He raised his hand like he was gunna slap me...

So girls, she left him (hopefully she stays away).

I'm nervous she'll go back to him if he sweet talks her because her reason for leaving was:

We argue too much.

Not, he's gunna haul off and hit me one day..

So.... i guess I'm happy she left even if it was for a lesser reason, but I'm just keepin my fingies crossed that she stays away.

I'm kinda shocked she left him at all to be honest.

Just wanted to give you guys an update.

Thanks for all your input (especially considering it matched my views lol)

WOW. That's excellent (and totally unexpected) news. Thanks for the update OP.
Hopefully, she will not fall back in the trap. *fingers crossed*

WOW. That's excellent (and totally unexpected) news. Thanks for the update OP.
Hopefully, she will not fall back in the trap. *fingers crossed*

YES unexpected. I really didn't think she had it in her. I hope she doesn't fall either.

I think it's more because she's husband hunting over anything else. Maybe she realizes lots of fights does not a good relationship make. Even if the whole 'he's a possible abuser' situation goes over her head. Whatevs.

Another thing, this Guy is married without children at 37. Why?? I would want to know (disclaimer: I am married without children but this was my choice because I have been asked several times and said no, also I don't want to raise children alone).

I'm glad she left so this may be a moot point, but I don't understand what him having no kids has to do with anything? :confused:

I do not condone physical abuse or the threat of physical abuse on any level.

It's a deal breaker.

whew... that's a relief. I hope you can keep feeding her advice. She needs to stay away from a unstable man like that.

Well, grown people use to be young people and teenagers. If they haven't learned any better, they become grown people, doing the same things they did as young people and teenagers.

Why do grown people still do this crazy mess! Hitting people in arguments sounds like something teenagers and young adults do.

I'm glad she left so this may be a moot point, but I don't understand what him having no kids has to do with anything? :confused:
thank you!
I dont understand this either. many people both men and women make assumptions about never married and no kids and end up missing out.

Back