its more she wants the attention from an ex who’s no good for her. She knows that but sometimes a voice is telling her it’s better than not having any attention and trying to make it work with someone knew. She was trying to figure out how to keep reminding herself that when she’s lonely. I’m going to suggest therapy next time I talk to her. @Evolving78
Yeah she is bored and complacent. You will get yourself into so much trouble if you aren’t careful.

Listened to a coworker talk about the things shes been through and knowing that shes aware of not falling for the okey dokey but she still finds herself wanting to have the attention because any attention is better than no attention.

This is a beautiful black accomplished woman.

We had a long talk but you cant make anyone realize their own worth. They have to come to it on their own. My experiences Ive shared and I hope it helps.
As someone who ferks
Be careful out there ladies!!

I will not victim blame as some people are trusting and some prey on those types. I think some think the app changes things, it doesn’t. I expect to see more of these things sadly as our society is starved and the desire to have a relationship is high.

@Bette Davis Eyes as a woman who wished for attention and from ex’s she def needs therapy and no distractions except on herself. Transference is so easy when your seeking something that only you can provide. I hope she wakes it’s not easy.

I was looking forward to your observational findings from your study! Lol

Oh :lol: I had a whole two paragraphs typed out but I need some additional info. He’s out of town on vacation but wants to meet when he gets back so I’ll ask my questions then. My preliminary findings are these non-comittals enjoy giving and receiving attention of multiple women too much to be tied down to one.

I had a vivid dream of being proposed to!! The guy (He wasn't someone I already know) and I were shopping for tupperware :laugh: , and we went to a store in some mall. I lose him for a second, come around a corner and he's there on one knee!! I look around and hear my friends screaming in excitement! The amount of joy I felt was like nothing else :2inlove:.

It happened in January, so I'm claiming this as a premonition for what's coming next year!! :)

Do guys tend to text photos of themselves unsolicited? Not “d” pics but selfies of them working out, dressed up, etc. I’m assuming this is for the ego boost that would come from compliments of the recipient. Not sure if this is good, bad, or whatever lol. He used to put photos like these on his IG story but now I receive them personally.

I wish I could show my facial expression but nah @TrulyBlessed esp not from a man. To me it gives off feminine attention seeking which dries me up like the Sahara desert. Like I’m the beauty so yea no. I wonder if he is testing you, I would so not react.

I’ve received 3 over the past couple weeks so it hasn’t been everyday. I’m ok with it as long as it’s not frequent. I don’t send him anything of me back, that’s what my IG is for lol. He compliments my stuff too ‘cause other than that I would definitely pay him dust. I will continue to monitor the situation lol.

@TrulyBlessed
Yes, and it was annoying. It’s an ego boost for them and a trap for you! They really want you to send them a pic and eventually, a D pic will pop up. I hate FaceTime too!!
I very much agree that’s why I say testing. Like let’s see how far I go. A d pick doesn’t give what they think. I don’t get excited about that now send me some money I may smile.

I very much agree that’s why I say testing. Like let’s see how far I go. A d pick doesn’t give what they think. I don’t get excited about that now send me some money I may smile.
I wish they would understand that!! Lol Don’t nobody wanna see that, especially if you didn’t ask for that! I don’t want that mess in my cloud or on my phone!

Like how many women or men and women (you gotta ask nowadays) got that pic of you in their phones?

Do guys tend to text photos of themselves unsolicited? Not “d” pics but selfies of them working out, dressed up, etc. I’m assuming this is for the ego boost that would come from compliments of the recipient. Not sure if this is good, bad, or whatever lol. He used to put photos like these on his IG story but now I receive them personally.
One of the guys I meet on the apps was like this. He shared pics of everything, especially the food he made. He was just excited to have someone to share with :laugh: . It never got weird. He never expected me to reciprocate and months later (we're friends now), he never sent me any body or junk pics. But that's never been a problem I've had.

Back