She's Mad Because He Didn't Propose...

Finally in bed after work + a birthday dinner and I was 'bout to get mad thinking y'all dun got my thread poofed :lol:

But yeah, I've been texting back and forth with her today. She's still not sure 100% if she's pregnant, but from what she told me I bet she is. She hasn't told either of the dudes, and yes, she was raw dogging both. Her SO, on the regular, the club promoter dude, only a few times she says - but in a close enough window that it could be either of them.

She said she knows if she tells her SO she's pregnant, he'll take her to the courthouse the next day and marry her. She doesn't think the other dude would be quite as swift to do that - he has 3 other kids by 2 other women and they ain't been wifed up yet - plus they haven't been seeing each other that long.

She's never been pregnant before. She said she didn't envision herself in this situation and while she treats her SO like dirt, she knows he's a good guy - but she doesn't see herself spending the rest of her life with someone like him.

I told her I would pray for her :look: I honestly didn't know what else to say. I did tell her she needs to see her doctor and know for sure at least, so she's made an appointment for next week.

classic :look:

no surprises here.......textbook case.

but still :ohwell::nono:

awww I sorta feel bad fo her tho......

Uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Well I guess it doesn't matter at this time. But in the future, I want her to watch BET. You're supposed to (w)rap it up. :look:

Like, you definitely can't raw dog with several people, thats what I do know. Oh! I just remembered you said she wasn't on BC because she didn't want to gain weight! Oh hell.

*abandons thread*

Finally in bed after work + a birthday dinner and I was 'bout to get mad thinking y'all dun got my thread poofed :lol:

But yeah, I've been texting back and forth with her today. She's still not sure 100% if she's pregnant, but from what she told me I bet she is. She hasn't told either of the dudes, and yes, she was raw dogging both. Her SO, on the regular, the club promoter dude, only a few times she says - but in a close enough window that it could be either of them.

She said she knows if she tells her SO she's pregnant, he'll take her to the courthouse the next day and marry her. She doesn't think the other dude would be quite as swift to do that - he has 3 other kids by 2 other women and they ain't been wifed up yet - plus they haven't been seeing each other that long.

She's never been pregnant before. She said she didn't envision herself in this situation and while she treats her SO like dirt, she knows he's a good guy - but she doesn't see herself spending the rest of her life with someone like him.

I told her I would pray for her :look: I honestly didn't know what else to say. I did tell her she needs to see her doctor and know for sure at least, so she's made an appointment for next week.

They sell DNA tests in CVS now. That's all I got. :look:

^^I'm so mad cvs is selling dna kits.

Wow, events have certainly changed since I read this thread on the first day. Life always throwing curves.

if she chooses to not have an abortion its pretty much guaranteed that she'll marry Mr.Good-but-not-good-enough. She doesn't seem like the single-strong-baby-mamma type. She won't be the first. *shrugs*

She seems a bit young minded and might of ended up with the type who would provide for her well financially but play her like drum. She likes athletes right? I dunno I'm having visions of basketball wives. Anyone can pick a rich man but one with character takes discernment a quality that all details considered seems grossly lacking. This might be a blessing in disguise, though it might take her 15 years to realize it :look:

UPDATE.

I caught up with my friend yesterday. She has been to the doctor and she is indeed preggers. Doc says she's about 4 months now. Not really showing yet.

She has told her SO. He says they will probably get married after the baby is born - but he wants a DNA test :perplexed . She says she thinks his mom is the one in his ear about the paternity test, as she has never liked my friend and this would be her first grand baby. I asked her how sure she is of paternity, and she had no answer :ohwell:

She also told club promoter dude about the pregnancy, and he straight up stopped taking her calls. She went to one of his spots where they were having a Rick Ross concert after party and they wouldn't let her in.

She's not doing too hot pregnancy wise either, she's lost weight. I tried to encourage her to take care of herself regardless of all this mess.

UPDATE.

I caught up with my friend yesterday. She has been to the doctor and she is indeed preggers. Doc says she's about 4 months now. Not really showing yet.

She has told her SO. He says they will probably get married after the baby is born - but he wants a DNA test :perplexed . She says she thinks his mom is the one in his ear about the paternity test, as she has never liked my friend and this would be her first grand baby. I asked her how sure she is of paternity, and she had no answer :ohwell:

She also told club promoter dude about the pregnancy, and he straight up stopped taking her calls. She went to one of his spots where they were having a Rick Ross concert after party and they wouldn't let her in.

She's not doing too hot pregnancy wise either, she's lost weight. I tried to encourage her to take care of herself regardless of all this mess.

Whether it's him and/or the mother, it doesn't matter because they are absolutely right in requesting a DNA test. She took a gamble and the results are yet to be seen.

If she's keeping the child and she's lucky then the child will be the BF's and at least will be taken care of by the father. I dunno abt marriage, since he seems hip to her games, but from what you've posted he seems like he'll provide sufficiently for the child.

If she's unlucky and it's the club promoters then obviously she'll going to have some major problems, just based on what you described of his current behavior above.

SMH what a lonely time for her.
Lesson: never assume you have it all in the bag. That's when you get blindsided!

ETA- if the SO wants a DNA test, he must have suspected all along. Hey he was getting what he wanted so...treat others as you want to be treated. I'm assuming of course that he wants a DNA test for the same reasons stated throughout this thread.

Last edited:
UPDATE.

o7lf78.gif

UPDATE.

:lachen:...idk why, but that made me crack the hell up....damn...she's crazy..i would've been at "the chop shop" so fast....i hope everything works out

How if she was raw doggin' two dudes at the same dam$ time?:perplexed

Can she get the DNA test done before delivery so she can think about strategies to handle her situation? I know there are some risks but if she can prove paternity maybe she can cozy up and act like she has sense so he can bond with his baby ASAP.

Geeez! Just read this thread up until page 5 or so, now I'm sleepy. But apparently I have been doing it all wrong.

Food for thought.

This thread is still here???? I forgot where I stopped reading after other ratchet threads jumped off. Well, let's see what I missed.

Great thread but I am sad I am getting in on it late.

I agree wholeheartedly with the idea of not committing until marriage. However, I think you have to be at a certain level of maturity and intelligence in order to date in this manner successfully. This young lady was obviously not emotionally mature enough or bright enough to date on that level and got caught up in game. Two words that would have saved her life: "Today's Sponge." If your going to play have the tools to play it right. I'm just saying.

Furthermore, I disagree with the whole us vs them mentality. I think dating is a holistic practice. There is no reason someone should be lying and creeping. You're an adult. Why would you make a "false commitment" ie have a b/f in the first place. A plant grown in deceit will sprout deceit. There is no war going on. Dating is the process of getting to know one another and seeing if a relationship develops from there. How do people expect to develop open, honest and loving relationships when both people are trying to one up each other? It makes no sense.

And if a man can't handle that you are not exclusive with him until you come to MUTUAL decision about being in a TRUE commited relationship then he's not worth dating in the first place.

Back