She's Mad Because He Didn't Propose...

Goodness me! Sister girl really fell off! I can't help but feel bad for her even though the mess is of her own making. Seems like the prior SO was just playing her anyway if he married the next chick that quick.

Wow I was just looking through my threads/posts and saw this from 5 years ago! :lol:

Updates if anybody cares still:

* My friend (acquaintance at this point as we grew apart quite a bit) is still single and her son is about 5. She had some persistent health issues after the pregnancy, something to do with her heart (I only know what she shares on FB though) and her body has changed a LOT as a result. Her son is healthy and she dotes on him. She is also very active in church it looks like.

*Her former SO married the woman he started dating after her (really quickly too like 6-8 months after they got together) and they have 2 kids. They moved to Texas. Again, FB is my source :lol:

Looking back at 5 years ago and today I would have NEVER thought she would be in the position she is now. Not a lot going on career wise. That baby really changed her whole life. When I see the pictures she shares now vs. back then it's a complete 180.

ETA She did get in contact with the kid's father in JA and even went up there with the boy so he could see him. That was in like 2015, and then I guess a few months after that the guy got involved in some mess and got shot and killed. So the kid only met his dad the one time, and he might not even remember that meeting because he was so young.
This is sad af. And active in church tells me a lot about her dating...
:cowgirl:

Goodness me! Sister girl really fell off! I can't help but feel bad for her even though the mess is of her own making. Seems like the prior SO was just playing her anyway if he married the next chick that quick.

Doubt it. I think that if the kid was his, that he would have stepped up and married her, but since she played him, it didn't make sense trying to make that relationship happen. He found someone that loves him for him, and I hope that he's happy.

Doubt it. I think that if the kid was his, that he would have stepped up and married her, but since she played him, it didn't make sense trying to make that relationship happen. He found someone that loves him for him, and I hope that he's happy.
But he was with her for longer than 8 months without a proposal...clearly he was marriage minded but not with her?

Back