giphy.gif
Where everyone go? Y’all all get married in a week? Am I the only single on the planet?
Nah, I am still here!

This enlightening article is a set of truths from some people who never married. A lot of this stuff makes perfect sense but isn't often acknowledged.

I resonated with 11. When I wanted to get a professional certification and license, I had to do a power point presentation to convince my spouse at the time it was a good idea. Now I don’t have to do things like that anymore. I was having night sweats last night, and was tossing and turning. I didn’t have to worry about disturbing anyone or somebody rubbing up against me, wanting certain attention and acts from me..

I’m cold and 8 hours to go. I need to take some more Tylenol but I have to space it out.

Second week at the new job. It’s going well. Kinda interesting that most of the company works the 4-10 schedule and when a holiday falls on a Monday we all have to align. I picked the 4 9’s and work the last 4 remotely on Fridays so I can pick up my little one once a week.

I tossed and turned all night and now I feel like I pulled a muscle in the same spot as always.

I’m cold and 8 hours to go. I need to take some more Tylenol but I have to space it out.

Second week at the new job. It’s going well. Kinda interesting that most of the company works the 4-10 schedule and when a holiday falls on a Monday we all have to align. I picked the 4 9’s and work the last 4 remotely on Fridays so I can pick up my little one once a week.

I tossed and turned all night and now I feel like I pulled a muscle in the same spot as always.
Feel better and hope the new job treats you well.

I feel like I wanna cry and I don't know why. I'm not sad. And I had chocolate and ice cream. Maybe something is happening deeper in side me. May the Living God prune me. I had a nice conversation with a guy but he was a winter boot, and I'm a summer sandal.

I love this. I want an invite to the wedding. I’m taking my shots and will be cute for this occasion.
He getting on my nerves but I’m aware I’m kinda mean at the moment so I’m giving him grace.

@Plushottie I do like him and his breathing doesn’t bother me …. Right now… At the moment ………….. it could change though.

I feel like I wanna cry and I don't know why. I'm not sad. And I had chocolate and ice cream. Maybe something is happening deeper in side me. May the Living God prune me. I had a nice conversation with a guy but he was a winter boot, and I'm a summer sandal.
Sounds like hormones.

Back