted me to shave his head, so I shaved his head! Babe is bald now! :lol: he'd been talking about shaving it, cuz his hair had started to thin in the front. I love it! It looks really nice with his facial hair! Otoh, he's still getting used to it lol.

But more importantly, I'M A BARBER NOW! :lol: gonna be my new side hustle lol jk jk

When we were at his mom's house, he showed me around (its the house he grew up in). And we did stuff in his old bedroom. Just quick stuff :look: That's always been a fantasy of mine. *checks box* lol

He met 2 of my closest friends. We went to on the border and had a great time :lol: I got drunk and gave him head on the way back to his house :lol:

I missed giving head whenever I wanted. 'Tis nice lol.

Babe was bragging about the thousands of dollars of stock he recently bought. Such sexiness lol

He doesn't know anything about my finances at all. Hallelu, cuz they are a damn **** show right now lol. I need to get my life smh.

Yall. He is 1 of those hypocritical, pretends-to-be-cheap-but-ain't, spolied assholes! He likes to shop for clothes for himself (vain ass) but complains to me that 'I like wasting money' just referring to things I like to buy. I told him about himself :look: sir, you have more clothes than I do and are talking about the new style you're eyeing for the fall. please miss me with that 'holier than thou' attitude.

This is unrelated to that^^^conversation: I was talking about some ear piercings and stuff I want and he offered (completely on his own) to pay for them. Cool. So wtf do he be talking about when he's shading me for buying crap. Like Stfu and let me spend my money in peace, like I let you do, with your million and 1 clothes from asos. Like your guest bedroom serves as your closet stfu. Smh.

So yall know he likes to talk about 'our future'. Which gets amped up after we have sex lmao. So he was talking about selling his house again and how he wants to buy his next house with his wife, me yadda yadda. But, since he's still saving up for it, that's gonna take more time than he'd like and he'd want us to move closer to each other before that. He's brought this up before..in a sober, non-sex induced fog, so I'm like here we go. This is 1 of those topics I tend to avoid, deflect, etc. Cuz he'll say 'maybe 1 of us should move closer to the other' and I'll say 'yea, you should, cuz you want to get out of this area anyway' (his words). And he'll go 'yea, but Id have to sell my house first. And your lease is up in may' and I'll go 'yea, well I don't feel like moving ever again unless I'm gonna live there for the next 10yrs, or if I have a good reason to be moving'. He'll get sad and say 'so being closer to me isn't a good reason? ' NO, *****, IT'S NOT :lachen: I don't say this. This is where I just stop talking lmao.

Anyway, back to recently. We went through this usual convo. And right where I'm supposed to stop talking he says "what if I proposed by then?" And I just say "that would be a reason to consider".

What we also would need to consider: him covering all associated moving costs. Him coordinating the move by himself. Me, leaving town for a solo vacation while this happens cuz I don't feel like being bothered lmao. Me, coming back to a nice place that's already set up.

I ain't say any of that, at that time. But he did say he'd 'take care of everything' if this were something I'd agree to. Yea, *****, I know lmao.

He's so cute when he sleeps. He's always sleeping :lol:

He's always talking about how I calm him down and how just being near me reduces his stress. And how I'm hilarious and ridiculous lol. Aww babe. I feel like I can be my 100% silly goofy self around him. Like, go overboard how I like to do :look: he actually said he likes 1 of the voices I do :lol: no one's ever told me that before, they just think I'm crazy :cry3: :lol:

And guys, for the record, I know yall think it's cute, and I do too! But I'm not reading into the talks about marriage at all lmao. It's nice. But until something actually happens (which it shouldn't for quite a while), it will just be 'nice'.

(We can't say n i g g a anymore!)

Happy August, everyone!

Last edited:
I have decided to ignore the dude that I'm "talking" to. I hate banter, and this is not progressing. I have already given him nudges and flat out told him what I expect while dating (going out etc). I have no idea what he's doing. I'm typically good at reading people and my senses says that he's confused. Anyway, ain't nobody got time for that. I won't be responding to anything for the next 2 days. We'll see what he does.

My brother feels that I am being passive aggressive. The thing is that I am not. I am sensitive in my interactions with people. Conversations that go nowhere, banter and random texts etc. are an energy drain. This guy keeps engaging me but we're not progressing. Ignoring him allows me to become centered. So yeah. Ain't nobody got time for that.

If I recall correctly his manhood wasn't that big & I remember him only lasting like 2 minutes each and every time & he couldn't get it up for a second round lmao maybe that's why he wants to show me the grown him. Now that my sister has made me remember what I said in the past 10 years ago I'm good when he gets into town.

Last edited:
So I never posted about this I don't think...I'm on a sugar daddy website right...every now and then I'll pop in. I got a bite from a 46 yo who lives in my town. Whitey. Now mind you he has seen pics of me and knows what I look like. So my dilemma is that I need money...but I live in a relatively small suburb of atl. 20-30k people living here. I don't want to be labeled a sugar baby. BUT I do want allowance BUT I don't think I would want dick that old. HELP.

So I never posted about this I don't think...I'm on a sugar daddy website right...every now and then I'll pop in. I got a bite from a 46 yo who lives in my town. Whitey. Now mind you he has seen pics of me and knows what I look like. So my dilemma is that I need money...but I live in a relatively small suburb of atl. 20-30k people living here. I don't want to be labeled a sugar baby. BUT I do want allowance BUT I don't think I would want dick that old. HELP.
Good sugar babies don't need to have sex *wink* the art is to get the allowance without it, says a friend...

I see...I post snaps of my kid, you post snaps of yours #petty, you miss me fool. August is going to be long as hell, huh, lol. Should motivate you to get your shidddd together.

Anyways Emmy called me giving me a playlist and seeing if I can go on assignment with him. I told him not for free, lol. And I have a date with the Puerto Rican Game this weekend. Placeholders...

Back