Yes y'all lmao baby girl is no longer in possession of a v card. It was the 19th of July. In my home. With dude from around the way. I think I mentioned him here before, Brad? I bled but that didn't last long. It was pretty great. Only think is I didn't cum. He came like 3 times I think. I'm glad it was with him because I've known him since 7th grade so I was very comfortable with him. He's very sweet. After that we started coloring basically every other day, including today. We didn't use condoms the first 3 or 4 times and that bothered me so I bought some bc he plays too much. He thinks the pull out method is sufficient :/ but I'm like I don't think this is a good idea to go raw all the time. I actually was so concerned that I took plan b pills 2x ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT PLAN B DOESNT WORK IF YOURE THICK!!WHY DONT THEY PUT THAT ON THE BLASTED PACK!?! so I'm basically waiting on my period which should come between the 5th and the 10th of August. I know I'm crazy for raw dogging on my first time and subsequent times there after but hey, I corrected it. Just hope I'm not too late.
He was a virgin too so I'm not concerned about diseases.

It feels really nice. Really really nice.

Awwwww that's so awesome!! That makes me really happy :lol: Congrats! I'm glad it was good and fun for you!!

What do you mean they don't work if you're thick?

Where in your cycle were/are you during the times yall had sex? Did you or are you about to ovulate?

He unpacked, assembled, and set up my new TV and cable yesterday. And changed some light bulbs I couldn't reach lol. I keep his favorite beer here, so he had 1 and had some leftovers. And we had sooooo much good sex after. Omg.

He's meeting my friends this weekend.

I started reading a new book. I missed reading.

Awwwww that's so awesome!! That makes me really happy :lol: Congrats! I'm glad it was good and fun for you!!

What do you mean they don't work if you're thick?

Where in your cycle were/are you during the times yall had sex? Did you or are you about to ovulate?
I have never been an avid tracker of my cycle, I just know when I'm supposed to start bleeding, ovulation I have no clue. they say it
s the 14th day of the cycle but that can vary from woman to woman. Which time lol? The 19th, the 21st, the 23rd, the 26th or today? No clue but if I'm average then it would have been the 25th that I ovulated.

I am 5'5" and 158 lb. If you have a bmi of over 25 plan b is irrelevant basically. It's meant for women under 140lb or those with a bmi of 25 and below.

I have never been an avid tracker of my cycle, I just know when I'm supposed to start bleeding, ovulation I have no clue. they say it
s the 14th day of the cycle but that can vary from woman to woman. Which time lol? The 19th, the 21st, the 23rd, the 26th or today? No clue but if I'm average then it would have been the 25th that I ovulated.

I am 5'5" and 158 lb. If you have a bmi of over 25 plan b is irrelevant basically. It's meant for women under 140lb or those with a bmi of 25 and below.

Um that's not true. Because, one the bmi everyone refers to is standardized towards male body mass and does not take into consideration the female density, i.e. breast, hips, etc. You are well within the normal range to take Plan B and I am 5'4 3/4th and had no problem. It also best talk to a health care professional to find the right method of contraception and not rely on internet studies, because even peer reviews can be incomplete or flawed. You are basically saying Plan B doesn't work on average women?

Screenshot_20160714-091618.png

Adding balance: the study was conducted by a pharm that had a competing product in the UK that conducted only two studies.

https://rewire.news/article/2013/12/16/clearing-up-confusion-emergency-contraception-and-weight/

It is flawed for the purposed that it was based on the BMI, which doesn't consider the factors stated above, including bone density, body fat/lean fat. The fact alone that the BMI is indiscriminate means I will not take a chance of NOT using emergency contraception should a physical one fails.

As someone stated, the pull out method is a hustle. A physical contraception should be used regardless, whether you have an IUD or not, because my mate and I thought we were cool, but he kept dislodging my IUD, and ectopic pregnancies are physically, emotionally and psychologically the most trying thing ever. It not something you want to experience after 10+ years of safe sex, committed relationships, let alone just starting out. And yeah, STI/D. It is your first time, but can you assure it is his as well?

You need to use some method of contraception, especially if you have already went that route. Why be dismissive of Plan B unless you are trying to pregnant? I have special feels for my first ting too, but not that special lol. I am so pro contraception, I have a variety on deck, boric acid bombs, I will stop mid stroke and bomb the fuqq out my vag the minute I hear of a contraception malfunction, ACV douches, moon tea. I play no games. No games to be had over here.

I offend people the level I go to to remain "second child" less. I don't care.

Last edited:
Um that's not true. Because, one the bmi everyone refers to is standardized towards male body mass and does not take into consideration the female density, i.e. breast, hips, etc. You are well within the normal range to take Plan B and I am 5'4 3/4th and had no problem. It also best talk to a health care professional to find the right method of contraception and not rely on internet studies, because even peer reviews can be incomplete or flawed. You are basically saying Plan B doesn't work on average women?

View attachment 368573

Adding balance: the study was conducted by a pharm that had a competing product in the UK that conducted only two studies.

https://rewire.news/article/2013/12/16/clearing-up-confusion-emergency-contraception-and-weight/

It is flawed for the purposed that it was based on the BMI, which doesn't consider the factors stated above, including bone density, body fat/lean fat. The fact alone that the BMI is indiscriminate means I will not take a chance of NOT using emergency contraception should a physical one fails.

As someone stated, the pull out method is a hustle. A physical contraception should be used regardless, whether you have an IUD or not, because my mate and I thought we were cool, but he kept dislodging my IUD, and ectopic pregnancies are physically, emotionally and psychologically the most trying thing ever. It not something you want to experience after 10+ years of safe sex, committed relationships, let alone just starting out. And yeah, STI/D. It is your first time, but can you assure it is his as well?

You need to use some method of contraception, especially if you have already went that route. Why be dismissive of Plan B unless you are trying to pregnant? I have special feels for my first ting too, but not that special lol. I am so pro contraception, I have a variety on deck, boric acid bombs, I will stop mid stroke and bomb the fuqq out my vag the minute I hear of a contraception malfunction, ACV douches, moon tea. I play no games. No games to be had over here.

ALL OF THIS.

Yes y'all lmao baby girl is no longer in possession of a v card. It was the 19th of July. In my home. With dude from around the way. I think I mentioned him here before, Brad? I bled but that didn't last long. It was pretty great. Only think is I didn't cum. He came like 3 times I think. I'm glad it was with him because I've known him since 7th grade so I was very comfortable with him. He's very sweet. After that we started coloring basically every other day, including today. We didn't use condoms the first 3 or 4 times and that bothered me so I bought some bc he plays too much. He thinks the pull out method is sufficient :/ but I'm like I don't think this is a good idea to go raw all the time. I actually was so concerned that I took plan b pills 2x ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT PLAN B DOESNT WORK IF YOURE THICK!!WHY DONT THEY PUT THAT ON THE BLASTED PACK!?! so I'm basically waiting on my period which should come between the 5th and the 10th of August. I know I'm crazy for raw dogging on my first time and subsequent times there after but hey, I corrected it. Just hope I'm not too late.
He was a virgin too so I'm not concerned about diseases.

It feels really nice. Really really nice.
Girl! Imma pray your period comes too lol. But I bet it does feel nice. Congrats girl!

Nooo. Don't say that!
It's true. Ask anyone who's ever had sex and enjoyed it. Once you pop, that p*ssy gets hot :lachen::lachen::lachen:

It's like taking a bite out of your favorite thing to eat, knowing daamn well you want more than just a bite. :chocbunny:

That my dear is what you have to look forward to. If you think you're horny now, wait till you feel that little heartbeat in your hot spot...

/end unexpected tangent :laugh::giggle::happydance:

It's true. Ask anyone who's ever had sex and enjoyed it. Once you pop, that p*ssy gets hot :lachen::lachen::lachen:

It's like taking a bite out of your favorite thing to eat, knowing daamn well you want more than just a bite. :chocbunny:

That my dear is what you have to look forward to. If you think you're horny now, wait till you feel that little heartbeat in your hot spot...

/end unexpected tangent :laugh::giggle::happydance:

:dead:

View attachment 368573

Thank you for all that info! I got that from some dude in a chat room on the planned parenthood site

Thank you for all that info! I got that from some dude in a chat room on the planned parenthood site
Please don't take it as me chastising you. We have to look out for each other. Growing up, abstinence was the only sexuality taught to us lol. It was not until I was older, I found out my grandparents were swingers and what was heard cannot be unheard, chile, lol. So I figure if you are going to be out there, be safe and highly informed.

I freelanced for a lifestyle magazine, so I can tell you about the wonderful world of sex and sexuality beyond the vanilla fields.

Please don't take it as me chastising you. We have to look out for each other. Growing up, abstinence was the only sexuality taught to us lol. It was not until I was older, I found out my grandparents were swingers and what was heard cannot be unheard, chile, lol. So I figure if you are going to be out there, be safe and highly informed.

I freelanced for a lifestyle magazine, so I can tell you about the wonderful world of sex and sexuality beyond the vanilla fields.
I really appreciate you and all the ladies in the thread. I definitely feel like y'all have my back :bighug:

I think I mentioned this dude before but I don't remember what alias I gave him. It's the dude I gave head to in the back of his car who was in love with me in highschool but isn't anymore? Yea him. So I invited him to see the new Bourne movie that comes out today bc he's the only person u can think of who would want to see it, so there's that. Going in a few hours after work.

I think I mentioned this dude before but I don't remember what alias I gave him. It's the dude I gave head to in the back of his car who was in love with me in highschool but isn't anymore? Yea him. So I invited him to see the new Bourne movie that comes out today bc he's the only person u can think of who would want to see it, so there's that. Going in a few hours after work.
Oh nice! Report back!

I had a mirena twice but after a child. It made my downpours disappear. Unfortunately, the hormone made me batshyt crazy! Had to remove it both times.

Is it normal? How many days ago was since first intercourse :look:
I consider my cycle pretty normal. It's rare that flo comes and I'm not expecting it but it was early this time around. But now I'm not sure what I saw is my period because I saw blood when I got home around 6ish. It's been 2-3 hours and there is no blood on my pad...
First intercourse was the 19th. So 10 days.

Back