PJ Challenge - One month down!!!!

Lindy

<font color="red"> Calling all PJ Challenge participants... </font>

<font color="blue"> Norma15, CrownnGlori, Tee, JenJen2721, shinyblackhair, pooh123, perfectpeace, Digitalrain, lthomas1, nutmeg, asha, longhairgoal, miosy (you still in, girl??)... </font>

How did you ladies do this month?? I hope everyone is still hanging in there!! Anyone fall off the wagon and want to confess??

I'm having a blast using up my many products. I have to admit that I've been tempted, but I'm making a (short!!) list of things to possibly buy in April!!

How about you??

Also, if anyone else wants to join us for the next two months, let me know!!
smile.gif

I'd like to join. The only thing I can see myself needing to repurchase is V05 Strawberries n' Cream and more Pantene Leave-in but I'll only do so if I run out. Is that allowed?

I confess. I bought some CD hair stuff that arrived near the beginning of January. But I haven't bought anything since!! Which is a huge feat for me!! I promise to walk the straight and narrow after this!!

So far, so good! Actually, it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Could it be because I already have a mini BSS in my closet? Hmmmm....
grin.gif

Lindy, girl I am hanging in there. Presently using the products that I bought a while ago. My hair closet is slowly thinning out. I know that I still have enough to get by on.

I'm going to join,but I'm modifying the challenge to conditioners, which is what I tend to buy the most.I'm not buying anymore till May.

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
So far, so good! Actually, it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Could it be because I already have a mini BSS in my closet? Hmmmm....
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Yes Tee, that's why. I have a BSS in my closet (and basement!) too so I'd have no excuse to not join.

I have not bought any products for myself, I had a bargain attack and bought a Split Ender for $7.48 but that is an appliance right ?
look.gif
laugh.gif

I'm joining you all in this challenge!
*clutching sticky bottle of Sta-Sof-Fro and grinning*

I have nothing left on my to-buy list, as I overspent in January (4 new products + $70 corrective relaxer at salon). I'm in til the end of March!

My shelves were starting to look strange: books on the top shelf, a city of hair products below, books on the 3rd shelf...

Welcome, to our new participants <font color="blue"> hairlove, sithembile, HotCoCoGurl130, and megonw </font>!!! Good luck, ladies!!

Miosy, maybe you can join in April?? (I plan to have a two week break 4/1 - 4/15, then go again til July 1!!!
grin.gif

I am great! Haven't purchased a single thing, and yes, it is nice to see the hair product cubby hole thinning out and bottles being emptied. It's also very helpful because I'm paying more attention to the results of each product and insofar, learning what really works for me, what I really like, and what's not so great.

But I do have a funny confession: my mother recently cut all of her hair off, so last night, I scavengered all of the products she no longer needs! It took me all of 15 seconds to snap up about 10, mostly half-used bottles of shampoo, conditioner and styling products, some things I knew damn well I wouldn't use. But it felt so good (pseudo-shopping)! We couldn't stop laughing as I walked out of the door!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nutmeg said:
But I do have a funny confession: my mother recently cut all of her hair off, so last night, I scavengered all of the products she no longer needs! It took me all of 15 seconds to snap up about 10, mostly half-used bottles of shampoo, conditioner and styling products, some things I knew damn well I wouldn't use. But it felt so good (pseudo-shopping)! We couldn't stop laughing as I walked out of the door!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
Looks like you'll definitely be in the challenge til July now, huh??
tongue.gif

I confess I bout a small sample of ors olive oil and i want to purchase the khormet oil from cd hair site and dying for it . i just wanna buy two things is that ok
ohwell.gif
nuts.gif
i think im going to fall off for the feb and march

Norma15, the sample isn't a big deal, but if you're going to buy two products, I guess "technically" you failed the challenge, but... you can still participate... or you can try again in April if you want...

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Lindy I am sooo tempted to join this challenge.
drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
You KNOW you need to, girl!!!
poke.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Lindy I am sooo tempted to join this challenge.
drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
You KNOW you need to, girl!!!
poke.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
I know, I know, but I'm scurred
laugh.gif
. OK, OK but only for one month. After that I may need another staple
look.gif

I'm not doing badly at all. I have actually used up some items, and besides one (minor) purchase, I've only bought products to replace some that I've used. Some I won't be replacing, because I have found other stuff (stuff I already had) that works better. Overall, I think I'm using up the stuff that I have quite well, and I have given the items I don't think I'll ever use up to friends and family. Thanks for starting this challenge, Lindy!

[ QUOTE ]
longhairgoal said:
Thanks for starting this challenge, Lindy!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome longhairgoal!! I'm glad you're having success with it!!
smile.gif
Keep up the good work!!
wink.gif

Congratulations ladies!
clap.gif
As an independant, I've got 1 month as well and oh boy I feel great!
grin.gif

With a $5.00 off coupon and a product for $17 on sale for around $10 and change....Feb. is going to be my bump in the road.
spank.gif

Beware of the things that lurk in mailboxes.
whyme.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HotCoCoGurl130 said:
Ok, so I want a nice head band scark for my hair. Does that count as a product?

I want it for my twa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah... I'd say that doesn't count, unless you already own a drawerful of 'em!!
wink.gif

Back