One of the guys I meet on the apps was like this. He shared pics of everything, especially the food he made. He was just excited to have someone to share with :laugh: . It never got weird. He never expected me to reciprocate and months later (we're friends now), he never sent me any body or junk pics. But that's never been a problem I've had.

This sounds so cute! I’ve never received a “d” pic in my life and I talk about my religious faith with him often so I hope he doesn’t test me by sending one. I would be disappointed and would probably respond by rating the peen a 1/10 due to the disrespect. I’m thinking he’s excited and because I tend to give sweet compliments he keeps it going.

This sounds so cute! I’ve never received a “d” pic in my life and I talk about my religious faith with him often so I hope he doesn’t test me by sending one. I would be disappointed and would probably respond by rating the peen a 1/10 due to the disrespect. I’m thinking he’s excited and because I tend to give sweet compliments he keeps it going.
I think it's cute too! And I've never received a d!pic in my life either!

“Matter of fact where is everybody from?” Basically when stalking your social media crush you end up going down a rabbit hole stalking people they follow too lol.
That was the
third question
(Or maybe the
second thing was
not a question)
It is the second
line I could
not make out

1) Where you from?
2) ????
3) Matter of fact,
where is everyone from?

These men love a pen pal (texting to death) no matter how old they are. Mess around and have carpal tunnel syndrome lol.

Eta: As a water sign I need to figure out why I keep attracting air signs. Funny thing is many of my closest girl and guy friends have always been air signs too.

Last edited:
These men love a pen pal (texting to death) no matter how old they are. Mess around and have carpal tunnel syndrome lol.

Eta: As a water sign I need to figure out why I keep attracting air signs. Funny thing is many of my closest girl and guy friends have always been air signs too.
Is it just texting with zero plans of meeting up? Or y'all be hanging out and his primary way of communicating is texting?

If it's the first, I would fade to black. If the second, that isn't too horrible. I prefer texting than talking on the phone (with anybody :lol: )

Is it just texting with zero plans of meeting up? Or y'all be hanging out and his primary way of communicating is texting?

If it's the first, I would fade to black. If the second, that isn't too horrible. I prefer texting than talking on the phone (with anybody :lol: )

Daily (or every other day) texting with occasional phone calls (about 2-3 hours long). Talks of “we need to meet up” with no actual plans being initiated. He invited me to be his gym partner though and tends to talk in future tense about “us” and “we”. Anyway I’ve already started changing the tone of my texts to friendly instead of romantic. Not about to waste my cute nicknames and emojis on a potential dud. He’s an Aquarius and I hear they move at snails pace like Geminis and he also may be keeping his options open. Also I think he’s used to women opening up their coochies for him with ease and from our conversations he can tell I’m not about that life lol. He hinted at me being his Valentine next month but we’ll see.

Last edited:
Daily (or every other day) texting with occasional phone calls (about 2-3 hours long). Talks of “we need to meet up” with no actual plans being initiated. He invited me to be his gym partner though and tends to talk in future tense about “us” and “we”. Anyway I’ve already started changing the tone of my texts to friendly instead of romantic. Not about to waste my cute nicknames and emojis on a potential dud. He’s an Aquarius and I hear they move at snails pace like Geminis and he also may be keeping his options open. Also I think he’s used to women opening up their coochies for him with ease and from our conversations he can tell I’m not about that life lol. He hinted at me being his Valentine next month but we’ll see.
Wow you have had 2 hr conversations with someone you haven't met face to face yet? :shocked: Whew you have a strong heart. And he lives in your city?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Glad you have changed the energy to a friendship. If he has good energy and you enjoy the convos as a friend, then keep it going. Good friends are hard to find too. But like him, keep those options open and hope you are dating others. :yep: He ain't worth occupying the majority of your brain space and emotional energy. He can have a tiny corner :lol:

@lavaflow99 No we met in person twice before we went on our first date. And we live like 10 min from each other which is the insane part. We’re practically neighbors.
Girl yeah, he is a nice chat buddy. I remember I asked this guy instead of talking, could we go for a walk.. You would have thought I asked to run a marathon in 100 degree weather! He lived in my neighborhood/subdivision! But he had no problem trying to FaceTime me late at night!

Back