She's Mad Because He Didn't Propose...

isioma85 said:
I'm still in shock. This chick dun played the game all wrong. She said she wasn't on BC because it made her gain weight. Whew lawd :whyme:

But what about CONDOMS?! What a stupid woman!

Well, one advantage of screwing around with multiple men or excuse me *clears throat* "dating" multiple men is that if you get knocked up you have plenty of dudes to pin it on. At least one of them will step up to the plate, hopefully.

OP, I wish your friend the best. But, my advice would be for her to abort the child. She doesn't sound ready to be a parent and her relationships don't sound too solid.

Considering her age and the types of men she goes for I'm willing to bet she did it on purpose. Or it was an opportunistic accident (slipping on the BC). No shade on that. Like I said, I can think of about 5 women off the top of my head that pulled that antic to get married. Whether they admit intent or not, these chicks were pregnant before they got married. They have their DH now tho, so whatever's clever :look: My qualm with this chick is that she doesnt know who the daddy is.....

THIS!!!!!!

:lol: and Dating multiple men and passing out Vag to multiple men are two different things. If you can't date multiple guys and not pass out the juice box then clearly you're in it for the phuck (literally) of it all and not the goal of something long term. I's just's saying.

^^^Well, ya'll were in here defending the chick when the OP said on the first page that she was passing out vag. So, I assumed your idea of dating included phucking so I dipped out on this thread. Because passing out puss is not something I can get down with. No judgement it's just not for me.

barbiesocialite said:
Considering her age and the types of men she goes for I'm willing to bet she did it on purpose. Or it was an opportunistic accident (slipping on the BC). No shade on that. Like I said, I can think of about 5 women off the top of my head that pulled that antic to get married. Whether they admit intent or not, these chicks were pregnant before they got married. They have their DH now tho, so whatever's clever :look: My qualm with this chick is that she doesnt know who the daddy is.....

Too risky, plus No crumbsnatchers for at least 2 yrs post marriage, shiiiiit.

A club promoter?

Not all club promoters are created equally. :look:

And this guy owns a car dealership too. I'm willing to be he's like a Taz from DC (popular club owner/promoter) with a bunch of other businesses. My cuz is currently dating one of his associates, these ninjas have BANK.

I sorta get the type of woman chick in the OP is. Ex-model type, probably a lot of bourgie or baller-chasing/dating friends. Keep up with the Joneses type. Def access to the better/richer BM. She'll be iight, hopefully......

I'm still in shock. This chick dun played the game all wrong. She said she wasn't on BC because it made her gain weight. Whew lawd :whyme:

Then she should have only been rawdogging the "one" she wanted and not both. That's like heaux rules 101.

Sent from yacht with Beyonce & Blue

Too risky, plus No crumbsnatchers for at least 2 yrs post marriage, shiiiiit.

I agree. Thats my prefernce.

I just dislike the random passing out vagina. Still no shade on the knocked up before marriage from me. Like I said, there are several posters with prototype-looking marriages/lifestyles that started out this way. I've been on the net and LHCF since highschool, I've seen a lot that's all I'm going to say.:look:

Wait, OP. Come back. Was this girl literally rawdogging or was this one of the times outside of the 99.8765%? Did it break? I mean, I feel like she would lie anyway because that's so damn dumb but she's been honest so far. Please tell the protection broke. Please tell me she's not out here passing out raw skins to dudes. I was rooting for her :sad:

Not all club promoters are created equally. :look:

And this guy owns a car dealership too. I'm willing to be he's like a Taz from DC (popular club owner/promoter) with a bunch of other businesses. My cuz is currently dating one of his associates, these ninjas have BANK.

I sorta get the type of woman chick in the OP is. Ex-model type, probably a lot of bourgie or baller-chasing/dating friends. Keep up with the Joneses type. Def access to the better/richer BM. She'll be iight, hopefully......

This is true. I'm just trying to gather my bearings :lol: :sad:

Wait, OP. Come back. Was this girl literally rawdogging or was this one of the times outside of the 99.8765%? Did it break? I mean, I feel like she would lie anyway because that's so damn dumb but she's been honest so far. Please tell the protection broke. Please tell me she's not out here passing out raw skins to dudes. I was rooting for her :sad:

Wahh she probably was passing out raw skins. Nasty. At least just give it just ONE raw.

Wahh she probably was passing out raw skins. Nasty. At least just give it just ONE raw.

now you know all the long-suffering wifeys that been ride-or-die w/their man 50-11 years that were contesting our dating multiple men are going to run with this heaux card as ammunition. you know its coming :lachen:

I gotta say...when reading these threads...it makes dating sound so complicated...so many rules. It can make appear that one needs some sort of score card to survive.

Right.

Now we choosing baby daddy's like multiple choice questions....I can't even take this thead seriously anymore. Have fun ya'll. :drunk:

:dead: mo gbe! And she had people in here going hard for her too :lol :lol: :lol:

Anyway, planned parenthood hasn't been shut down yet. Abeg she better make it do what it do.

:dead: mo gbe! And she had people in here going hard for her too :lol :lol: :lol:

Anyway, planned parenthood hasn't been shut down yet. Abeg she better make it do what it do.

I still sorta like the chick from a distance.

And like I said, no I'm not PC nor do I care what people think of me and opinions. All isnt fair in love & war. Sometimes ish is nasty. Regardless of what I personally do, I know a lot of women and not everyone's marriage started out as picture perfect and ideal. *shrugs* this sorta goes back to what I stated previously about women loving to think some women are better than or more deserving of marriage or certain men than others. I dont think that at all, its more about your choices and the decisions you make. You cant always change your circumstances but you cant work within the confines of the cards you have at present....

Again, I dont know this chick but I know her type. Am I her type? No. Do I personally agree with women chasing a ring vs marriage & wifedom? No. Nonetheless, what's done is done and of she's pressed for a ring she can still get it....

Also dating multiple men applies to the heauxs and the non-heauxs its for everywoman :lol: I am not a heaux, so no one need any one to come at me for that bs, you can check my post history I dont even like f*ckin nor do I believe single women should rawdog or go on BC (I feel its an enabler, they shouldnt have reg sex or should be abstinent/celibate and never raw) :look::lol:

Furthermore, when reading any posts from any posters on this message board, always consider the source. I apply this to myself and everyone else. :yep: There's a theme among the contesters and the pro-multi daters :look:

Last edited:
barbiesocialite
but the thing is her situation sounded vastly different than your position. She was having sex with the men, she obviously was catching feelings for the guy, and she dated the guy for way too long in my book, without a convo about solid future plans. She's definitely not a poster child for your dating approach. I'm not knocking your approach- it works for you and I actually practice pieces of it. However, I'm not sure how many women can take your philosophy and use it as prototype, exactly as you've stated it.

Last edited:
I still sorta like the chick from a distance.

And like I said, no I'm not PC nor do I care what people think of me and opinions. All isnt fair in love & war. Sometimes ish is nasty. Regardless of what I personally do, I know a lot of women and not everyone's marriage started out as picture perfect and ideal. *shrugs* this sorta goes back to what I stated previously about women loving to think some women are better than or more deserving of marriage or certain men than others. I dont think that at all, its more about your choices and the decisions you make. You cant always change your circumstances but you cant work within the confines of the cards you have at present....

Again, I dont know this chick but I know her type. Am I her type? No. Do I personally agree with women chasing a ring vs marriage & wifedom? No. Nonetheless, what's done is done and of she's pressed for a ring she can still get it....

Also dating multiple men applies to the heauxs and the non-heauxs its for everywoman :lol: I am not a heaux, so no one need any one to come at me for that bs, you can check my post history I dont even like f*ckin nor do I believe single women should rawdog or go on BC (I feel its an enabler, they shouldnt have reg sex or should be abstinent/celibate and never raw) :look::lol:

Furthermore, when reading any posts from any posters on this message board, always consider the source. I apply this to myself and everyone else. :yep: There's a theme among the contesters and the pro-multi daters :look:

Highlighted for reiteration....:look:

Right.

Now we choosing baby daddy's like multiple choice questions....I can't even take this thead seriously anymore. Have fun ya'll. :drunk:
There are ideal scenarios. And then there are the "make the best of what you're working with" scenarios. This thread has become the latter.

Real talk - these are the types of conversations women should be happening. Yea, soul mates, meeting the one at Barnes N Nobles when you both reach for the some esoteric title and all that is great. In reality, dating, especially as a late-20 or early-30 something in reality is very different. Thirsty chicks have men twisted acting like they are the prize. And women are pouring their hearts and souls out investing in men who aren't invested in them, wondering "why".

Some of ya'll reading this stuff are making things seem a lot more complicated than they have to be. Was I sitting at home with my spreadsheets comparing dudes? No. I just took some really basic advice - I am worth working for and any dude that I should even consider being with long term should be and is willing, ready and deep down, really wants to work for what he wants. And aside from the "i'm pregnant and I don't know who the baby daddy is" that's all people were really saying in this thread -

You are worth it; ACT like it.

@barbiesocialite
but the thing is her situation sounded vastly different than your position. She was having sex with the men, she obviously was catching feelings for the guy, and she dated the guy for way too long in my book, without a convo about solid future plans. She's definitely not a poster child for your dating approach. I'm not knocking your approach- it works for you and I actually agree and practice pieces of it. However, I'm not sure how many women can take your philosophy and use it as prototype, exactly as you've stated it.

Of course not, the avg black woman in 2012 is babymama or future babymama (60%) and about 10-20% of the others are just like the rest in the RT Forum...

:look::look::look:

ANNNDDDDD i'm out dis b*sh. Holla @ me on the flipside.....

Last edited:
Back