I see you @Bette Davis Eyes
giphy.gif

Violence is the answer in these situations @Evolving78. Many men believe they’re valueable and if you reject they feel they were wronged. I’m glad to an extent I’m invisible so I don’t have any human contact but understand deeply how the societal group think plagues many.

I love the innocence and just pure ness from your post @CoiledOrchids.
thank you @Plushottie
I try to go out regularly. I'm an introvert that goes out but doesn't socialize lol

#ShyIntrovertProblems

I just love country music though:love:
I went to my first concert last year and saw Blake Shelton. That was about 3 weeks after my grandma died and I was going through it.
Thomas Rhett and Kane Brown was in town as well.

I don't drink so I try to keep the things I do kinda tame

thank you @Plushottie
I try to go out regularly. I'm an introvert that goes out but doesn't socialize lol

#ShyIntrovertProblems

I just love country music though:love:
I went to my first concert last year and saw Blake Shelton. That was about 3 weeks after my grandma died and I was going through it.
Thomas Rhett and Kane Brown was in town as well.

I don't drink so I try to keep the things I do kinda tame
That is so adorbs. You out here boot scooting and two stepping. I really need to work on going out but most things just don’t interest me aside thrifting but I need to build this side of me while I can.

That is so adorbs. You out here boot scooting and two stepping. I really need to work on going out but most things just don’t interest me aside thrifting but I need to build this side of me while I can.
lol I try. I want to go thrifting. I need a denim jacket.

Summer will be here soon and I wanna make sure I enjoy it to the fullest.

I don’t have to elevate my style by adding makeup. I don’t like it when content creators push that on women. Self care is self care and that doesn’t look like what you’re pushing.

Back