SHOULDER LENGTH 2011 CHALLENGE!

i'm excited for the apl challenge!! I have about an 3/4 in of new growth in 1 month since I started taking my hair skin and nail pills. I'm really hoping to get another in by the end of the year and retain it. I'm seriously thinking about getting an LCL dryer for rollersets and cutting back on salon visits b/c sometimes they are so rough on my head and I don't appreciate it. I know how to rollerset but I'm a lazy... =/ I'm trying to justify this 119 but I think I'll get good use out of it... Ladies I need help on the edges after the rollerset...I never can seem to blow them out right and I don't know how to use a straightening comb cuz lord knows I would if I could.

Oh of course not. I just wanted to be an option to make one in case no one else did lol

That's what I thought but had to check. So if you were going to get mad I was going to tell you to start it now. You know how you and your temper are :lol: (jk) - I think November is good.

I never did understand last year when the challenges came out too early for the next year and then they were closed before the year even started :perplexed And then the challenge leaders disappeared :nono:

That's what I thought but had to check. So if you were going to get mad I was going to tell you to start it now. You know how you and your temper are :lol: (jk) - I think November is good.

I never did understand last year when the challenges came out too early for the next year and then they were closed before the year even started :perplexed And then the challenge leaders disappeared :nono:

LMAO :lachen::lachen: Yeah I'm super vicious when it comes to challenges. Don't step on my toes people!!

I think it started too early and people hit their goals at the end of the year and the poor thread just died off.

LMAO :lachen::lachen: Yeah I'm super vicious when it comes to challenges. Don't step on my toes people!!

I think it started too early and people hit their goals at the end of the year and the poor thread just died off.

I will be ready come November. I'm only hosting 50-11 challenges. But those will die off early December. So I will need something to do. I was looking at post in the DC challenge and getting ready to welcome people and update the challenger list when it dawned on me that I wasn't the host of that challenge :look: Yeah, maybe I overdid it a bit :lol:

I will be ready come November. I'm only hosting 50-11 challenges. But those will die off early December. So I will need something to do. I was looking at post in the DC challenge and getting ready to welcome people and update the challenger list when it dawned on me that I wasn't the host of that challenge :look: Yeah, maybe I overdid it a bit :lol:

You're addicted to challenges lol

NikkiQ I will prob be joining APL 2012 whenever you start it, I don't think I'm gonna make it this year.

I've decided to make my goal for 2012 BSL instead of MBL. Takes the pressure off and gives me plenty of wiggle room for trims

Ok- posted this in the APL thread but I'm still ride or die with you ladies so here you go. ;) Got a touch up today & happy with my progress, but still wish I had some potion that would make my hair thick & luscious & grow 2 inches a month. LOL! Clearly I know that these are not the best pics in the world....don't judge me- I'm a rookie. ;)

Somebody wave a magic wand and make me APL!!! Lol!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using myTouch_4G_Slide

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318477337593.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318477337593.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 63
  • uploadfromtaptalk1318477356377.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318477356377.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 61
  • uploadfromtaptalk1318477387485.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318477387485.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 60
Ok- posted this in the APL thread but I'm still ride or die with you ladies so here you go. ;) Got a touch up today & happy with my progress, but still wish I had some potion that would make my hair thick & luscious & grow 2 inches a month. LOL! Clearly I know that these are not the best pics in the world....don't judge me- I'm a rookie. ;)

Looks good newnyer. You are very close to APL. If you don't make it by December, you will be oh so close :yep:

I thought you guys agreed with November. If you want it sooner, I'll start it Friday.

I did agree with November. I was just trying to start some mess and you shut me down. Girl you should know by now I'm an undercover trouble maker. :yep:

November is perfect. I will go find someone else to harass.

faithVA you shyt stirrer lmao

How about Halloween Day? Happy median between October and November. It gives people at least 2 months to reach their final length for the year and then decide whether or not they want to join.

@faithVA you shyt stirrer lmao

How about Halloween Day? Happy median between October and November. It gives people at least 2 months to reach their final length for the year and then decide whether or not they want to join.

I was trying to stir up something but man you are tough. :sad: :lol:

Halloween works for me.

^^Oh boy. What else were you trying to stir up? Hmmm...???

For those on their journey to APL, has your reggie changed since reaching SL or are you following the "if it ain't broke,don't fix it" mantra?

newnyer Wow, thats a lot of hair. You'll be apl in no time:yep:

For those on their journey to APL, has your reggie changed since reaching SL or are you following the "if it ain't broke,don't fix it" mantra?

I've been following the same reggie the entire time. However, since I've noticed splits I've decided to add more protein and trim more often.

Also, burnt out on my wig so I'm playing around twists and twist outs.

Thank you so much ladies!!!!! It's so crazy how judgemental I am on my own hair. I'm proud of the progress but see all the "wrong" which almost ruins it for me (too thin, not APL, need trim, etc). It's nice to have some words of encouragement!! I'm back to feeling myself though! Lol- You are the best! P.S. I WILL, however, plan to weave or braid this head up for a couple of months...I need to hide it so I won't get HIH disease...this is the longest my hair has been EVER!

I think my products will stay the same for awhile. I will be more attentive in the detangling process. Might focus on doing a little more while I'm actually in the shower instead of just waiting until afterwards.

My reggie has stayed the same...I use moisturizer a bit more often because my shirts rub against my hair but other than that I've been doing the same routine.

uummm nope lol. not more than I was before.. I wear my hair up and down equally. I wear my hair down for about 3-4 days and my hair up for about 3-4 days before wash day.

Back