She's Mad Because He Didn't Propose...

I've got some updates. Chick is really pissed. At this year's Superbowl (our city hosted) she met a Giants' player that she latched onto. He flew her out to NY a couple times, and she would brag about the 'sexual gymnastics' she was putting on him :lachen: Over the summer she would tell her SO she needed 'space and alone time' when she was flying to the East Coast. Now the NY dude has apparently lost her number and she's out of luck.

I might know the player. Never think you're wooing a NFL player with sex. :lol: No stupid.

Unpopular opinion: call her a heaux or judge her however, I'm willing to bet she'll be iight by 33-35. :look: *ye shrug*

Eta: I'm not a baller chaser, but have friends that are. I just like power/status :look: No reason to lie to kick it.... but yea, I'm not throwing homegirl any shade. Do you boo. Hope it works out :lol:

I don't think she'll be good. Unless she learns game. She still acting dumb. If I'm her I'm not allowing the baller to drop me. :look: You can go when I'm done with you. She seems like she's insecure or something. She's not very purposeful or strategic.

lemme read this long thread.

Last edited:
Wait why y'all keep saying Vince and Tamar? I think they both genuinely love each other. :look: Like she said she was with him before he was "Vince". I think they have a nice deal going, I don't think she's a gold digger. They have too many issues for her to not be truly invested. (I'm on page 6)

Let me add my praise for Barbie and Zaynab. I got tricked with my current SO and my momma told me better I just didn't listen. I think similar to yalls line of thinking I just have no energy to date other men. :lol: Seriously I feel no guilt I just don't feel like talking/dating anyone else. But then again I don't enjoy most men's company. :look:

ETA: My mommy always said a mouse with only one mousehole is a effed up mouse. I took that as I can create my own mousehole and I don't need a man for that! :lol: so silly.
ETA: just finished. Whew! I knew she wasn't clever. Smh poor baby, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. A club promoter? Mannnn

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed this thread. :lol:

I would love an update. Especially if any paternity as been established.

Regarding the dating advice, sometimes the way some points are made, make the concepts a bit unclear. I think a lot of assumptions get made here that everyone defines dating in the same exact way. I mean yes, in general we do, but going beneath the surface we clearly don't. Take that in mind when reading advice posted here.

Personally, I strongly agree with LovelyNaps26 and see dating much the way she does, with a little of the other women's multiple dating process. 3-6 months is plenty of time to spend on someone and know where you are going. As she "within 6 months there should be a discussion of marriage, viable cities to live in, goals, # of kids, meeting of parents, etc. " there are dating books out there that suggest that if you are dating effectively, you will spend a large amount of time uncommitted in general, bc you are not blindly commiting to every guy that smiles your way.

I have a dear friend who dated a man exclusively for five years and never even met his parents, and no they weren't dead. I always thought that was wrong and that relationship ended badly.

I think if a man is serious he'll show you.

Sent from my iPhone

this thread gave me life. i've been thinking of changing the way i date and this has helped me immensely. i won't incorporate every single thing i read but it does give me perspective. thanks a bunch ladies.

this thread gave me life. i've been thinking of changing the way i date and this has helped me immensely. i won't incorporate every single thing i read but it does give me perspective. thanks a bunch ladies.

Me 2 child! I even took notes. I've done it all wrong; and I'm ready to do it right.

*it's these types of dumb, selfish heauxs and hecklas who tie up good men who could actually be with a good, loving woman. I'm sure he knows he's being used. I hope she spends her years growing old, ugly, and taking in stray cats. Being a grown woman, its stupid to lead a man on.

Put ya big girl panties on, and be single until you find the type of man you want...dont waste people's time, as life is short and what goes around comes around. I can tell ya from experience the so-called playas always end up looking like they have pie on their face in the end. Looks like she did. :drunk: I dont want updates cuz these types of petty women just craving attention and money make the rest of us look bad.

Last edited:
Is this even real? It reads like a soap opera and sounds made up? I think the whole story is fake. And why would a "friend" exploit another friend's business like this on a forum? For entertainment purposes? Attention? Gee, some friend. I think this is bull, hence no updates. Ran out of material. :lachen:

isioma85 what ever happened with your.friend?

OP is ignoring y'all.:look:

:lol: I wasn't!

My :pop: ran out i got refills and still no update. OH well more :pop:

@isioma85 juicy story, please update!

Is this even real? It reads like a soap opera and sounds made up? I think the whole story is fake. And why would a "friend" exploit another friend's business like this on a forum? For entertainment purposes? Attention? Gee, some friend. I think this is bull, hence no updates. Ran out of material. :lachen:

Not made up :lol: unfortunately this ratchetness is real.

She's never coming back to update! :lol:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

I am!

I had a whirlwind year and my friend and I haven't been in touch as much as before. When I got engaged in February we spoke and she was happy for me, but not doing great. In and out of the hospital with a very rough pregnancy overall :sad: Her SO did help her through it but their relationship was damaged. She had the baby, a boy, over the summer, and he's fine thank God. But apparently her SO ain't the pappy :look:

She is raising the baby by herself and he is already dating someone else. She tried to take club promoter dude to court for child support/paternity testing, but he got arrested on some drug/laundering stuff and got deported back to JA :nono:

But this whole forum is about other peoples business :lachen: Perhaps you shouldn't check out the 'real life tea' thread. :look:

Wow I was just looking through my threads/posts and saw this from 5 years ago! :lol:

Updates if anybody cares still:

* My friend (acquaintance at this point as we grew apart quite a bit) is still single and her son is about 5. She had some persistent health issues after the pregnancy, something to do with her heart (I only know what she shares on FB though) and her body has changed a LOT as a result. Her son is healthy and she dotes on him. She is also very active in church it looks like.

*Her former SO married the woman he started dating after her (really quickly too like 6-8 months after they got together) and they have 2 kids. They moved to Texas. Again, FB is my source :lol:

Looking back at 5 years ago and today I would have NEVER thought she would be in the position she is now. Not a lot going on career wise. That baby really changed her whole life. When I see the pictures she shares now vs. back then it's a complete 180.

ETA She did get in contact with the kid's father in JA and even went up there with the boy so he could see him. That was in like 2015, and then I guess a few months after that the guy got involved in some mess and got shot and killed. So the kid only met his dad the one time, and he might not even remember that meeting because he was so young.

wow so it sounds like she use to be That IT Girl and she has fallen FAR from grace

chasing ballers, jet-setting a-al sidepiece chronicles and etc
treating the nice guys bad, grass is greener on the other side syndrome

fast fwd to today, single mom with a very "interesting life"

that heart issue is very interesting, seems very Karma- ish as in if she had treated ppl better/ being a good hearted person, she wouldn't have been plagued with that illness:rolleyes::cool:

Wow I was just looking through my threads/posts and saw this from 5 years ago! :lol:

Updates if anybody cares still:

* My friend (acquaintance at this point as we grew apart quite a bit) is still single and her son is about 5. She had some persistent health issues after the pregnancy, something to do with her heart (I only know what she shares on FB though) and her body has changed a LOT as a result. Her son is healthy and she dotes on him. She is also very active in church it looks like.

*Her former SO married the woman he started dating after her (really quickly too like 6-8 months after they got together) and they have 2 kids. They moved to Texas. Again, FB is my source :lol:

Looking back at 5 years ago and today I would have NEVER thought she would be in the position she is now. Not a lot going on career wise. That baby really changed her whole life. When I see the pictures she shares now vs. back then it's a complete 180.

ETA She did get in contact with the kid's father in JA and even went up there with the boy so he could see him. That was in like 2015, and then I guess a few months after that the guy got involved in some mess and got shot and killed. So the kid only met his dad the one time, and he might not even remember that meeting because he was so young.

Back