So I was getting my married male friend's opinion and he said I shouldnt give him the hanger, because it will put too much extra pressure on him and make it appear that I am "too invested" in him being a doctor. Thoughts?

Yeah, I was saying it looks like you put a lot of time and thought into it. I'm not sure how far along you guys are and if you want him to think that yet or not. If you're not that far along, I think you should get something lighter.

I actually see it as you being encouraging, but I see your male friend's point.

Things have been going really well so far!

We see each other maybe once a week and weekends. We switch off. I love being at his place, it's so comfy. And I love seeing him do stuff around his place while I just sit there and talk to him and watch TV :lol: He meal preps on Sunday and it's very sexy lol.

He remembers EVERYTHING I say, even if I mention it in passing! All while having a terrible memory when trying to remember his own thoughts :lachen: I don't remember ANYthing he mentions :lachen: not because I'm not trying! I just can't remember little details and stuff :( this has never been brought up, I'm just telling yall my thoughts.

On that note, he's big on communicating. Especially when something is bothering him. So I'm not worried about that at all^^^. I really like that. It makes me feel safe to know I'm not doing anything to annoy him that I don't know of.

His birthday was this past weekend. I got him some red velvet cupcakes, his favorite! I met his best friends. There was a party. I mean he got **** faced lol. They were playing go-go (PG people). These *****es really like that ****! Amazing! :lachen: His friends are nice. He got so wasted man oh man lol. I drove his Lexus. That is 1 nice riding car smh lol. The damn windshield wipers detect rain and go by themselves! Smh lmao #IHaveManualEverythingEvenDoorLocksAndWindows :lachen:
He got on my damn nerves that night. He started crying when we were back at his place lmaoooooooo. But he is going through some sad ish right now, so it's ok.

I really like that he's a homebody and don't be trying to be out in the streets. He always talks about how he's 'so old' (he's 27 lol). He is the sleepiest person I've ever met. He goes to bed at 830,9pm and wakes up at 6am and takes naps during the day lol. When we're together over the weekends, he starts yawning at 5,6pm. They be serious yawns, too! :lol: and we'll have woken up at 9,10am, left the house at 2pm, etc! Smh

He brings up marriage and babies a LOT. And talks about 'us' and what 'we're' doing and preparing for 'our future' and how we're a team and other stuff I won't even mention cuz he is crazy lol. Idk why he want kids, them kids would drive his sleepy ass crazy lol. I mentioned this to him and he said that was mean lmao and that he'd fake energy :lachen: ooook.

I mentioned a baby being cute the other day and he said good, less convincing I'll have to do later :confused:

He's really touchy Feely and emotional. I am not lol. But it's cute when he does it and he makes me feel super secure, so it's cool.

I think the women in PG county are ******* mean cuz I've never experienced this level of cattiness. I know I've been dressing like a thot, and an extra thot when I'm with him, but wow some of these women have noooo regard/respect/couth/care at all. Just stank eye, smirking, out right saying crazy **** to me. I be like the mr.krabs meme lol

PG county sure do got some nice ass houses tho :lol: his dad lives in this community with some ball player. I can't wait to see his mom's house :lachen:

He (and everyone in pg) likes to playfully **** on Baltimore, the bastards. I'd say I bring a nice Baltimore flair to him lmao.

He just got his std test back clean, so we'll be having sex pretty soon thank God I can't wait lol.

I have a bigger and better vocabulary than he does, so I help him with words sometimes. And he seems to genuinely like it! I helped him with 'embassy' and 'consulate' recently lol. He was very appreciative! He says I'm smarter than him but that he has his smart moments lol.

We have our first weekend getaway planned for the 1st weekend in August. His company's banquet thingy. I can't wait to see him in a suit. Ive requested he wear a bow tie lol.

Speaking of clothing. What do yall think of men who wear ripped jeans? GAY, right? Yea, me too lmao. Well, not in PG county. *****s were rocking the ripped jeans all up and through that party! :rofl: I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone! They all can't be gay, right? :lachen:

He'll ask me to give input on what he's wearing/tell him if I don't like something and he'll change. Nah I'm good, that's futile lmao.

Im really digging him so far and I do hope that he's digging me, too. I'm trying to properly read everything while still opening up. I wonder if I'm doing a good job? I guess we'll see...

Aww, he sounds like a nice guy!!! Cant wait to hear more updates. :) And tell dem hatin' arse heauxs to kiss what you twist!! lmaooo

OK guys, I guess I'll save my thoughtfulness for some other time. :cry3:I thought it might seem lighthearted since I already call him Dr.___, but I def dont want him to think I dont like him for who he is right now and am only focused on who he will ultimately be. Do you all think I should stop calling him Dr. altogether? I know he is under a lot of stress, so I only want to be a retreat from school not a constant reminder.

Wow. I approached him.

Like, I.

Approached.

Him.

and we're still talking. :look:

I went to a reggae club on Friday night. While there, my friend pointed him out to me and I turned around to look. He was fine. So I turned hack around and said yea girl, he fine. I didn't think that he saw me. I was observing to see of he was meeting anyone there or going to talk to anyone. I realized that he was there alone, downed the rest of my rum punch, and went in for the kill. I walked up to him and said something. I don't remember, but I guess it was good. :lol: He bought me a drink and we talked. I found out that his parents are Jamaican. This sounds good, but we'll see.

OK guys, I guess I'll save my thoughtfulness for some other time. :cry3:I thought it might seem lighthearted since I already call him Dr.___, but I def dont want him to think I dont like him for who he is right now and am only focused on who he will ultimately be. Do you all think I should stop calling him Dr. altogether? I know he is under a lot of stress, so I only want to be a retreat from school not a constant reminder.

What about some other engraved items, like a nice pen or a flask? I love flasks for guys lol.

I was gonna say a stethoscope but that's out of budget and maybe a better gift from family or someone closer to him.

I like this site for interesting guy stuff: https://shop.coolmaterial.com/. Or for myself lol. They have a sale right now too.

We see each other maybe once a week and weekends. We switch off. I love being at his place, it's so comfy. And I love seeing him do stuff around his place while I just sit there and talk to him and watch TV :lol: He meal preps on Sunday and it's very sexy lol.

He remembers EVERYTHING I say, even if I mention it in passing! All while having a terrible memory when trying to remember his own thoughts :lachen: I don't remember ANYthing he mentions :lachen: not because I'm not trying! I just can't remember little details and stuff :( this has never been brought up, I'm just telling yall my thoughts.

On that note, he's big on communicating. Especially when something is bothering him. So I'm not worried about that at all^^^. I really like that. It makes me feel safe to know I'm not doing anything to annoy him that I don't know of.

His birthday was this past weekend. I got him some red velvet cupcakes, his favorite! I met his best friends. There was a party. I mean he got **** faced lol. They were playing go-go (PG people). These *****es really like that ****! Amazing! :lachen: His friends are nice. He got so wasted man oh man lol. I drove his Lexus. That is 1 nice riding car smh lol. The damn windshield wipers detect rain and go by themselves! Smh lmao #IHaveManualEverythingEvenDoorLocksAndWindows :lachen:
He got on my damn nerves that night. He started crying when we were back at his place lmaoooooooo. But he is going through some sad ish right now, so it's ok.

I really like that he's a homebody and don't be trying to be out in the streets. He always talks about how he's 'so old' (he's 27 lol). He is the sleepiest person I've ever met. He goes to bed at 830,9pm and wakes up at 6am and takes naps during the day lol. When we're together over the weekends, he starts yawning at 5,6pm. They be serious yawns, too! :lol: and we'll have woken up at 9,10am, left the house at 2pm, etc! Smh

He brings up marriage and babies a LOT. And talks about 'us' and what 'we're' doing and preparing for 'our future' and how we're a team and other stuff I won't even mention cuz he is crazy lol. Idk why he want kids, them kids would drive his sleepy ass crazy lol. I mentioned this to him and he said that was mean lmao and that he'd fake energy :lachen: ooook.

I mentioned a baby being cute the other day and he said good, less convincing I'll have to do later :confused:

He's really touchy Feely and emotional. I am not lol. But it's cute when he does it and he makes me feel super secure, so it's cool.

I think the women in PG county are ******* mean cuz I've never experienced this level of cattiness. I know I've been dressing like a thot, and an extra thot when I'm with him, but wow some of these women have noooo regard/respect/couth/care at all. Just stank eye, smirking, out right saying crazy **** to me. I be like the mr.krabs meme lol

PG county sure do got some nice ass houses tho :lol: his dad lives in this community with some ball player. I can't wait to see his mom's house :lachen:

He (and everyone in pg) likes to playfully **** on Baltimore, the bastards. I'd say I bring a nice Baltimore flair to him lmao.

He just got his std test back clean, so we'll be having sex pretty soon thank God I can't wait lol.

I have a bigger and better vocabulary than he does, so I help him with words sometimes. And he seems to genuinely like it! I helped him with 'embassy' and 'consulate' recently lol. He was very appreciative! He says I'm smarter than him but that he has his smart moments lol.

We have our first weekend getaway planned for the 1st weekend in August. His company's banquet thingy. I can't wait to see him in a suit. Ive requested he wear a bow tie lol.

Speaking of clothing. What do yall think of men who wear ripped jeans? GAY, right? Yea, me too lmao. Well, not in PG county. *****s were rocking the ripped jeans all up and through that party! :rofl: I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone! They all can't be gay, right? :lachen:

He'll ask me to give input on what he's wearing/tell him if I don't like something and he'll change. Nah I'm good, that's futile lmao.

Im really digging him so far and I do hope that he's digging me, too. I'm trying to properly read everything while still opening up. I wonder if I'm doing a good job? I guess we'll see...
Damn I want your life right now :/

I love this. He sounds like a good one. How did you meet him? How long before yall made it official? Details, more details please!

It's officially past the 2 yr mark from when I last had sex and I'm dying out here. I'm online dating so we'll see how it goes. I really wish I could get my sexy back but I think it's gone until I actually start having sex again :(

I feel you. It hasn't been that long for me, about 2 months, but I'm starting to feel antsy already. I had to cut my **** buddy off because he wasn't acting right. It was for the best anyway. But now I don't want my lack of sex to cause me to make bad dating decisions

Dude from my past texted me wanting to know when he could see me again. I told him you know where I am. He gets pissy, wanting to know why I can't "make it easy" for him.

Like what more do you want? Some of these dudes want to make as little effort as possible, as if I'm supposed to drive to his place, pick him up and take HIM on a date. Or better yet, just go over to his place and buss it wide open.

I guess he thought I was being difficult because I think he blocked me. Good riddance.

Damn I want your life right now :/

No, you don't lol. I'm going through some ish right now...

I love this. He sounds like a good one. How did you meet him? How long before yall made it official? Details, more details please!

Thanks. He does sound like a good one, doesn't he? I'm trying not to be completely and utterly jaded af. Sometimes I want to react badly to the good stuff that he does and says. And laugh at him and call him a maroon for being so sappy all the time :look: but this is exactly the dynamic I wanted. I've never experienced this kind of stuff this way/type of guy, so it's new and scary.

We met on okcupid in mid May. My god sister knows him and we have a few mutual associates. They went to college together. I could only find people to say good things about him. We met in person mid June (I was too busy to meet before that). He was really persistent in his chase. And I liked him and thought he was definitely worth my time, from the limited information I knew about him. He officially asked late June. That happened fast, but nothing seemed wrong about it to me.

And idk why I thought he would slow down with the damn antics, but that's not happening. Blah blah, I made some special side dish for him recently to go along with my regularly scheduled dinner. He loved it. He asked if I could 'cook for him' once a month. Biiiiiiitch. I said sure, but then I want to eat at a high end restaurant once a month. He kinda hemmed and hawed about the cost and agreed and then went into this spiel about the breakdown of his budget and how he is wanting to sell his townhouse and buy a new house (which I knew) and that he's "saving money for a down payment for our house" .......now. I don't think he realizes how crazy he sounds to me lmfao. He sounds kookoo for coco puffs when he talks like this. But I've stopped telling him this, because it doesn't matter, he's just going to keep doing it :lachen:

Hey, be crazy, no skin off my nose lol. No, but what I really wanted to say was "dawg. I just want to go to a fancy restaurant. I don't want a house! Wtf are you talking about?!" :rofl: but he would've cried lmaooo so I'll tell yall instead :lachen:

I just want to know who told him I wanted to get married and stuff? Did we talk about this stuff in that much depth?! Very well could've, cuz like I said, I don't remember ANYthing :lachen: another reason why I should post here lol.

If he's doing all this stuff to have sex with me...poor thing. It surely don't take this much to have sex with me :rofl: again, not a joke he would appreciate :lachen:

No, you don't lol. I'm going through some ish right now...

Thanks. He does sound like a good one, doesn't he? I'm trying not to be completely and utterly jaded af. Sometimes I want to react badly to the good stuff that he does and says. And laugh at him and call him a maroon for being so sappy all the time :look: but this is exactly the dynamic I wanted. I've never experienced this kind of stuff this way/type of guy, so it's new and scary.

We met on okcupid in mid May. My god sister knows him and we have a few mutual associates. They went to college together. I could only find people to say good things about him. We met in person mid June (I was too busy to meet before that). He was really persistent in his chase. And I liked him and thought he was definitely worth my time, from the limited information I knew about him. He officially asked late June. That happened fast, but nothing seemed wrong about it to me.

And idk why I thought he would slow down with the damn antics, but that's not happening. Blah blah, I made some special side dish for him recently to go along with my regularly scheduled dinner. He loved it. He asked if I could 'cook for him' once a month. Biiiiiiitch. I said sure, but then I want to eat at a high end restaurant once a month. He kinda hemmed and hawed about the cost and agreed and then went into this spiel about the breakdown of his budget and how he is wanting to sell his townhouse and buy a new house (which I knew) and that he's "saving money for a down payment for our house" .......now. I don't think he realizes how crazy he sounds to me lmfao. He sounds kookoo for coco puffs when he talks like this. But I've stopped telling him this, because it doesn't matter, he's just going to keep doing it :lachen:

Hey, be crazy, no skin off my nose lol. No, but what I really wanted to say was "dawg. I just want to go to a fancy restaurant. I don't want a house! Wtf are you talking about?!" :rofl: but he would've cried lmaooo so I'll tell yall instead :lachen:

I just want to know who told him I wanted to get married and stuff? Did we talk about this stuff in that much depth?! Very well could've, cuz like I said, I don't remember ANYthing :lachen: another reason why I should post here lol.

If he's doing all this stuff to have sex with me...poor thing. It surely don't take this much to have sex with me :rofl: again, not a joke he would appreciate :lachen:
Hold up hold up! Y'all ain't had sex yet and he's doing all of that?! GIRL. Does he have a brother? A cousin? Hell I'll take the neighbor down the street. GIRL. Why you playin'?!

You're gonna be fighting through EVERYTHING. Like things have to sneak up on you like he did with the relationship. You'll be engaged by Halloween I bet.

Hold up hold up! Y'all ain't had sex yet and he's doing all of that?! GIRL. Does he have a brother? A cousin? Hell I'll take the neighbor down the street. GIRL. Why you playin'?!

You're gonna be fighting through EVERYTHING. Like things have to sneak up on you like he did with the relationship. You'll be engaged by Halloween I bet.

Lol his brother is married to the woman he proposed to 6 months in :look: And the babe finds that normal and fine. I think I said on here before that his parents are divorced, but remarried. Well his mom is actually engaged...to a guy who proposed 6 months in. He said 'we get married fast in my family...watch out. Haha'. -_- is this how men feel when women won't stop talking about marriage? Yall. Stfu. Lol

No, we haven't had sex. Our make out sessions give me life. He's aggressive and strong and crazy :look: We will be having sex very soon :look:

Don't be talking about no engagement in November. I barely even know this man :lol:

It's officially past the 2 yr mark from when I last had sex and I'm dying out here. I'm online dating so we'll see how it goes. I really wish I could get my sexy back but I think it's gone until I actually start having sex again :(

Do something that makes you feel sexy! Get a bomb arse dress, or a fly new hair style and go out and flirt and tease. You'll get it back in no time!

It's so scary though. I wish I could fast forward to the part where I understand emotionally the difference between being alone and being lonely

This is my definition of the two but I know it can be different for everyone. When I was feeling lonely it was like a I'll never find anyone feeling, everybody has somebody but me, screw it I'll just be a dog lady or that fly arse aunt that never got married.

I'm alone now and I'm cool with it, it's an acceptance and more like yea I don't have anybody but I have my friends, family, and goals to work on. It's also a freeing feeling, like ohhh when y'all wanna take this trip? And being able to be totally selfish and do you in every which way possible without worrying about a nukkas feelings. I think there is a marked difference in the way you feel about it, alone is acceptance of the fact that you don't have anyone but meh...you aren't dwelling or tripping about it. ....sorry for the rambling :laugh:

This is my definition of the two but I know it can be different for everyone. When I was feeling lonely it was like a I'll never find anyone feeling, everybody has somebody but me, screw it I'll just be a dog lady or that fly arse aunt that never got married.

I'm alone now and I'm cool with it, it's an acceptance and more like yea I don't have anybody but I have my friends, family, and goals to work on. It's also a freeing feeling, like ohhh when y'all wanna take this trip? And being able to be totally selfish and do you in every which way possible without worrying about a nukkas feelings. I think there is a marked difference in the way you feel about it, alone is acceptance of the fact that you don't have anyone but meh...you aren't dwelling or tripping about it. ....sorry for the rambling :laugh:

No I love this definition! So true! Since I'm moving I'll have so much to do and so many new people to meet. It should help tremendously

I got a dork, and we are totally geeking out. Me more than him lol. Our musical taste and interest match up. He is second gen Jamaican but sounds country despite being from Detroit ...like how?
He is the cutest ever. He has the facial hair yasss. I told him he looks NOI/ MST...but when he wears a suit, hunty yeah. The conversation is on point. Text all day, talk until we fall asleep. Feels so nostalgic.

Now for the big date: watching anime in bed, Jimmy Johns, fruit, Hennessy, wine, popcorn and ice cream...it is a pajama party!!! I told him he can pitch a tent on the couch or wherever is comfortable because auntie flo is a chaperone.

I am blowing his mind with my randomness and trivia, I am excited. But I have to worry about pushing him into the friend zone though, and hope aunt flo keeps supervision because, hunty, i am quick with it if we attract. I am momentum based.

Vacation pt. 1 is over. I met a lot of guys, went on some fun dates and I'm actually kind of exhausted from it all. Lol. It was fun though, a great confidence booster, and it has shown me that there are sooooo many men out there when I'm ready, so there is absolutely no reason to settle... for now I'm going back to focusing on me/self care and the next phase of my career journey. At least until I get to Spain next week. :giggle:

I'm sure I posted this a couple months ago but still uninterested. A few men are interested but I couldn't even tell you what they look like, I'm so completely checked out. :ohwell: :lol:

I'm not gonna dwell on it.

I gave Delivery Guy my number yesterday. I was/am SO PROUD of myself. I was tired of the smiles and the laughs and I put the ball in his court. I highly doubt he'll call me though. And for the first time I truly believe it is HIS LOSS if he passes on me. Truly happy with myself. And it feels damn good.

IT's not even about whether he'll call or not. I'm happy that you could even do it. Nothing worse than a what if. :toocool:

Back