Single ladies, let's try a new Challenge...together.

BlackHairDiva

Who wants to join the eHarmony challenge?

I'm tired of being single. I'm about to try eharmony Canada... anyone in here tried it?

I'm curious about eharmony and I think I'm gonna try it. Anyone else with times on their hands wanting to give it a go with e-harmony? I'm willing to share my experiences in here. Anyone else wanting to try the e-harmony challenge?:blush: any participants? Volonteers? anyone in here looking for a man?

Last edited:
I am not looking for a man but I wanted to tell you that my cousin has friends that tried it and they are marrying men with MONEY! I say go for it and if all else fails I will be with you:grin:

I am not looking for a man but I wanted to tell you that my cousin has friends that tried it and they are marrying men with MONEY! I say go for it and if all else fails I will be with you:grin:

thanks I just finished filling up my profile. Now, all I have to do is pay.:lachen: Wish me luck. I'm into Italian men.

Good challenge!

I'm kinda not into the online thing any more, but I'm all for challenges that increase the possibility of meeting a special someone! If you're tired of being single, I definitely think this is a great challenge to try!

:look: so huh...is anyone joining this challenge?:blush:

So far after day 1, I got a total of 15 matches. I eliminated 8 and well the remaining 7...I'm still looking. 3 of the seven seem pretty darn close to what I hope to have.

Last edited:
:look: so huh...is anyone joining this challenge?:blush:

So far after day 1, I got a total of 15 matches. I eliminated 8 and well the remaining 7...I'm still looking. 3 of the seven seem pretty darn close to what I hope to have.

Diva, I'm on it, not exactly a LHCF challenge but a personal one..enough of the puppy and me with a glass of wine weekend nights!!!

Sounds like a winner.
I'll say this, your photo(s)
is more important than
anything your profile is
talking about. Also, be
prepared to meet someone
out of your city or state even.
E harmony DON'T play.
They believe in finding love anywhere.

Good luck hun!!!!

I am pretty busy with school and work now so I dont have time for this challenge at the moment. However I would certainly try it if I did. Just be careful is all.

Back